Chapter 17

To Find You

To my luck, I couldnt sleep.

I was actually waiting for them to come back in to my room but I didnt want to seem desperate and ask them to come back in.

After about 5 minutes of lazily scrolling through my IG feed, slowly I started to feel myself nodding off.

I set my phone down on my dresser, placing it on my wireless charger.

I climbed inside my blankets and closed my eyes.

I was half sleep as I heard my door opening.

I didnt bother opening my eyes, cause I just really wanted to sleep and if I opened my eyes I probably wouldnt be able to fall back asleep.

I had my sleep mask over my eyes and I felt the person touching the fluffliness of the mask.

I smiled a bit because who ever it was, was ridiculous.

I could feel them climbing inside the bed, laying beside me.

They wrapped an arm around me and as if automatically, I moved back a bit to cuddle into them.

I heard the door open and close again.

"Ew yeah seperate now" I heard Bobby's voice.

Okay, so I guess I was cuddled up with Yoongi.

Yoongi didnt let go though.

I heard Bobby get closer to the bed and all of a sudden, I came face to face with Bobby.

He removed the mask off of my face.

We held eye contact for about 5 seconds until I sat up.

I looked behind me and sure enough there was Yoongi.

I rolled my eyes at how annoying I knew this was gonna get.

"How about you two sleep on the opposite side by my feet that way neither of you can worry about what the other is doing" I said.

They both gave me that 'are you serious' look.

I sighed and turned my body around, laying on the opposite side of them.

Bobby laid in the bed now, covering himself with the blankets too.

Now both of their feet were on the sides of my head.

"You guys better not fart" I laughed.

"Says the girl who feet stink" Bobby said.

"Lies! I just showered" I replied.

"Really? I cant tell" Yoongi joined in.

"Good night" I put my mask over my face in an agressive way, covering my whole body with my blanket.

"Dont me mad, were just joking" I could feel Bobby poke me with his feet.

I kicked him in the chest, not too hard, with my feet.

"Ow" I heard him whisper.

I could hear them adjusting their position on the bed.

I can assume they were moving around so that they wouldnt be facing each other as they slept.

Imagine they both wake up and the first thing they see is each other, ha.

~

Tossing and turning, I woke up in my sleep.

Slowly, I slid out the covers and climbed out of the bed.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time.

4:25am.

I used the flashlight on my phone to find my slippers cause my wooden floor were freezing, and tip-toed out of my room.

I didnt want to wake up anybody.

Quietly I made my way to the kitchen to get me some midnight dessert.

I opened up the fridge and grabbed the key lime pie Kensie had bought me as an early bday present.

I closed the fridge and sat the pie on the counter.

I didnt notice the light coming from the living room when I had first walked by.

I dimmed the kitchen lights a bit and saw that Kikwang was awake and was on his phone.

He looked at me once he saw I turned the light on.

"Why are you awake beautiful?" He asked me.

"I could say the same about you" I laughed. 

He slowly climbed out of the pull out couch and tried not to step on the sleeping bodies on the air mattresses.

He pulled out a chair and sat across from me.

"Mind if I have some?" He asked.

"No, by all means, here" I grabbed a plate, cutting him a slice and handing it to him.

"Here" I also handed him a fork.

"Soo.." He began.

"Soo..?" I questioned.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me, taking his first bite.

"About the two boys sleeping on my bed?" I laughed a bit.

"I dont want to make a decision cause I know that im going to lose somebody in the process. If I choose Yoongi, Bobby will definetly never speak to me again and if I choose Bobby, not only will Yoongi disappear from my life but I will also you guys as well. And I cant lose you Kikwang. You've become my best friend" I smiled at him.

"Aw come here" He sat up and walked over to me, and hugged me.

"Can we all just move to Utah and i'll marry them both" I said, during the hug.

He laughed, and went back to his pie.

"I really hope you can figure this out soon, because even though I know you're not, it looks like you're playing both guys and I dont want you to look like that girl, but you kinda do" He spoke truthfully.

"What would you do in this situation if you were in my spot?" I asked him.

"Honestly, I would close my eyes and when I think of marriage the first person that pops up in my mind is the one im truly meant to be with" He smiled, as if thinking about spending the rest of his life with someone.

"Do you ever wanna get married Kikwang?" I asked him.

He stopped smiling and looked at me.

"Of course" He said.

"Do you have a certain girl in mind? I never see you guys talk about girls" I took a bite of my pie.

"The guys and I have been around girls, we just never brought them around the house out of respect for you" He smiled.

"Awh, how sweet Kik" I smiled at him.

"If im being honest, I really thought you were beautiful when we first saw you but Yoongi showed interest in you first so I stayed back. But honestly im glad that we're best friends because if I was put in Yoongi's position and your heart was torn between me and another man, I dont know how I could handle it" He spoke truthfully.

"I dont see how both of these guys arent at each other throats right now" He finished.

"I think they're staying calm because they dont want to hurt me, they know that if either of them put their hands on each other im going to be mad at them. And come on i've seen what Yoongi can do and Bobby is a black belt in tae kwon do" I told him.

"But wait, you liked me in the past?" He smiled super shy-like.

"Yeah"

"Well if im being honest, back during the times when I was locked it the basement..you know im still a little salty about that-"

"You know why we had to do that" Kikwang cut me off.

"I know, I know" I laughed.

"Anyway, during that time. You were the only nice one to me and I started to like you a little bit" I admitted.

"Remember when I saved you when you had got stabbed...by Jimin actually!" I laughed, even though it wasnt funny. The circumstances are just so ironic.

He nodded his head.

"I enjoyed that moment seeing you shirtless, and then we got to be roommates and I got to know you more. But I didnt know that you had feelings for me, if I did I probably wouldve make a move on you" I winked at him.

We both started laughing.

"What's going on here?" A voice said.

We both whipped our heads around.