Chapter 5

To Find You

We arrived at the location and I was in total awe at what I was seeing. 

We were having lunch at a very expensive looking beach view restaurant. 

"We're really eating here?" I asked him as he opened the door for me.

"Nope" 

My face fell.

"Just kidding baby girl, yes we are" He smiled at me.

He grabbed my hand and we walked inside the restaurant.

 

(Yoongi's Pov)

I woke up to loud noises in the suite.

"What the hell are you guys doing!?" I swung opened my door to see Hansol chasing Jimin with a shoe.

Hansol ran past me and I saw Jimin coming towards me so I stuck my foot out, making him land on his stomach.

"What the Yoongi!" He yelled at me.

"What the hell are you guys doing? And look at this mess!" I pointed to the McDonald's wrappers.

"Where do you think you guys are? This isn't our place. Clean this up, I'm not your parents I shouldn't have to tell you this stuff" I said, and walked into the livingroom.

I grabbed a box of Frosted Flakes and poured me a bowl.

"You need to calm down Yoongi" Kikwang came out of nowhere.

"Calm down? How dare you! We came here for a reason and you guys are treating this like it's some joke"

"Yoongi nobody's taking this a joke, we just think you need to chill out for a second" Yongguk chimed in.

"We've been here for five days and all we wanna do is sight see for once" Tae pitched in.

"Well go ahead, you guys can do whatever you want!" I yelled and made my way back into my room, locking the door.

A few seconds later, I heard knocking on the door.

"Yoongi, it's Tae. I need some clothes" He said.

I sighed, going to his drawer and grabbing a plain black t-shirt and some white pants.

I opened the door and threw them at him and then closing the door again, making sure I locked it.

I laid back down on my bed and tried to go back to sleep.

A few seconds later, I heard knocking on the door again.

"Yoongi, we're going hiking. I need other clothes" Tae said.

"Well go borrow some of Kikwang's clothes, just hurry up and get the out!" I yelled.

I could hear him groan but I don't care.

A few more minutes passed and I heard the front door shut.

I took in a deep breath.

Am I really going crazy over this?

I just can't seem to let her go. I don't think I've ever loved anyone this hard.

No woman has ever made me feel like this.

Made me...soft.

Caring.

Loving.

I've always been this hard, scary, dangerous guy. And I've been so happy lately and I don't want that feeling to go away.

The guys may not understand how scared I am of losing her, not being able to find her.

I hope she's just as worried and scared and heartbroken as I am.

I sighed, rolling on my side and eventually fell asleep.

 

(you's Pov)

Bobby and I were having a great lunch, catching up on each other's lives. Kinda picking up where we left off..in a friendly way.

We were almost done with our food.

I had ordered a panini styled grilled cheese with fries and Bobby ordered chicken parmesean.

"Bobby, you're just as funny as I remember" I laughed, brushing my hair behind my ear.

"What happened?" Bobby's face switched from happy to concerned.

"What are you talki-"

He slowly reached towards my cheek, touching my scar.

"O-Oh, that. I just cut myself shaving" I lied.

Bobby gave me a blank face.

"You're still a terrible liar. When have you ever shaved your face?" He said, seeing straight through my lie.

"..since now" I said softly.

He continued to stare blankly at me.

I sighed.

"Okay, I will tell you. But I don't want to get into details, so don't ask me" I said.

"Of course, just tell me what you want. You can stop anytime" He held my hand.

"Well when I left to New York, I kinda got into some trouble. But it's all in the past now. You don't need to worry" I tried my best to convince him with a smile. 

"What kind of trouble?" He asked.

"Dont worry about it, its over now" I smiled.

"Are you sure?" He rubbed his fingers across my hand. 

"Yes, I'm fine trust me" I grabbed his hand with my free hand. 

I hated lying to Bobby, it felt so wrong.

But it was so right to do.