Chapter 32

To Find You

I made it back to my driveway after going about 90 on the freeway, I couldnt wait to get home and share my good news.

Not only did I get accepted into their program, they offered me a full ride.

Not gonna lie, I cried during the interview after that.

That was probably the best birthday gift I could have ever been given, even though its not until a few days.

I was so excited I didnt even bother changing my shoes on the ride back.

I only noticed I still had on my heels when I tried running into the house.

I opened the door to see a bunch of decorations.

"SURPRISE!" They all yelled.

All the boys were standing in my living room with poppers and gazoos.

I watched as confetti flew in the air and landed on the ground.

My eyes were still wide as I couldnt understand what was going on.

"Congrats!" Jimin ran up to me and hugged me.

"Kikwang told us about your interview so we went out to buy you all of this, are you surprised?" Hansol asked.

I looked over at Kikwang who looked away when I looked at him.

Awkward.

"Yeah im taken by surprise, I love it guys. Thank you" I walked over each guy and hugged them.

"Oh you smell good" Hansol said, after our hug.

I went to hug Kikwang and he looked hesitant.

I grabbed him and hugged him.

I didnt want him to feel uncomfortable or embarassed about what happened.

"We'll talk later" I whispered in his ear.

Last, I went to hug Yoongi.

In the mist of our hug, his hand fell down to grab my .

I held him tighter and did the same thing back at him.

He jumped a bit and let go of me.

I laughed as I kissed his lips.

"This is so sweet" I walked over and looked at the cake and other sweets that were on my table.

"Oh my god, you guys did not have to do any of this" I picked up a chocolate covered strawberry and popped it in my mouth. 

"So how did it go?" Yongguk asked.

"Oh" I turned around, chewing the second strawberry I placed in my mouth.

I the chocolate off of my fingers. The guys watching my every move.

I was going to wipe my fingers on my pants but I had on these nice slacks so I turned around and grabbed a napkin.

I can tell the guys were itching for my answer.

"Just spit out already" Tae said.

"Patience Taaee" I dragged his name out.

I laughed.

"Okay i'll tell you" I could see their irrtiated faces.

"I got accpeted" I smiled and then was attacked with hugs by all the guys except Yoongi and Kikwang. 

I ended up on the ground with the guys piled on top of me.

"Oh god, get off me. Thats not even the best part" I said, barely breathing.

"What's better than that?" Jimin asked.

"They also gave me a full scholarshi-"

I didnt even get to finish before I was tackled again.

I couldnt help but laugh at how excited for me they were.

I looked over at Kikwang and Yoongi.

Kikwang was smiling, but Yoongi looked a little upset.

I tried to make eye contact with him but he wasnt looking at me.

Hansol pulled me in for a hug.

"Congratulations" He said.

"Thank you" I hugged him even tighter.

I looked back over at Yoongi, but he wasnt there.

Kikwang was standing by himself.

One by one, all the boys climbed off of me. Yongguk helping me stand up.

"Your outfit looks really nice" Tae said.

"Thanks" I smile at him, taking off my heels.

I dropped down like 3 inches.

Kikwang came walking towards me.

"Congrats" He leaned in for a hug.

I met him halfway and hugged him back.

"Thank you for your words of encouragement last night. I think that helped me a lot" I said, pulling back from the hug.

"Anytime" He half smiled.

He turned around and walked towards their room.

Tae, Jimin and Hansol walked towards the couch with a few cake pops and macaroons in hand.

Yongguk came over to me, leaning in and whispering in my ear.

"I saw what happened last night with Kikwang, everything okay with the two of you?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, were fine..I think. I just had a weak moment with him last night and I stopped it before it went any further. Do you think Yoongi knows, thats why he seems upset?" I asked him.

"Yoongi's upset?" He asked back.

"I mean, he looks like it. He looked mad when you guys were congratulating me and right now he just disappeared without a word" He looked around, seeing he was gone.

"Oh" He said.

"So are things awkward between you and Kikwang?" He asked.

"I dont know, I feel like I need to talk to him because he's my best friend and I can feel the weird vibes when were around each other now and I dont like it" I told him.

"Do you guys like each other or something?" He questioned.

"We had a talk before about our feelings, but we both decided that were better off as friends. I think we both got a little confused-"

"Confused about what?" He cut me off,

Damn Yongguk, what are you interrogating me?

"Confused about if we couldve been more than friends, if it was him instead of Yoongi"

"And do you want it to be him instead of Yoongi?" He asked me.

"No" I pushed him back a bit.

"What the hell are you implying Yongguk?" I said.

"Im just asking, with everything thats going on with-"

"With Bobby and Yoongi you think that im going to mess around with the rest of you? You really think i'd do that!?" I was getting kind of loud at this point.

"N-No, thats not what I meant. Im just saying there's a lot of emotions flowing around and somebody's going to get hurt if it doesnt stop now" He told me.

"So what im just supposed to make that decision right now then huh? Okay then Yongguk, who should I choose?" I asked him.

"You know what, we're not about to have this conversation. That's not why I came up to you. You really need to sort out all your issues, with Kikwang and with Yoongi" He said, and walked away.

He sat down with Jimin, Tae and Hansol, who were pretending that they werent listening.

I stood there trying to figure out what to do.

Should I go figure out whats wrong with Yoongi, or should I straighten things out with Kikwang?