Chapter 14

To Find You

The next card said to go to Santa Monica and go onto the ferris wheel. 

Once on the top of the ferris wheel, we'll see writing on the ground that you could only see at the top telling us our next destination.

So here we are standing in line for the ferris wheel, when I realized all of us couldnt go on at the same time.

I turned around to face all the guys.

"So who's going up there guys?" I asked them.

They all stared at the three of us, taking a step back.

"What!? Why?" I said.

"Because you guys can use that time alone" Jimin said.

I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes.

Now was not the time for this.

We were next to go on.

"Since I know you dont like the edge, ill go first so you can be in the middle" Bobby said, climbing inside.

I climbed in next and then climbed in Yoongi.

The employee locked us in and we started moving slowly up in the air, making occasional stops to let other people off and on.

It was too late to back out now.

I was trapped between the two guys that I loved and cared deeply about.

It was complete silence, the only sound being the gears from the ride switching around.

"How is this supposed to work?' Yoongi was the first to speak up.

"Can we not do this right now?" I asked.

"When are we supposed to talk about this then? We can drag it out forever" Bobby joined in.

"I know not forever, but I wanted today at least to be a fun day where we could forget about our situation and hang out as friends..as a family" I begged.

"But did you really think he and I were going to get along?" Yoongi asked.

I didnt answer.

"So you're just going to ign-" 

"I dont know okay!" I yelled.

"You guys are stressing me the out! Now is not the time for this. Im stuck between the two of you, and im like 1,000 ft in the air" I say being dramatic.

I take in a deep breath.

"I just cant give you guys and answer right now, please" I calmed down a bit.

It was quiet the rest of the way going up.

"Okay, but were going to have to talk about this soon" Bobby broke the silence.

The wheel stopped once again, but we were at the top this time.

"Look guys, I see it" I pointed to an area by the edge of the pier.

Written in red writing, it said 'Youre Next Key is in Adidas'.

"Really, we had to come all the way on here just for them to tell us that" I said.

"Oh, i've been there before" Yoongi said.

"Yeah, everybody has idiot" Bobby retorted back.

"Listen! You dont know who the hell I am or what the hell I can do to you-"

"Yoongi stop!" I cut him.

Bobby doesnt know that Yoongi and the guys are gangsters back in Seoul.

"What is that exactly?" Bobby eggs Yoongi on.

I could see Yoongi about to reach for something in his pocket.

I put my hands on top of his.

"What are you doing?" I whispered to him.

"Just getting my phone" He pulls out his phone from his pocket.

"Dont worry, I wont kill your little boyfriend" He whispered in my ear.

He went to his camera and took a photo of the view.

I looked over at Bobby.

"Can you not please, I thought you said you'd try" I looked into his eyes.

He eyes softened and he looked away.

The ride started going down and I couldnt be any more grateful.

Once off the ride, I ran towards the other boys.

"Did you guys see the next clue?" Tae asked.

"Yeah, its at the Adidas store thats down the street" I told them.

"Oh we've been there, thats where Yoongi was going to buy you-"

Yongguk slapped Hansol in the back of the head.

"Okay...? Lets go guys" I started walking towards the mall.

~

Inside the store we were greeted by a man who handed us a card.

"Does it say that its over and we won, cause im tired" Hansol whined.

I glared at him.

I was getting irritated, mainly cause of the heat.

I just walked away without telling them what the card said.

I was walking so fast, I was way ahead of the guys.

I could hear Jimin say to Hansol 'look what you did'.

Bobby chirped his car alarm for me to get in even though they werent near the car.

I just sat in the car and scrolled on my phone, waiting for them come inside.

Once they all sat in the car, they all looked at me.

"Where am I driving too?" Bobby said.

"Chois Records" I mumbled.

"What?" Kikwang said, from the back seat.

"Chois Records" I said more clearly, looking away from my phone at Bobby.

"Chois Records? Where is that at?" Tae asked.

"Its a kpop store in k-town" Bobby answered Tae.

"How ironic" Yongguk joked.

Bobby started the car.

The ride to k-town was quiet but not a comfortable quiet, more like a tension kind of quiet.

"!" Bobby had a sudden outburst.

"Whats wron-Oh" I look ahead of me and see cars on cars on cars.

Traffic was terrible.

I huffed and slouched down in my seat.

"Ugh, I give up we're not going to win" I pouted.

"Calm down baby girl, we'll be fine" Bobby reassured me.

"Just so all of you know, im highly disappointed that we all couldnt get along not even for a day" I could hear teeth smacking in the back.

"Thats not fair, we were all getting along. This is all Yoongi and Bobby's fault" Jimin spoke up.

"What!?" Yoongi sat up.

"Jimin shut up, dont make me regret not killing you when I had the chance" Yoongi looked back at Jimin.

I looked over at Bobby, who looked confused.

I decided to speak up before he said something.

"Everybody is to blame for this, and Yoongi stop threatening Jimin. He's right both of you are mostly who to blame for this. But dont worry, were going to have our time to talk"

Nobody spoke after that, everybody went on their phones. Except Bobby.

~

We were sitting in traffic for about 40 mins, when it started to lighten up.

Bobby took that opportunity to start switching lanes.

"Oops" I could hear him whisper.

"Oops what?" I said, getting the attention of everyone else.

"No car is letting me get over so im stuck getting off on this exit" Bobby said.

"Seriously?, why would you even be getting into the right lane anyway, we still have at least 8 miles till we exit the freeway" I said.

I know I shouldnt be getting upset about something like this, but I never thought that this awkward situation would make me lash out like this.

"He lives here and doesnt even know where he's going?" I heard Yoongi say to Yongguk.

"Stay out of it Yoongi!" I yelled back.