Chapter 23

To Find You

(Yoongi's Pov)

I sat waiting here, waiting for her to come back from her 'outing' with that man.

Its already 6pm and she's still not back.

I know she cant be having that much fun without me.

Today we checked out of the hotel and brought our bags over here since she said we could stay at least until her roommate came back.

I kept looking back and forth from the tv to my phone to see if she texted me.

The guys have been telling me not to worry about her because she's with Bobby he wouldnt let anything happen to her..but how do we know that.

I walked over to the kitchen to pour myself a cup of strawberry crush.

The cold carbonation hitting my throat felt good.

I sat back down on the couch where Tae and I were watching this tv show called Live:PD.

"Hey man, you just got a phone call" Tae said.

"From who?" I asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders.

I sighed and grabbed my phone.

One missed call from: Unknown Number.

"I dont even know the number anyway" I said, tossing my phone to the side, and continued to watch the tv show.

"YES!" I could hear Jimin yelling from her room.

Hansol, Kikwang, and Jimin were in her room, playing Jenga and Yongguk was on her bed watching tv because he didnt want to watch the same thing as Tae and I.

"Jimin shut the up!" I yelled.

" off Yoongi" I could hear him say back.

I was about to get up when Tae stopped me.

"Dont bother" He shook his head.

I just have this weird feeling that something bad happened to her.

She said she wouldnt be out for long and she wouldnt lie to me.

"Just call her already if you're that worried" Tae said.

I guess he can sense where my anger is coming from.

I grabbed my phone and dialed her number.

Went straight to voicemail.

That doesnt help my nerves.

I called again.

Straight to voicemail.

"Tae she's not answering" I looked at him.

"Its going straight to voicemail" I finished.

He pulled out his phone, dialing her number.

"Sorry but the number-" He hung up.

"Okay, that's weird" He said.

"Exactly, see im not crazy" I told him.

I went into her room, where the loud boys were.

"You guys, she's not back yet and her phone is going straight to voicemail" I said, gaining their attention.

"What?" Kikwang said, grabbing his phone.

"There's no point man, we both tried already" Tae walked in behind me.

"What do we do now?" Hansol asked.

"I knew I shouldve never let her go out alone with that guy" I said.

"Lets look at her snapchat and see what she posted maybe we can figure out where shes at" Yongguk suggested.

"Smart gukkie yaaas" Tae said, earning glares from everyone in the room.

"Never..ever...do that again, you got it" Yongguk said.

"Got it!" Kikwang said, holding out his phone on her story.

The first snap.

Why doesnt she like the zoo?

Her second snap.

I wanted to throw myself out the window seeing her put heart eye emojis.

Her next snap was her sitting using the dog filter, she looked so beautiful.

Her next snap was her with with some food.

"Damn, that looks ing delicious" Jimin said.

"Man, it does" Hansol agreed.

"We gotta get her to take us there" Tae chimed in.

I rolled my eyes at them.

Her next snap she was in a car on the road, using the OC geotag. 

What was she doing in Orange County?

It went back to Kikwang's feed.

"That's it?" I asked.

"Yeah, that was the last thing she posted" Kikwang answered.

"How long ago was it?" Hansol asked.

"Uh.... about 40 minutes ago" He scrolled down.

"We cant just start all over again and search all of Orange County for her?" Jimin said.

"And why not!?" I glared at him.

I grabbed my phone and looked at my notifications again.

I saw I had a voicemail from the unknown number that had called me earlier.

I went to my voicemail and put my phone on speaker.

*beep* "Hey Yoongi its me. My phone died so I have to call through Bobby's phone. Something just came up and im gonna be gone for a few days, please dont worry about me im 100% safe. You guys are welcome to stay at my place while im gone, just please dont burn my house down. Im going to have to buy a phone charger and I'll text you once I get my phone turned back on. I'll miss you and I love you guys, see you soon" *beep*

Once the voicemail ended I looked up from my phone to see all the guys glaring at me.

"Are you ing kidding me Yoongi you really had all of us over here freaking out, you need to check your damn phone" Kikwang yelled at me.

