Chapter 43 (Bobby)

To Find You

I ran over to Bobby who was still trying to process what was going on.

However he still wrapped his arms around me and let me cry on his shoulder.

"They're really gone, I didnt even get to say goodbye. What if I never see them again?" I continued to cry and blurt out my feelings.

"Its okay, im sure they'll be back very soon. No need to cry, theyre just a 3 hour flight away" He said.

"No Bobby, theyre a 13 hr flight away. They dont live in New York, theyre going back to Korea" I spilled the truth.

"Wait what?" He said, puling back from the hug.

He wasnt yelling, but he definitely wanted to know the whole truth.

"I met them back in Seoul, and it was an adventure certainly. Yoongi and I fell in love but we got into a little trouble. I came back to LA and they found me and now they have to go back and settle those issues. But they left without even saying goodbye" I cried to myself, wiping my own tears.

"What kind of trouble?" He asked me.

I just shook my head.

"Im too afraid to tell you, Im scared you'll never talk to me again" I told him.

"But if you're so scared that something's going to happen and you'll never see them again, I think I need to know what's going on. Exactly how do you know these guys?" He asked again.

"Im sorry, I cant tell you. At least not now, please understand im too scared" I tried to plead with him.

He just held me close again and didnt ask anymore questions.

He pulled apart, kissed my forehead and stood up.

"Come on, get up" He said softly.

I looked up at him.

I stood up and he lead me into the bathroom.

"Come on beautiful, shower and im going to bring you some clothes. We will not sit in his apartment sad and emotional" He gently pushed me inside.

I stared at myself in the mirror.

Bobby came behind me and wrapped his arms around me as we look at ourselves in the miiror.

"Im here for you, and im not going to leave you. You understand that" He held me tighter and kissed my temple.

"Now shower" He nicely demanded and walked out the bathroom.

I closed the door, as I heard him going through my drawers to find me some clothes.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled a bit knowing that I still had Bobby in my life right now.

And he's right I cant spend the rest of my life crying that he left me. This is what Yoongi wanted, he wanted me to stay here and I meant what I said when I told him did he think Bobby's going to let me leave with him when..if...he comes back. If he really wanted to be with me, he wouldnt have left me with a man he knew I also loved. A man who will try to make me forget about him-.

I stopped myself from still thinking about Yoongi. He left, so I have to think about me right now and how I can be happy.

I splashed some water in my face and dragged my body into the shower.

~

When I walked out the bathroom, I had my towel wrapped around my body just in case Bobby was still in my room.

But he wasnt.

The only thing I saw, was my cute yellow dress and some chucks that Bobby had left out for me.

I got dressed and walked out my room, into the living room where Hanbin and Bobby were waiting for me.

"Did you guys need to shower?" I asked them.

"No we already did, in the other room" Hanbin answered.

That was fast. I thought to myself.

"Are you ready to go?" Bobby asked me, standing up.

"Yeah, where are we going?" I asked him.

"We're going to get some food and then the rest is secret" He smiled at me.

"Okay, fair" I grabbed my bag.

"Lets go" I walked towards the door.

Bobby and Hanbin followed soon after.

We walked to Bobbys escalade and I helped Hanbin climb inside the back, while I climbed in the passenger seat after.

I put on my seat belt and enjoyed the ride.

~

We were stuck in LA morning traffic, so we were on the road for a while.

We were leaving the downtown area which made me wonder, where exactly were we going?

I would look at the freeway signs to get at least a hint of what neighborhood we were going to be eating in.

Gardena...passed, Carson..passed.

"How far is this place, because im hungry" I joked with Bobby.

"How hungry?" He asked.

"Really hungry" I told him.

"Okay" He laughed.

"I wanted to take you somewhere a little bit more fancier, but if its an emergency I guess we can skip out on that" He said, and made a right so we could exit the freeway.

I was confused as we drove down a random street in Long Beach.

His eyes lit up as he finally found what I guess he was looking for.

We pulled into the parking lot of a McDonalds and he turned off the car.

"Come on, lets go" He smiled and hopped out.

I just stared at him and then back at Hanbin.

