Chapter 44 (Yoongi)

To Find You

I panicked, grabbing my phone and dialing Yoongi's number.

No answer.

What the hell, he cant just leave me like that.

I tried calling, Yongguk's number.

Went straight to voicemail.

Idiot probably didnt charge his phone last night, he always tend to do that.

Bobby looked super confused and scared that I was being so deranged.

"What are you doing?" He asked, sleepily.

"The guys already left to the airport" I told him.

"And isnt that a good thing, you wont have the memory of seeing them go. Its like they just disappeared" He said.

And thats what scared me.

That's what happened the time I came back to LA that day. I just disappeared and it was the hardest thing that I had gone through.

I didnt like the feeling and I know now what Yoongi must've felt like when he was in my shoes.

All I want is to see him smile when he gets me all to himself, and laugh at how he's mean to the guys when he knows he loves them deeply.

When he falls asleep on me when we're watching a movie or when he takes me to random spots in Seoul that he thinks are romantic.

I know that I'll miss every single thing about him and that I wont be able to let him go.

Bobby laid back down and I walked out of my room, into the now empty room that used to be theirs.

I searched the room for anything that they could have possibly left behind.

I came across a dresser in the corner of the room with a note on it.

I opened it. It was Yoongi's writing, I could tell.

I sat down on the bed and read it outloud to myself.

"Sorry to be writing this in a letter, but its best not to speak in person before we go because it would be so hard for me to see you cry again. I just want you to know that I am so undoubtedly in love with you. I dont know if anything can convince me otherwise that we arent ment to be together for the rest of our lives. Believe me, I want to wake up to the best thing in the world, which means waking up next to you. Which is why I have to leave and handle our situation so that we can spend the rests of our lives together without any worry. Im trying to pretend like what I feel is nothing, but here's the honest truth. Ive hated myself for the longest time, I never believed that I deserved anything good in this world. But here you are, you came out of nowhere and saved my life. I've felt nothing for as long as I can remember, and you make me feel electric, tingly, wanted. You make me feel like I matter, like there's someone who cares if im having a bad day. I hate that now I've dragged you into this ugly wreck of a live that I have been forced to live and I hate that I took you away from your bright future. You deserve so much more. I can never forgive myself from the life I took away from you. And how you still choose to love me, amazes me. Which is why I love you and just want to do better for you. And make this a better and more comfortable life for you. I hope you can understand why we need to do this and why I didnt want to bring you along. I just cant risk the chance of losing you like I did my sister, Ji Hye. I lost her in a fight with Simon and to lose you to Simon's friends would be the ultimate loss and I dont know what I would do. I just need to know that you're safe, and staying behind ensures me that thats' what will happen. Please dont cry anymore, I want to see your beautiful smile when I get back, and then we can live happily together. I cant wait till I see you again. I Love You - Yoongi"

I placed the paper down.

My mind was racing, trying to figure out what to do.

My heart was telling me to go after them, but my mind was telling them that they were already gone.

But then I thought of a song I once heard back in Seoul saying that even though it may get me in trouble, I had to do what my heart was telling me to do.

And I followed by that.

I ran into my room to find Bobby still sitting in my bed.

I searched and searched until I found my empty suitcases.

That grabbed his attention.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Im sorry Bobby, but I have to go" I said.

"Go where? What's going on?" He asked again.

"Im sorry, but I have to find Yoongi" I said, and he looked shocked.

"I can finally say that he's the one I want to be with. Him leaving happened to be what made me realize that I cant be without him" I ran in my closet, grabbing some of my favorite outfits.

I glanced over at Bobby and I could see the hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Im so sor-"

I stopped speaking once he took my alarm clock off my desk and threw it on the floor.

I knew he wouldnt take it well, I knew this would be hard for him...for me. Thats why I never wanted to choose. But now im being forced too.

"You already said sorry, you dont have to keep saying it" He said.