"Yeah man I was about to go kill a " Hansol said.

"Man, Hansol you werent about to do , sit your  down" Yongguk gave him a slight nudge.

I put my hand on my chest.

I thought I had lost her again.

 

(Your POV)

We finally made it to San Diego and we were headed straight for the hosipital Hanbin was checked in at.

When we arrived it was 8pm, so I was tired but I didnt want Bobby to see that.

We walked into the lobby area.

"Hello, were here to see my brother Kim Hanbin" He smiled at the older woman behind the counter.

"Mr. Kim is inside room 842, 8th floor" She smiled at him.

She looked over at me and smiled again.

I smiled back.

Bobby grabbed my hand and we walked over towards the elevator.

As we stood in the elevator, I could see Bobby nervously shaking.

I hugged him.

"Its okay Bobby, im sure he is fine" I rubbed my hands on his back slowly.

"Im just scared, you know. He's all I got" He said.

"I know, and you'll still have him because he is doing just fine. Dont stress yourself about this. We're gonna walk into that room and be greeted by a smiling Hanbin, okay" I pulled away and smiled at him.

"Thank you for being here with me, I dont think I would be this calm if I was here by myself" He looked down at me.

I leaned forword and kissed him on the lips.

"Of course i'd be here for you, I told you I always would" I said.

*ding*

The elevator door opened and we walked out.

We searched the hallway until we found room 842.

Once we found it, Bobby knocked softly three times and then slowly opened the door.

Bobby walked inside first and I could hear Hanbin call his name in a happy tone. 

Soon, Bobby pulled me in.

"Oh my god, I havent seen you in forever" Hanbin's face lights up, making me smile even harder.

I walked over to him and hugged him.

"I miss you, look at you you're so grown" I pulled on his cheeks.

"Ah, girl quit it im not a child no more. Im a man" He rubbed his cheeks.

"And a handsome one at that" I agreed with him.

I backed up and walked over to Bobby.

He grabbed my hand and Hanbin took notice of that.

"Woah, wait. Are you guys dating again?" He asked.

"Uh.." Bobby and I said at the same time.

"I-It's complicated. But enough about us. Are you okay? What happened?" I changed the subject.

"Oh yeah, so I was driving on the I-5 when some was swerving from lane to lane and when the car in front of him wouldnt let him through he cut over into my lane, not seeing me in his blind spot. And my car slammed into the shoulder. But hey im alive, just a broken arm and fractured foot and plus I get to see you two come together to my rescue" He smirked.

"So im happy" He smiled.

"The man is paying for your car damages and hospital fees though right?" Bobby asked.

"Hell yeah he is" Hanbin said.

"Alright good, cause a broke college kid cant afford none of this" Bobby joked.

"Daaamn Bobby, why you gotta embarass me infront of her like that" He sat up.

"Dont listen to him girl, remember im a man and a man handles his own" He finished.

I couldnt help but laugh at what Hanbin was saying, he sounds just like Bobby.

He is such a little player, its so cute to see how much he has grown.

"So you both really drove all the way from LA to SD to check on little ol' me, im so touched. I love ya'll" He fake cried.

"Yes and were going to stay here with you as long as we need to to make sure you're back on your feet..ha get it. You know cause you broke your foot-"

"What Bobby is trying to say here is that we will stay with you until you are healed" I cut him off.

"How long did the doctor say you'll be in here for?" Bobby asked.

"He said I should out soon, they just have to cast up my hand and foot and then I should be free to go-"

Speaking of, the nurses came just in time.

I couldnt wait for that to be me.

I could see Hanbin's face light up.

"Alright now Hanbin, lets get you wrapped up-Oh you have visitors" She said, seeing us standing next to him.

"Yeah, this is my brother and his girlfriend. They drove here all the way from Los Angeles once they found out what happened" He answered.

I didnt even bother correcting him, I wasnt going to see this nurse again anyway.

"Aw, how sweet. You're lucky to have such a caring and loving family. Most patients who go under major surgeries dont even get a single visit. The bond you guys have is special" She smiled at us.

Is she really trying to make life harder for me right now.