Chapter 10

To Find You

I walked over to Yoongi and he pulled me into the room with him, shutting the door close and locking it.

"Yoongi what are you-"

He pulled me into a hug.

Instantly, I wrapped my arms around him.

I could hear soft whimpers in my ear.

"Wait, are you crying?" I softly said, breaking apart the hug so I could see his face.

I wiped the small tears that were falling from under his eyes.

"You're turning me into a little " He joked.

I laughed.

"There's nothing wrong with showing emotions Yoongi. I'm actually really happy that you can show me this side of you,  it only makes me fall in love with you more"

I leaned in and kissed his lips.

I hugged him again.

"Don't worry, I won't tell the guys about this" I joked this time.

"I missed you so much, you don't know how much it hurts to see your heart lingering on to someone else other than me"

"This is hard for me too Yoongi...how about this. Tomorrow I want you and the guys come over to my place. We can hang out and do whatever, like old times. I just really want things to go back to the way they were between us"

"Alright, sounds like a plan" 

His tears were replaced with a smile.

"Do you have a phone?" He asked me.

I forgot when I was back in Seoul, I didn't have one. 

"Yeah" I pulled out my phone, handing it to him.

I could see the look on his face when he saw my wallpaper of me and Bobby.

He went to my contacts and added his number into my phone.

He went to my camera and put it in selfie mode.

He held it towards us and I cuddled in closer to him. I kissed his cheek as he took the picture.

"Now make that your new picture" He low-key demanded.

"Let's take one with the guys too" I walked out the room to find the guys running out of the hallway.

I rolled my eyes at them. 

"Let's take a picture guys" I held up my phone. 

We all huddled in together as we waited for Yoongi to get in.

"Here Kikwang you hold it, you're taller so it'll get us all" I handed him my phone. 

Yoongi held me from behind as I could see Jimin and Tae holding bunny ears behind my head. 

Kikwang handed me my phone back. 

The boys and I exchanged numbers as well, as I walked towards the door.

"I'll text you my address okay?" I looked at Yoongi.  

He nodded and I smiled and waved, walking out the door. 

As soon as I made it outside into the sunlight, a huge breath of relief came out of me. 

That went well

I thought to myself. 

I looked at the time, 4:50pm.

~

I made it home within 30 minutes, and I decided to make me something to eat. 

I made myself chicken tortellini with a glass of white wine.

"Hey, I knew I heard someone in here" Kensie came out of her room.

The aroma of Chanel °5 went all through the kitchen.

"Hanging out with your boo?" I laughed.

"Am I that obvious?" She joked.

"Hmm, I don't know I can't really smell anymore" I said sarcastically. 

"What about you? Where did you sleep last night. I remember a certain someone didnt come home last night" She said, grabbing a glass from the cabinet.

"That is none of your business" I laughed.

She poured a small amount of wine into her glass.

"Then neither is mine part of your business" She downed the wine and laughed, putting the glass into the sink.

"See ya later" She waved and left out the door.

I changed into more comfortable clothes and moved to the couch to eat my food.

I the tv and a marathon of Black Ink Crew was showing so I decided to binge watch on that and wait to see if Bobby ever shows up.

~

I eventually finished all my food, and I was already 3 glasses of wine down, and 4 episodes through. So I guess you can say I was a little tipsy.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time, 8:51pm.

I guess he wasn't comi-.

*knock knock*

I looked over at the door.

Slowly, I walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole.

I opened the door, smiling. Even though I should be mad at him for being late.

"Hey Bobby" I opened the door wide so that he could enter.

"You're late" I said, closing the door.

"Im sorry, I just saw the note you left" He took off his jacket.

"Oh, I love this show!" He walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Are you drinking?" He picked up my empty glass.

"Yeah, you want some?" I offered.

He nodded his head.

I grabbed a new glass and poured him some.

"You know this isn't what I wanted you to come here for" I said.

He took a sip of his drink.

"I can assume that" He faced me.

"I want to apologize to you about last night" I told him.

"I was sloppy drunk and I made you chase me around town" 

"You know I couldn't let anything happen to you, I still love you" He said.

"And I'm thankful that you're in my life and that you care so much for me" I responded.

"But do you still love me?" He asked.

"Of course I still love you Bobby, you were my first love. I just can't throw all that away" I rested my arm on the couch with my head in my hand.

Bobby placed a hand on my knee.

We just stared at each other.

"What are you doing Bobby?" I said softly.

"I want to apologize too. No matter how mad I get, and seeing how drunk you were. Leaving you alone like that..something seriously bad could've happend to you. Someone could have saw you and taken you-"

"Bobby" I cut him off, laughing.

"I understand what you're saying and I accept your apology" I smiled.

"Who are those guys?" He asked the question I hoped he would avoid.

"They're my friends.. no they're more like my family" I smiled while thinking about the situation.

"Why are you close to them? Didn't you just meet them?" He asked.

"Yeah but they saved my life and I have an unbreakable bond with the guys that nobody can break" I told him. 

"Saved your life? How?" He questioned.

I couldn't tell him about the closet and being in Seoul. He'll think I'm crazy. 

I took in a deep breath.

"When I was in New York, I was kidnapped" 

Bobbys face grew with concern as he scooted closer to me.

"Are you serious?" He said.

I nodded my head.

"I was assaulted, harassed, and abused" I stood up.

"Nobody in my family knows about this, and no one but the guys have seen this"

Slowly I took off my shirt, revealing my lacey bralette.

I stood there nervous as Bobby stared at my scars on my arms and torso.

He didn't say anything and just stared at me..