"I never meant to hurt you Bobby, you are-"

"A good friend? Is that it? A good friend you used just to figure out what you wanted in life. I get it" He cut me off and said.

"No Bobby, thats not it. Im just following my heart and I hate myself that im breaking yours, I just want you to be happy and me being so undesicive between the two of you was not making you happy. I just want you to find the right one. Please dont hate me" I said.

"I dont hate you, I just dont agree with your decision" He said and walked out of my room.

"Bobby" I called after him and he continued to walk away, and shut the door behind him.

As much as I hurt and love Bobby, I just couldnt stall any longer.

I continued packing my bag.

I grabbed my phone, charger, favorite shoes, more clothes, under garments and pictures of my family.

Anything else, I could buy.

I grabbed both of my heavy suitcases and ran for the door.

My lease was up in about a month so I didnt worry about rent, the owners can throw away all of my stuff. I dont need it anymore.

Never in my life would I have thought that I would take off and leave to another country, willingly..and for love at that.

But I just cant see my life without Yoongi. 

No matter crazy his life is.

Yeah he may be a gangster, killed many men, and a fearless man. But he knows nothing but this life and I cant judge him for knowing no better. I just want to show him the good in this world, and throughout time he'll let this life go. 

But for the meantime, i cant let him go through this alone. I need to be there with him.

I hoped in my car drove to my nearest bank.

I walked to the atm machine and inserted my debit card.

At moments like this, it made me happy that I didnt have any credit cards to pay off.

I went to my account and hit withdrawl.

I had $3,000 in my account which was just enough to help me get by on my own for a while.

Altough Yoongi has a ton of money and wouldnt hesistate to drop a couple thousand on ya girl..but thats just a bonus that comes with loving him.

My eyes widen seeing all my money leaving the machine and into my hand.

It reminded me of that time he gave me $6,000 just to spend on myself and I spent on him and the guys.

He was so mad I spent money on them.

I hopped back into my car and drove straight to LAX.

~

I tried calling every single one of the boys, but neither of them answer.

Yoongi probably told them not to answer.

I stood in the middle of the airport trying to find where their departure area was.

I saw an Asian boy standing at a coffee shop that looked like Jimin.

I ran over to him and he fully turned around, stopping me in the process.

That wasnt Jimin.

I sighed.

I looked over at the board.

I could see the last flight from LAX to Icheon International Airport had just left 45 minutes ago.

I sat/fell out on the nearest chair.

I missed them, they were already gone.

But I couldnt just go back home now, not after all this.

I put all of my sad feelings in the back of my head and stood up.

I grabbed my suitcases and walked up to the counter which had no line surprisingly.

"One ticket to Seoul, South Korea please" I told the lady.

"Okay. Will that be one way or round trip?" She asked.

"One way" I smiled.

"Okay, the next available flight is in 3 hours. Is that okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, thats fine" I told her.

I didnt care how long the wait was, as long as I got there.

~

I just finished leaving the convinient store inside the airport.

My flight was finally leaving in 20 minutes and I decided I should probably buy a little neck pillow and a throw blanket to keep me warm.

"Last call for 12pm flight to Icheon International Airport, again last call for 12pm flight to Icheon International Airport" I heard on the intercom.

I already checked my bags in, so I ran all the way down to my terminal so I wouldnt miss it.

I spent a little extra money for 1st class since I would be by myself and I wanted some pampering.

I sat down at my window seat and immediately I was greeted by a woman who was offering me drinks and snacks.

Gladly, I accepted them.

I yawned and figured I should try to get some sleep now, besides I hated the process of taking off on planes.

~

I woke up to the voice of the pilot telling us that we were just about to land.

I wiped my eyes and looked out the window.

It was dark out so I was assuming it was night time.

The moment the plane landed, everyone started getting out.

We were all so tired from a long flight.

I got up and dragged my tired body out the plane, and headed to baggage claim to get my whole life packed in a bag, suitcases.

My bags felt so heavy since I was half sleep and jet lagged.