"Is he serious?" I told Hanibin.

He just shrugged his shoulders and started to get out the car.

Bobby came around and opened the door for me.

"Thank you" I smiled as I climbed out.

We walked inside and surprisingly it was empty.

I looked at the breakfast menu.

"Mm, what do I want" I said to myself.

"Oh, im getting the big breakfast with hotcakes" I could hear Hanbin say next to me.

"Oh that does sound good huh" I said.

"Im gonna get that too" I looked at Bobby.

The cashier was standing there smiling at us when she saw Bobby walk up to her.

"Hello, welcome to McDonalds what can I get for you?" She said.

"Hi, can I get 3 orders of the big breakfast with hotcakes..oh and 3 orange juices" He added.

"Of course, that'll be $10.34 please" She said, and Bobby handed her $11 in cash.

"Okay will that be for here or to go?" She asked him.

"Here" He replied.

"Okay, 66 cents is your change and your order number is 309. Thank you" She handed him his change and reciept.

He thanked her and walked back to us.

"Lets find a table" He said.

It was empty so we had all the options to choose from.

"Lets sit there" I pointed to where the soft seats were in the back.

As soon as we sat down, we heard:

"Order 309, your drinks" 

"I'll get it" Bobby said, and walked away leaving Hanbin and I alone.

"So.." He began once Bobby was gone.

"Why did they leave?" He asked.

"Can we please not talk about it. I just want to be present with the two of you. Like you said, they left" I said, a litltle harsh.

Im still a bit bitter that they actually left me.

"Noted" Hanbin said, and began to play with his crutches.

"How are you feeling? Does it still hurt?" I asked him, hoping to lighten up the mood.

"Not that much anymore, I just cant wait to get this stupid thing off. Being immobilized " He saying, causing me to laugh.

"That way you can chase after the ladies faster..get it?" I laughed again.

He just shook his head at my terrible joke.

Bobby came back in sight, placing our drink tray on the table and we all grabbed a cup.

"They said our food should be ready in about two minutes or so" He said and sat down.

"Alright" I said, and leaned my head on his shoulder.

I was still a bit tired.

"So where were you planning on taking us before this?" I asked him.

"I was gonna take you to Urth Caffe" He said.

My jaw dropped as I was sad.

"Ah, I want to go to Urth Caffe" I whined.

"I know and thats where we were going. But you said this was an emergency so McDonalds it is" He laughed at my pouting.

"Its okay, we'll go another day. We have all the time in the world now" He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Isnt there an Urth Caffe in LA, why are we driving all the way down here for that?" I asked.

"Well if you need to know, I was trying to go to one thats closest to where we're also going" Bobby said in a sarcastic tone.

"Order 309" We heard.

"I'll get it " I offered this time.

I stood up and walked up to the register.

"Here ya go" The lady smiled at me.

"Thank you" I grabbed the tray and walked back to our table.

"Ugh, this smells so good" I said, as I placed down the tray.

We all grabbed our respected plates and began to eat.

Once we were done, we were back on the road to this secret destination.

I made sure I went to the bathroom before we headed out. I dont know how much longer is our drive.

"Dont worry guys, we'll be there soon" Bobby said, and started the car.

~

We were on the road for about 45 more minutes when I noticed Bobby getting off the freeway.

"Ugh, finally" Hanbin said in the back.

"Had enough of this car ride?" I asked.

"No I have to so bad" He said.

My face displayed disgust and annoyance.

"Why didnt you go when I went?" I looked back at him.

"I didnt have to go" He simply said.

"Well dont skid your pants yet, were basically here" Bobby said, and I turned back to the front.

My jaw dropped as I was in love.

"Omg you did not bring me here!" I yelled in excitement.

"I love Laguna Beach. I havent been here in years" I jumped up and down in my seat.

"Woah, calm down now. Dont rip the leather in my seats" Bobby joked, but I knew he was also serious.

I stopped jumping up and down.

Bobby pulled into the first parking lot we saw and both Hanbin and I hopped out. 

For two different reasons obviously.

I ran to the stairs that go down to the beach, but waited for Bobby to catch up and Hanbin to finish his business.

