Chapter 41

To Find You

We sat down looking over at the city in silence, enjoying each other's company.

"So what is it that you wanted to tell me?" I asked him.

He looked over at me, looking very sad to say what he had to say.

He took in a deep breath.

"Its okay Yoongi" I rubbed his back.

"Go ahead and say it" I smiled at him.

"Three days ago I got a call from a friend in Seoul who runs my businesses when im not there" He paused.

"Okay..and?" I softly said, wanting him to continue.

"He told me that Simon's friends found out that we killed him and they were coming for us and that Jimin was a traitor and they're going to kill him too. They also said they were coming for you, im not going to go into detail all the things they said they'll do to you" He got quiet.

My eyes grew wide as I was completely shocked.

I havent heard the name Simon in months, let alone thought about anyone finding out what we did.

Yes we.

"So the guys and I have to go back to Seoul and get rid of these s before they find you or any of us in that matter" He finished.

"But we're on complete opposite sides of the world, they dont know where we are-"

"Yes they do" He cut me off.

"They found your Instagram and saw all your photos of us, they saw all your tagged locations. They know exactly where we are. And im not just going to sit here and wait for them to find us" He continued.

"Okay, so when are we leaving?" I asked him.

He didnt answer, instead he just gave me that look.

"Yoongi no"

"I cant risk you getting hurt" He told me.

"You cant leave me again" My eyes were begining to water.

"Trust me" He held my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

"I dont want to leave you..ever. But what happens if they do get ahold of you" He said.

"You guys have taught me well" I tried to plead with him.

"Kehlani, Namjoon, and Jungkook were average, amatures. Of course you could fight them. But Simon's friends, Jay, "Loco" and "Gray" are a whole other level of crazy baby and I dont need you coming across them.

I give them quotations because I still dont understand what kind of names those are.

But I remember Jay, "Loco" and "Gray".

I remember how loco "Loco" really was and how creepy Jay was.

Dude couldnt keep his eyes off me.

And "Gray" was the one who ruined my escape plan.

Oh I remembered those guys very well.

"But how dangerous could they really be-"

"Very dangerous" He cut me off.

"Yoongi please, I dont want you to go. Im scared i'll never see you again. What if something happneds to you or one of the guys. I wont be able to take it" I told him.

"Its better that something happens to me, rather than you. Its best you stay here with Bobby" He said.

"You'd rather die to keep me safe. How selfish is that Yoongi! You die and im left here to mourn while Simon's friends have all access to find me? Did you even think that through" I kinda yelled.

"I have thought about it, thats why I asked Bobby to take of you while were gon-"

"You already talked to Bobby about leaving me!? Are you kidding me!" I was about furious at tis point.

"So youre just handing me over to Bobby now, is that it" I told him.

"No, he'll be protecting you while we handled Simon's friends" He aswered.

"And if you dont come back?" I replied back.

"Do you want me to come back?" He asked.

"Yoongi, of course I want you to come back. But do you think that you can come back and Bobby's just going to let you take me away?" I asked him.

"So then you'd just prefer to come with us and leave Bobby behind then..you're saying that that decision is easy for you now?" 

I stood up.

"You know that's not what I meant, you know how hard all of this has been for me. Dont ever use that to throw it in my face" I said.

"Go ahead then Yoongi, goodbye" I said and walked away to go back to my apartment.

"Im only trying to protect you because I love you" I could hear him say behind me.

Hearing him say that just broke my heart even more.

I couldnt hold back anymore as I let the tears fall down.

I walked, basically ran as fast as I could, until I reached my room.

I had left the door unlocked for when we would return.

I opened and slammed it shut, all the guys jumped at the sudden action.

I walked right passed them all not making any eye contact.

I could hear Bobby calling after me, but I continued walking until I reached my room slamming that door shut as well.