Chapter 11

To Find You

"Bobby say something" I said after a moment of silence.

He stood up and slowly reached out his hand to touch my wounds.

"Who did this to you?" He said in a soft, whisper-like tone.

I contemplated.

Should I tell him the compete truth: parallel universe/Seoul?

He'll think I'm crazy and won't take anything I say seriously. 

Or should I continue with the New York cover but still tell the truth about everything else.

He softly grabbed my arms and looked at them, tilting my arm in an angle to read what it says. 

"Namjoon?"

He looked at the other one. 

"Jungkook?"

He looked me in the eyes. 

"These are Korean names, who and exactly what happened to you?" He asked in an angry concerned way. 

"You know how I told you that when I was in New York I was kidnapped, so the guys that took me abused me mentally and physically. They slapped me, cut me, branded me. Their names were Namjoon and Jungkook, and their leaders name was Simon"

I pointed to my stomach.

"They beat me and left me stranded to die. And I almost did, luckily enough the guys found me and nursed me back to health"

"How did you get kidnapped?" He asked. 

"They broke in and took me from my apartment"

I couldn't tell him about the whole Yoongi taking me and hazing me situation. It'll make things even more complicated. 

"And so those criminals just found you?" He asked.

"Hey, those "criminals" are my family now" I told him. 

"You made them your family because they found you?" 

"No they are my family because I met them before I was kidnapped. And then they found me and kept me alive. They didn't just leave me there to die just how someone who claimed they loved me just let me leave in the first place-"

I stopped talking.

The alcohol was taking over.

"I didn't mean-"

"I loved you enough to let you go chase your dreams, and you're punishing me for that? And now you're shoving these new guys in my face..to what make me suffer?"

"No, they came to LA to come find me because we left each other in an difficult way. I thought I'd never see them again, so pardon me for being happy that I get to see them again"

"Then what's your deal with that Yoongi guy? You seem to act a little less like "family" when you're around each other".

"Don't question my relationship with Yoongi.  If you'd like to know, then yes we were dating while I was away".

"Do you still love him?" He asked me.

"Of course I still love him. I still love you too, which is why my situation is so difficult right now". 

"You do know that I'm not gonna let you go that easily right? That was my mistake the first time. I let you go when I should've fought harder for you. You're heart may be torn between two guys but the better man will win..and just so you know, the better man is me".

He leaned in and kissed me.

~

The next morning I woke up with a headache.

"Ugh too much wine" I mumbled to myself.

I tried to remember what happened in the last few hours and then I remembered Bobby came over and I explained everything to him.

I wonder if he's still here. I thought to myself. 

I opened my door and creeped to the living room, where I saw a sleeping Bobby on my couch.

How cute. I thought and then walked back into my room.

I grabbed a blanket from the hallway and placed it on him.

I walked back into my room grabbed some shorts and a tshirt and made my way towards the shower.

No need to hide my scars anymore. At least from him.

I grabbed my shea moisture leave in conditioner and slathered it in my head, placing it in a high bun and then getting in the shower.

Once I got out I rubbed cocoa butter lotion on my skin so I smelled like I was just dipped in irresistible chocolate.

I was so glad I was back in LA because I could buy all my black girl essentials that they didn't have in Seoul. You don't even want to know how crazy my hair was looking there.

I walked out of the room into the living room where I found Bobby awake and watching cartoons. 

"Morning" He said, when he saw me walk in. 

"Good morning" I walked over to him so I could give him a hug. 

"Mm, you smell good" He said. 

"Thank you" I pecked his lips. 

I heard a cough. 

Kensie was standing in the kitchen watching the whole time. 

I climbed inside the blanket with him to hide my scars from her.

I didnt know that she would be home this early.

"Stop watching you stalker" I joked. 

"You guys are so cute" She said. 

"Thank you, I know" Bobby grabbed me from behind and rested his chin on my head, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Do you want to shower.. by yourself" I had to add in,  I already knew what Bobby was thinking. 

"Awh. No fun, but fine" He whined.

"You can borrow some of my boyfriend's clothes if you want. She'll grab them for you" Kensie said. 

"Okay, I'll be back" He kissed the top of my head and went towards the guest bathroom. 

"Speaking of boyfriends, I have to go meet mine. I'll see you later" Kensie walked out the door. 

"See ya" I waved her off.

I pulled the blanket off of me and walked into the kitchen so that I could make some breakfast. 

" I decided that eggs, pancakes and bacon would be on the menu today".

I just finished with the eggs and pancakes and was getting ready to put the bacon on to the skillet when I heard my doorbell ring.

I looked through the peephole and saw 7 boys standing in front of my door. 

"" I said outloud. 

The knocking continued so I finally open the door.

"Mm it smells so good in here" Jimin came running inside. 

Following the rest of the boys. 

"Hey baby" Yoongi kissed my lips as I still stood by the door, feeling completely caught red handed. 

"What's wrong with you girl, close the door" Yongguk said and sat on the couch, that Bobby just slept on. 

"You made us breakfast, how sweet" Hansol said, as I slowly closed the door locking it. 

"Yeah but the bacon is about is about burn" Kikwang laughed as he flipped the food over himself. 

I didn't hear the shower running anymore, so I got nervous. 

"Why do you look so surprised to see us, you invited us remember" Jimin said. 

"Baby you forgot to bring me the clothes" Bobby said walking into the living room with nothing but my towel wrapped around his lower half.