I forgot the boy had crutches.

I just took in the view while I waited.

Ugh so beautiful. I thought to myself.

"Its so beautiful isnt it?" Bobby came up from behind me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"It still looks the same since the last time we came here together" I told him.

I turned around to face him.

"Thank you for this" I told him.

"Anytime babygirl, this doesnt feel forced to me. As if I have to make you feel better... this is natural to me. I like to see you happy and I love to keep you on your toes with spontanious trips like these" He smiled at me.

"Trip? We're not here just for one day?" I asked.

I was confused.

He turned around so I could see the backpacks on his shoulder.

"Wait, when did you pack these?" I asked him.

"When you were in the shower, I packed your bag for you. And Hanbin and I had our bags packed before we came to surprise you at your birthday party" He told me.

"So you were already planning on bringing me here?" I asked.

He nodded his head yes.

I jumped into his arm, hugging him. Which felt really weird considering I had on a dress.

"Be careful before he drops you and you end like me" I heard Hanbin say.

I looked up and saw him struggling to come the stairs.

I hopped out of Bobby's grip and ran up to him.

"No hold on, I got you" I said.

"Actually, dont even bother coming down here. We're going to check in the hotel first, then we can come back out here" Bobby said, walking up to us.

"Where is our hotel?" I asked.

He pointed to the building right next to us.

I jumped back at bit, seeing how expensive it looked just from its exterior.

This had to be expensive.

We walked inside and I could smell the money in this place.

I stayed in the back with Hanbin, looking at how his place was well decorated as Bobby went to the front desk to check us in.

Once he came back, he handed Hanbin a set of keys.

"Congrats bro, you get your own room" He told Hanbin.

"Damn, really?" He said excitedly, and crutched his way towards the elevator.

I laughed and followed behind him.

~

"Omg Bobby how long are we staying here?" I asked him once I saw what our room looked like.

"A week" He said.

I lturned to look at him.

"Seriously? That has to be expensive" I told him.

"And I dont care, I did this for your birthday. Money is the least I care about" He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside.

The view was absoulely breathtaking.

"When we were younger, we always talked about staying in one of these hotels, getting to look at this view during sunrise and sunset. And now I cant believe that its all happening" I said.

"Well believe it babygirl and get used to it" He said and we stared at the beach for majority the rest of the night.

 

*7 months later*

I sat down in our new apartment that Bobby and I now shared.

We moved to Glendale, which is a bit farther from both of our jobs but I am much happier here.

Being in downtown was getting a little too hectic and plus I couldnt be in that apartment anymore.

Too many bad memories, whether it was Kensie or the guys.

Speaking of, its been 7 months since I heard a single thing of any of them.

I tried texting, calling, social media..anything that I possibly could do and none of them replied back.

I just wanted to know that they were okay, at the least. But all I got were 'read' messages.

I felt like I was just played with.

Maybe they went back and fell in love with the life that they had back before they met me, like I was holding them back from how they truly wanted to live. And I believe that wholeheartedly, so now I dont even think about them.

Why should I? Because the respect definitely isnt mutual.

I took out my phone, seeing all my friends and family responding to the new picture I had just posted.

Yeah thats right.

Bobby is a man of his word.

He said if I choose him, he would marry me and im so happy that I chose to follow my heart and be with him again.

It was just like old times, like we never left off.

One of the best things about being in the medical field is that I get to know all of the best products out there, so your girl got the best scar fading cream on the market.

With time all the evidence of Seoul is disappearing from my body.

2 months ago, I finally told Bobby the truth about what went down in Seoul.

I have never been more scared in my life..well actually, I have. But he understood why I never wanted to tell him, and he explained to me and helped me realize that I have such a bright future ahead of me and if I continued with the guys, that all of my hard work and knowledge would go to waste and I could bring so much good in the world and save lives.

He told me that he would kept my secret with him until the day he's no loner on this earth and I believe him and the fact that he still proposed to me after, shows he really loves me and I couldnt live withtout him too.

Im just so happy that im taking my life back and living the way I want.

Who knew through a turn of events, it would bring me back to find you.

 

THE END.