Chapter 26

To Find You

While in the Uber, I bought my Amtrak ticket.

I used my app and bought the train for 8:10, right now it was 7:21 so I had time.

The drive to the train station was going to take a while, so I decided to scroll on IG.

I went back to the photo Bobby posted of us and I liked it.

I scrolled through meme accounts, liking all the photos I would show Bobby whenever the next time i'd see him.

My Uber driver was very quiet which was fine to me, I wasnt really in the mood to make awkward conversation anyway.

In the midst of reading another meme, my phone notifiied me that I had a text from Kensie.

From: Kensie

Hey, girlie. I know you're going to hate me. But my boyfriend, just asked me to move with him to Paris. How can I turn that down? Sorry to leave you with the apartment, hopefully you can find another roommate. You're great at making friends so it shouldnt be a problem. 😅 You can get rid of all of my things or sell them if you want! My baby said he'll buy me all new things. Good luck in life and with your career. ✌️

I stared at my phone in shock.

Did she really just ditch me, and leave me with rent!?

My hands were shaking as I debated what to write back:

To: Kensie

Whatever, fine..

Was all I could manage to say her.

What I really wanted to say was: you cheating .

But I didnt really want to get into another arguement.

Does this mean, she broke up with Kai? Because he never mentioned anything about moving to France when I saw him. So she must be talking about her other boyfriend that was always at the house.

Poor Kai.

We finally arrived at the station, and it was 7:55pm.

Quickly, I ran into the line of people that was starting to board.

I climbed up the stairs to the seats and decided to sit all the way in the back of the train.

Not too many people where on here since it was a late train.

I sat in a daze for the next 10 minutes, until I heard the operator speak.

"Hello passengers, we'd like to thank you for riding with us on this beautiful night. This route is from Downtown San Diego to Union Station in Los Angeles, with a few stops in between. We'll be departing within the next 5 minutes. At this moment i'd like to ask you to take out your tickets as we will be coming around very soon checking so please have those out and ready. About 10 minutes after we take off, the cafe will be open and available. There will be water, coffee, juice, and soda. Along with chips, sandwiches, candy, and pizza. Again we will be leaving in the next 5 minutes, thank you for choosing Amtrak"

My ears perked up at the mention of pizza.

I look up from my seat and I see the man coming by to check tickets.

He made his was towards me and I zoomed in on the barcode of my emailed ticket.

He scanned it, thanking me and smiling.

He placed a blue piece of paper above my seat and moved along to the other passengers.

I stood up to grab my purse from the top compartment.

I took out my earphones and placed my purse back.

I plugged my earphones into my phone and started listening to music.

The first song to I went to was Daybreak Rain by Shannon.

Since being with the boys in Seoul, i've gotten into a lot of kpop.

The song was hella putting me in my feelings, so I ended up changing it to Attention by Up10tion.

I ended up falling asleep before the song was even over.

 

~

When I woke up, I looked out the window.

We were just leaving Anaheim, which meant I had about 35-40 minutes left.

I looked at my phone and it was on 20%.

I stood up again and grabbed my phone charger.

I would need a least some battery to get an Uber to my place.

 

~~

It was about 10:30 and I was tired, standing infront of my apartment door.

None of the guys knew I was coming back and honestly im still pissed off about Kensie.

I took my keys out my purse and unlocked the door.

I closed it behind me, locking it in the process.

I could see Yoongi and Yongguk watching tv in the living room.

They stood up when they saw me, but I just continued walking passed them towards my room.

I walked through the hallway and opened my door seeing Hansol, Jimin, and Tae.

They were playing Jenga on my floor.

All their eyes grew wide as they stared at me.

"Oh my god, you're home!" 

"Heeeyy!"

"Yes, you're back"

They all were excited.

"Get out" Was all I said.

They just stared at me with confused faces.

"Get out!!" I yelled this time.

The three of them scurried out my room within .2 seconds.

I slam my door shut, locking it.

I put my phone into my wireless charger.

I could hear the toilet flush in the hallway.

"What's going on? What's with all the yelling and door slamming?" I heard Kikwang say.

I heard Tae tell him that I was back.

I figured he was about to knock on my door, cause I could hear Hansol say "it's useless, cause she's not talking to anyone".

I walked into my closet and changed into some pjs.

I wrapped a scarf around my head, turned off my lights and went to sleep.