Chapter 24

To Find You

10:30pm

2 hours later and Hanbin and I were standing infront of the hospital entrance waiting for Bobby to bring the car around.

At least I  was standing, Hanbin was sitting in the wheelchair provided by the hospital.

"So why do you say the relationship between you and my brother is 'complicated'?" He made air quotes with his fingers.

"Uhh.." I couldnt figure out what to say.

"Well I-"

Bright lights shone in my face as Bobby had just pulled up.

Phew. I thanked.

Bobby hopped out the drivers seat and made his way towards us.

I opened the passanger seat door for them and he gently helped Hanbin out of the wheelchair and into the car.

I pushed the wheelchair back to the nurses inside the hospital.

"Thank you" I waved as I walked towards Bobby car and climbed into the back seat.

"Are you sure you dont want the front seat?" Hanbin asked me.

"No im fine, i've seen enough of Bobby today anyway" I joked, earning an over dramatic gasp from Bobby.

I really just wanted to take this opportunity to get some sleep.

I pushed the seat all the way back until I was in a full laying down position (thank goodness for Bobby's escalade) and quickly felt my body drift off to sleep.

~~

 

I woke up on something soft and fluffy.

Slowly I opened my eyes and I was in a bed.

I looked over at my clothes and I was dressed in clothes that were not mine.

Slowly I climbed out of the bed.

I tried to remember what happened.

Oh yeah, im in San Diego with Bobby because Hanbin was in an accident.

I smiled, knowing I wasnt in any kind of danger.

I opened the door revealing the hallway of the house I was in.

I could hear noises downstairs and I made my way towards that direction.

I could hear both Hanbin and Bobby talking in what sounded like kitchen, because I could hear pots and pans clinking against stuff.

I made my presence known by entering the room, both guys went quiet.

"Hey wassup?" Hanbin said, sitting on a high stool at the kitchen island.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him.

"I couldnt sleep for , but my pain meds are starting to kick in so im fine right now" He said, making me laugh.

"Thats good" I walked over to Bobby who was by the stove.

"Good morning" I said to him.

"Morning beautiful" He turned around, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He wrapped his arms around my lower waist, causing my shorts to to lift up. Giving Hanbin a little show.

Quickly I pulled them down.

I turned around and his face was embarrassingly red.

"I appreciate you guys staying with me. I actually really need it, I get pretty lonely here sometimes" Hanbin confessed.

"Why havent you said anything, I wouldve came down here in a heartbeat" Bobby said.

"I didnt want to bother you with my homesick issues" Hanbin replied.

"You should never feel like you're annoying your family when you feel lonely Hanbin" I told him.

"You know Bobby would drop everything to come see you" I finished.

"Why are you in this big house by yourself anyway?" I asked him.

"This is my parents vacation house. Once I got accepted into to UCSD Medical they told me that I could stay here. Its a beautiful neighborhood but the drive to get to school, along with the La Jolla traffic, makes me rip my hair out" He exaggerated.

"This is a beautiful house" I said, looking at the livingroom and going based on what i've seem so far with the room I slept in.

Speaking of last night.

"Did you change my clothes last night? I dont remember if I did or not" I asked Bobby.

"Yeah I did it" He said it like nothing.

"I mean come on, its not like I havent seen anything before" He smirked and I glared at him.

"Who's clothes are these?" I asked.

"Our mother, why? Are you surprised they fit. She's gotten a lot thicker since you last seen her. But we all know thick thighs saves lives, am I right Bobby?" Hanbin winks at him.

I just shook my head at him and walked towards the window.

"I really like this area, its so quiet and scenery" I admired.

"Lets go and show you around then" Hanbin said.

"After we eat" Bobby said, meaning I didnt cook all this food for nothing.

I laughed and pulled out the stool next to Hanbin and waited for our food to be served.

 

~~

Here we were, standing outside of their house in the cool California breeze.

Bobby let me wear some more of their mothers clothes since I didnt bring anything with me.

And let me say, she has a great sense of style.

We started walking across the street to the park.

It was absolutely beautiful.

It was next to the lake and it looked like an image out of a painting.

"This is incredible" I said, as I made my way further into the park. Leaving the guys behind.

Bobby was pushing Hanbin in the wheelchair since he wasnt able to use both his hands.

Luckily they kept the wheelchair around from when they used it for their grandma.

"Oh yeah, here you go" Bobby called me over.

He handed me my phone, charged and ready.

"After you went to sleep, I drove to the nearest store and bought you a charger" He said.

"Aw thank you" I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

I ran back over to the beautiful view and snapped a few photos.

Then I took a selfie that I could send to Yoongi so he could see that I was okay.

To: Gi 💕💕

Got my phone charged, I miss you and the boys. Love you and I'll see you soon

Not even a minute later, my phone was flooded with text messages.

From: Kiks 💗

Glad to see you are safe, come back soon

From:Yongguk 💸

Where the are you?

From:TaeBae 🔥 

Bring me a back a souvenir

From: Hansol 👎

Damn, Yoongi showed us your selfie. I miss your beautiful face 😉

From: Jiminnie 😍

Come back, I miss you already 

From: Gi 💕💕

I love you too, where are you? When are you coming back?

I appreciated all the love and concern I was getting from the guys.

Bobby and Hanbin caught up to me at this point.

"What's wrong?" Bobby asked, seeing me stare at my phone.

"Nothing, im just replying back to the guys" I answered.

"What guys?" Hanbin asked.

"My friends in LA" I replied.

I could see Bobby rolling his eyes.

"You have guy friends and Bobby's cool with that?" He asked.

"Your brother doesnt control who I can be friends with, isnt that right?" I looked at Bobby.

"I trust her" He said after a few seconds of silence.

I pulled my phone back out to reply.

To: Gi 💕💕

Dont worry, a friend needs my help. Not sure when I'll be back but i'll let you know 

To: TaeBae 🔥

ok

To: Jiminnie 😍

Aww, I miss you too cricket. Dont be sad i'll see you soon

To: Yongguk 💸

🖕

To: Hansol 👎

🤢

To: Kiks 💗

Yes im safe, dont worry about me. Make sure they dont burn my place down 😆😆😆

I opened up my snapchat.

"Look how beautiful this is guys" I filmed and spun around slowly so that I could film a 360 view.

Once the camera was on Bobby and Hanbin, they both posed.

"Its a video idiots" I laughed and then stopped recording.

I saved the video and then sent it to my story.

"Come over here" Bobby called me over.

"Let's take a selfie, to remember this day" He said, once I reached him.

I went to my camera and put it on selfie mode.

"Say cheese" I said, and snapped a photo.

"Ah we're so cute" I said, looking at the photo.

I went to my IG and uploaded the photo.

I put the location as San Diego and then I tagged both Bobby and Hanbin, captioning the photo: 

Such a beautiful morning with such beautiful people ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ 

I placed my phone in my pocket and then took in the view with my own eyes.