Chapter 13

To Find You

We headed for Bobby's car.

I hopped in the passenger seat while the rest of the boys climbed in the back seats.

"I know exactly where that shop is" I clapped my hands, excitedly.

"Yeah, thats the shop where I took you on your birthday and your ice cream melted all over your pants" Bobby reminded me.

"Ohh yeah, I remember. And then you went inside Zara and bought me those $80 jeans that I really wanted" I said.

I remembered that day just like it was yesterday, it was full of adventures and surprises.

"I still have those jeans" I looked at Bobby.

"Really?" He looked shocked.

"Yeah, they were really expensive I wouldnt throw them away just cause we broke up" I opened the pull out mirror and fixed my hair.

"Aww baby, thats sweet" Bobby put his hand on my knee.

I made eye contact with Yoongi through the mirror and I could see the irritation on his face.

I knew Bobby was doing this on purpose.

I cleared my throat and Bobby took his hand off me.

I figured I should try to change the subject.

"So is this your guy's first time coming here?" I asked the quiet boys sitting in the back.

"Yeah, but Ive heard so many good things about this place" Hansol said.

"Also, I hear the have perfomances here too" Jimin said.

"Yeah one day i'll take to see one, how about that?" I looked back at Jimin.

He looked excited.

"Im going to have to take all of you guys here, you know when were not doing this competition thing" I smiled at them.

~

We arrived at the farmers market and found the closest parking spot.

We hopped out the car and ran towards the shops.

"Follow me" I headed towards the ice cream shop.

It wasnt far from the entrance, the only problem is that the market was full of poeple.

"Stay close okay guys" We all huddled close together as I headed for the ice cream shop.

"There it is!" I pointed to the shop and ran towards it.

"Um, hi. Do you have the next destination for us?" I asked the man.

"I mean get staright to it I guess" I could hear Yongguk say behind me.

"We dont have much time though, so shut up Yongguk" Kikwang told him.

"Why yes I do" The man turned around to grab something.

"Can we get some ice cream?" Hansol asked.

"Hansol shut your dumb a-" 

"No we cant get ice cream" I cut off Yoongi.

The man came back with a card in his hand.

"There you go, and good luck" He smiled and went to go help a couple who stared mindlessly at the menu.

"What does it say?" Tae asked.

"Chill man, let her open it first" Bobby said.

Earning a few glares from the guys.

I opened the card and read it outloud.

"Your next destination is the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Find Micheal Jacksons star, there you will find your next destination" I closed the card.

"Hey we just went there yesterday" Hansol said.

"Lets go" We ran for Bobby's car. 

This time I didnt get in the passenger seat, I sat in the far back with Kikwang and Jimin.

Yoongi sat up front with Bobby. Maybe theyll learn to get along that way.

Bobby began to drive, I knew it would take a while.

Street traffic is just as bad as freeway traffic.

I leaned in and cozied up to Kikwang.

"Wassup?" I placed my head on his shoulder.

"Not much, happy that we found you" He said.

"I know I missed you too" I hugged him.

"You were a great roommate" I laughed, rememebering the fun times we had back in Seoul.

Jimin gently pulled me closer to him so that I was leaning on him this time.

"My turn" He pouted.

I just rolled my eyes at how childish they were being.

I could see Bobby and Yoongi talking to each other but I couldnt hear what they were saying, hopefully they were being rational.

~

We arrived at the starting point of the Walk of Fame and yet again it was pretty packed, so it was hard trying ot find a parking spot.

"This might be the general area where his star is because theres a crowd here and Micheal is super popular" I said looking at the crowd of people hoovering over a particular star.

"Yeah but the problem is trying to find parking close by here" Bobby said, focusing on the road.

"If we have to park somewhere far from here, thats fine. Everybody just look around and try to rememeber the area" I replied.

Everybody was looking out the window trying to memorize the area.

4 blocks and around the corner later we finally found a spot.

 We hopped out the car and headed for the busy streets.

We just followed the crowd until we lost track of where we were.

"Okay guys I think it was this way" Bobby starts walking to the left.

"Why go there? There's nobody over there" Yoongi said.

"We have to go towards the crowd, thats where all the popular stars are. Plus she just took us here yesterday and it was the other way" He finished.

"I think Yoongi is right. We have to follow the crowd, Micheal Jackson's star is never lonely there's always a crowd around it" I agreed with Yoongi.

We began to follow the locals and the tourists.

"Oh look CVS! I rememeber seeing that in the car"; Tae said.

"Okay, then lets head that way!" I said.

We were looking down at the ground as we walked when I heard Yoongi yell.

"Guys, right here!"

We all ran towards him and sure enough we were looking at Micheal Jacksons star.

"Yes! Yes!" I jumped up and down.

"Good thinking Yoongi, we wouldve been searching all day if you we went walking the other way" I hugged Yoongi.

"Yeah, whatever! Where's the guy with the next card?" Bobby annoyingly said.

"Maybe the man standing right in front of us" Kikwang said.

I looked and didnt realize there was a man in a suit standing in front of us the whole time.

He handed us the note.

"This is easy, we got this! Lets open it in the car, I cant stand in this heat any longer" I said, wanting to be in Bobby's air conditioned car.

"Do you know your way back to the car, smarty pants?" Bobby rudely asked Yoongi.

"Look here jealous boy-"

"You guys, stop arguing! Lets just go" I walked away from everybody, trying to find the way back to the car.

I dont even know if the guys followed behind me.

I was getting irritated that they couldnt even try to work as a team for a day.

I know they literally just met like two days ago but at least try.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead, trying my best to not take off my makeup in the process.

I continued walking when I felt someones arm around my waist.

"Look im sorry" I didnt have to look up to see what it was.

"I understand this is weird Bobby but we need to all get along, at least for right now. I really want to win this" I told him.

"I'll try my best oka-hey there's my car!" He pointed and we quickly walked towards it.

Bobby opened the passenger door for me and I climbed inside, along with all the other guys.