Chapter 27

To Find You

I woke up to a quiet house.

I climbed out of bed and looked at my phone.

5:35am.

I unlocked my door and walked through the hallway to go to the living room.

Yoongi and Tae were sleeping on the pull out couch, Yongguk was on the love seat, and Kikwang, Jimin and Hansol were on the floor.

They werent sleeping on the air mattresses this time, they just had blankets on the floor.

It was freezing in here, I cant just let them sleep on the floor. 

I went back towards the hallway into Kensie's (old) room.

I pulled off all the blankets and the pillows and threw them on the floor.

I went to the hallway cabinet and grabbed new blankets and more pillows.

I went back into the room and placed the blankets and pillows on the empty mattress.

I quietly walked back into the living room, trying to make as little noise as possible.

I softly shook Jimin until I saw him pop an eye open.

I held a finger over my lips, telling him so be quiet.

"Follow me" I whispered.

Slowly, he sat up.

I grabbed tthe blankets he was sleeping on and walked towards the vacant room.

I pointed to the bed and looked at Jimin.

He looked at me with half lid eyes.

"Go on" I laughed as I gave him a soft nudge towards the bed.

His feet slowly trudged towards the bed as his body just dropped onto it.

I placed the blankets he slept on over his body and tucked him in.

I walked back into the living room and did the exact same thing to Hansol.

His body dropped down next to Jimin as I tucked him in as well.

Next I went for Kikwang.

He looked really shocked to see me waking him up.

While walking down the hallway, his raspy morning voice broke through the air.

"Where did Jimin and Hansol go?" He whispered.

I opened the door so he could see the sleeping bodies on the bed.

He nodded, eyes half closed. 

I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards my room.

Yeah, Kensie's bed was big but I didnt want to squeeze them all on it.

I opened the door and pulled Kikwang inside.

"Come on" I helped him lay down on my bed.

I placed the blankets over him and watched how he instantly fell back asleep.

I walked to the other side of my bed and climbed in.

 

~~

3 hours later.

I woke up feeling really hot.

It felt like I had a weight pressed on my body.

Slowly I opened my eyes.

I could see a shirtless tan muscular body laying on my chest.

My eyes opened wide once I realized the situation.

My arms were being trapped as well so I couldnt push him off of me.

I stretched my fingers as far as I could and poked his stomach.

He wasnt waking up, so I repeatedly poked him until I saw his eyes slowly open.

He just stared at me and I stared back.

"Do you mind geting off of me, I cant really breathe" I whispered.

His eyes grew wider as he realized what was going on.

"Oh my god, im sorry" He rolled over, and I could feel a gush of air flow through me.

"I move a lot in my sleep, im sorry" He said.

"I know you were my roomie, remember?" I laughed, thinking about the days in Seoul.

"Oh yeah" He laughed as well.

"You're muscles are freaking hard though man, good job" I touched his biceps.

"You know, I try" He flashed a smile.

I stared at him.

"Im going back to sleep" I inched closer and cuddled into him.

 

~~

I woke up again, but this time I knew I was alone. I felt it.

I opened my eyes, and I was laying alone of my bed.

I sat up and my door was closed.

I grabbed my phone.

10:42am.

I walked into my closet and grabbed some clothes so I could shower.

I didnt know what the plan for today was going to be yet, so I just put on something simple.

Once I was out the shower, I pulled my hair into a low ponytail and walked out the door.

I opened the door to my now vacant room, to see an empty bed.

"Looking for us?" I heard.

I jumped and turned around.

Hansol and Jimin laughed at me.

"Are you feeling better?" Hansol came over and hugged me.

"Am I feeling better? Are you feeling better? You're the one who got into it with Hanbin" I said.

"Who!?" They questioned.

"Bobby's brother, the one you were arguing with on facetime"  I said.

"Oh, thats's who that was?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"Im fine, but dont let me see that bastard in perso-"

"Leave him alone Hansol, he's just sticking up for his brother. No need to get physical with him" I said.

"Wow, now you're sticking up for the brother?" He scoffed.

"For your information, i've watched Hanbin grow up so he's not just a stranger to me okay. He's family" I told him.

"That was crazy though, you hella went off on Yoongi" Jimin laughed.

"Yeah, cause he was so out of line. I had no clue Bobby posted that photo and I was sleeping so Bobby was the one who kept rejecting his calls!" I said, getting riled up all over again.

"Maybe you should explain that to him" Hansol said.

I turned around and Yoongi was standing in the hallway, coming from the bathroom.

The other two boys walked away towards the living room.

Once we were alone, he pulled me into the room.

"Im sorry" Was the first thing he said.

"I think I shouldve brought up the conversation not so aggressive from the beginning" He said again.

"I didnt even get to explain anything, you just started cursing at me and telling me how I should live my life" I told him.

"Did you mean everything you said?" He asked me.

"About feeling sufforcated? Yes I did. I love you guys dearly but its like if im not with any of you, you guys freak out and think something bad is happening. Im not the same weak girl from before, I can take care of myself. You guys have trained me well" I said.

He just stared at me and it was quiet.

I stood there waiting for him to speak.

"You're right" He finally said.

"But I cant possibly explain what it feels like knowing your heart is not 100% with me. I've never felt this kind of love before, everything that I thought I knew about love changed after I met you. And all I wanna do is protect you, but maybe im doing too much. And for that im sorry" He confessed, and I felt bad.

I hugged him.

"Im not mad at you, and im happy that you want to protect me. Just give me a little breathing room. I dont need to be with you all at once" I broke apart the hug.

"Also, I probably shouldve told you that I was going to San Diego, knowing you guys would freak out that I was gone for a while" I told him.

"Did he drive you back up here last night?" He asked me.

"No I left last night after the argument and took the amtrak back" I said.

"I didnt want him to come back with me. He needs to stay and help take care of his brother, until he heals"

"Oh" Was all he said.

"So what do you want to do now?" He changed the subject.

"Well now that I have no roommate who was supposed to help plan my birthday party, I have to plan it all by myself. How can I do that in 8 days!?" 

"Wait what happened to your roommate?" He asked.

"Dumb  texted me last night telling me that she's moving to Paris and I need to find someone else to help pay rent and she's sorry and all that bull" I said, getting upset the more I talked about it.

"If you need help paying rent, I got you no question. So dont stress okay" He grabbed my hand.

"Thank you Yoongi" I hugged him again.

"What would I do without you, seriously" I squeezed him tighter.

"What did you want to do for your birthday?" He asked me.

"Now that I have to plan this myself, I kinda want to just go to Raging Waters..its forever hot here but I dont want to stay inside" I told him.

"That sounds fun" He smiled.

"Yeah, and im going to take Jimin and Kikwang with me so we can do some shopping" I said.

"Thats fine" He smiled.

"Im going to get ready" I walked towards the door.

I went into the living room to see all the boys sprawled everywhere.

"Jimin, Kiks, get dressed. You're coming with me." 

After I said that, they both jumped up and ran into my room to get their bags with their clothes in it.

I went into the room and grabbed all their stuff, moving it into the empty room.

Saving me some space.

After taking the last bag, I walked back into my room to see they were both already dressed.

"Wow, you guys work fast" I laughed.

"Any chance to get out of this apartment..dont get me wrong its a lovely place, but I need to feel the California sun on my skin" Jimin said.

I laughed, going in my closet grabbing my jacket.

I grabbed the rest of my things and walked out the room.

"We'll be back!" I said, grabbing my keys.

"See ya!" The rest of the guys said.

"Wait!" I heard, and I froze.

Yoongi came running towards me.

"Here" He said, handing me something.