I went to the currency booth to switch my US dollars into WON.

If there's one thing I understood living in Seoul, was the money conversion.

It came in handy.

I stepped out of the airport to get some fresh air and instantly all my memories of Seoul rushed through me.

 I forgot how beautiful it was here.

Even if it was night time, it was still beautiful.

It was, my new home.

I flagged down a taxi and he helped me bring my bags in.

"Where to?" He asked, in his broken english.

I told him the address to Yoongi's house.

Of course I still remember it.

The taxi driver looked at me crazy because he probably knew that thats where the 'scary gangsters of Seoul' lived, but began to drive there anyway.

The drive was going to be about 40 minutes long, at least thats what the navigation on his dashboard said, so I took this time to enjoy the beautiful scenery from my window.

I was getting goosebumps the closer we got to the house, because I dont know how theyre going to react.

~

The driver pulled up a few yards away from the house.

He didnt want to get too close which I understood why. 

He doesnt know them like I do.

I paid the driver 20,000 WON which is about 17 US dollars. Cheaper than I thought.

He quickly drove away.

I walked up to the front door, admiring the place I used walk in and out of for months.

I took in a deep breath and slowly knocked on the door.

I waited about 30 seconds until I knocked again.

The boys never expected visitors which is why they probably arent answering.

We used to only get solicitors and kids trying to sell candy.

I waited 15 more seconds until the door slowly started to open.

I made eye contact with Yongguk, whose eyes were bigger than mine.

I ran up to him and practically threw myself on him in a hug.

He didnt wrap his arms aorund me due to the shock that I was standing at their doorstep.

"Im so happy you guys were actually here" I said, pulling away.

He just stared at me.

"Come on, dont just stare at me. Let me in silly, its cold out here" I forced myself in the house, hauling my big suitcases with me.

Yongguk closed the door behind me.

"Where's Yoongi?" I asked him, I wanted to get straight to business.

"In his..your..his?" He was confused on what to say.

"In the room" He finally said.

"Thanks!" I said, and ran to the room.

I could see Hansol opened his door as soon as I ran by.

"What the hell!" I heard him say, but I continued to run down the hallway.

I repeatedly knocked on the door until he answered.

"What are you doin-" Hansol stopped talking once Yoongi opened the door.

Immediately, I attacked him with a long meaningful kiss.

I held onto him so tightly.

"Its you, Yoongi" I spoke first.

"It may have taken me awhile, but I cant live without you. I love you and want to spend all of my moments with you" I finally stopped talking.

He pulled us apart.

He just stared at me.

I couldnt read his face.

Was he mad?

Was he happy?

Was he confused?

He pulled me in for another kiss.

"I love you too, I cant believe you just flew all the way out here for me" He said, when we pulled apart.

"I just couldnt let you go not knowing what was happening out here. I want to let you know that I packed all of my stuff and plan on staying with you..permanently" I told him.

He pulled me in for another hug.

"I cant believe you" He laughed a bit.

"I was actually really hoping that you'd be here with me, its like the universe is showing us that we do belong together" He said.

"So you're not mad that I came?" I asked.

"Are you kidding me? Im ing excited, I just love you even more. You're so brave" He said.

"Yeah, and you're so passionate. I loved the letter you wrote me, I actually brought it with me to remember this day" I told him.

His face started to get red.

He was embarrassed, I could tell.

"Dont worry, it doesnt make you any less of a man" I assured him.

He laughed.

"I just cant believe you actually came. I am truly blessed to have a woman like you by my side" He hugged me again.

I squeezed him tight, afraid that he would disappear again.

"And I'll never leave your side" I told him.

~

Yoongi and I spent the rest of the night hanging out in our room. 

I didnt bother seeing the rest of the guys because I know they'll be all over me in the morning that I would barely get time with Yoongi, so i'll spend all those moments alone with him right now.

My life has certainly changed dramaticaly, but who knew that I would have to travel all the way across the world, to find you.

 

THE END.