Chapter 15

To Find You

30 mins later, we were in street traffic on our way to k-town.

I tried to think optimistic, hoping the other teams were having the same traffic issues as us.

Jimin and Tae were complaining about how hungry they were and Yoongi and Bobby were still going back and forth.

I had had enough and put on my earphones, playing music from my phone.

I hoped I could just fall asleep until we arrived.

~

I woke up to a parked car.

Kikwang was shaking me awake.

"We're here beautiful" He smiled at me, holding his hand out for me.

I wiped my eyes, forgetting that I had on mascara, then grabbed his hand.

Everybody was standing outside the car waiting for me.

We walked inside the building where Chois Records was located.

I pulled Yoongi and Bobby aside.

"Look im sorry that i've been really snappy today. I was the one who told everyone to have a good time and im ruining the mood. Im just so scared that im going to lose both of you" I wiped away a tear that was about to come down.

"You guys dont have to reply to me know, I just want you to know where im coming from" I smiled at them both and walked away to the other guys.

"The store is on the very top floor" I said as I caught up to them.

We walked up the escalator as I hung onto Yongguk's waist.

He smelled very manly, it wasnt a bad smell. It was like a musky scent.

"You smell nice" I tell him, as we were arriving to the seond floor.

"There it is" Tae pointed to the shop in the corner.

We ran up the last set of escalators, and inside the store.

"Excuse me? I believe you have something for us?" Jimin spoke to the lady in korean, flashing her his dropping smile.

She giggled, handing Jimin the card.

"Thanks" He winked at her and we walked out.

"What does it say?" I asked him.

He opened it and read:

"Meet back at the starting destination, this is your last stop" 

"Guys were almost done!" I ran over to Bobby and Yoongi who had just reached the store.

Thats how fast me and the other guys ran to the shop.

I continued to leave the building with the rest of guys behind me.

We all hopped in the car.

"The starting destination is about 10 minutes from here, we got this guys!" I said.

Bobby started the car and we headed off.

Within a few minutes, I could see the host standing at the starting spot waiting for us.

We ran towards the man, breathing heavily.

"Welcome back you guys, glad to see you finished all the routes!" He said.

"So how did we do?" I asked the man. 

"Did we get first place?" 

"Actually, I have some bad news. You guys did not win, matter of fact you guys came in last place. The last team came in 2 hours ago" The man said.

"Wait, what?" I was shocked.

"But the good news is, we dont want you to leave here empty handed. Here is $60 for gas from all the driving you had to do. Hope you had a good time, see ya!" He waved and left.

"That's it!?" I yelled after him.

"Seriously? Thats it!" I looked over at the guys.

They all shrugged.

We all just looked at each other.

I couldnt hold it in any longer as I bursted out laughing, followed by the other guys who laughed with me.

"Ugh this was such a waste of time" I contiuned to laugh.

"You lost, sorry bye" Bobby said, bending over holding onto stomach.

"How much did you pay to do this?" Kikwang asked?

"It was free" I said, recovering from this ridiculous experience.

"And I just realized that we never asked for any of the keys" I continued to laugh.

"Can we just go get some food and go home?" Hansol asked.

"Yes, where should we eat?" I put it up for an open discussion.

As if on cue, all the guys except for Bobby and I said In and Out.

"Ew no" I said.

"Why? I've never had it before" Tae whined.

"Me either" Jimin begged as well.

"Fine, just be prepared to wait in a long line for mediocore food" I said.

"Damn girl" Yoongi laughed.

"I mean, she's not lying" Bobby backed me up.

I looked over at Bobby, giving him that 'thank you' look.

"Lets get out of this sun first, before Bobby gets a parking ticket' I say and we all run toward his car.

~

Here we are, sitting in my living room eating mediocore In and Out, watching the new version of It.

One thing that I know about Bobby is he does not like clowns, so I made sure to keep him company.

On my couch sat Yoongi, Hansol and Kikwang. 

On the love seat, sat Tae and Jimin.

And then on the floor, in front of the couch sat Bobby and Yongguk.

Me being close with every single on of the guys, and me having an awkward private moment with all of them, I was pretty comfortable with all of them and vice versa. 

So I layed on top of the guys on the couch, my head being on Yoongi's lap and my feet on Kikwang's lap. 

Which meant that my was on Hansol the erts lap.

I could feel him gently poking it and I swung my hand back, smacking him to get him to stop.

I also wanted to be right behind of Bobby so that I comfort him and hug him when hes scared.

The scene where Pennywise was coming from the projector was happening and I ran my fingers through Bobby's hair.

He reach back and grabbed my hand, pulling it in front of him squeezing it.

Pennywise jumped out and not only did Bobby scream, but Yongguk and Yoongi did as well.

I looked up at Yoongi and laughed.

He looked down at me and we just stared at each other for what felt like forever.

He leaned in a bit and I felt myself leaning forward too, until I realized what we were doing.

Its not like I didnt want to kiss Yoongi, I didnt want to do it with Bobby around. 

It would be completely rude and disrespectful.

I placed a finger on his lips and mouth 'not now'.

I would do the same if the rules were reversed with Bobby.

He pouted but then continued to watch the movie.

I continued to rub my fingers through Bobby's hair.

"Are you doing okay?" I leaned in and whispered into his ear.

"Yeah baby girl, im a man. This is nothing" He said.

I laughed at him and gently flicked his head.

"Okay yeah sure" I replied.