Chapter 16

To Find You

The movie finally ended and Jimin, Tae and Hansol were fast asleep.

"So what are you guys going to do? Do you guys want to just sleep here. I mean those guys are already fast asleep" I pointed to the sleeping bodies.

"I mean sure, why not" Yoongi said, yawning.

"Kensie texted me during the movie and told me her boyfriend surprised her to Catalina so I have the place to myself for the whole week so it should be fine" I told them.

"What about you Bobby? Do you want to stay over too?" I looked at him.

"Of course, I'd love too" He smiled.

"So where are we going to sleep? There's 7 boys and not enough places to sleep" Yongguk said.

"When I went camping with Kensie and her family last year we kept all the extra air mattresses, I think theres like 3 of them. So some of you can sleep on the couch and some of you can sleep on the air mattresses" I left to go find the mattresses.

I walked into the hallway and opened the cabinet door, sure enough they were all the way in the back.

I leaned in the cabinet to grab them when I felt a presence behind me.

The person tapped the middle of my spine making me jump a little bit.

I grabbed the stuff and looked over at who tapped me.

Kikwang flashed his beautiful smile at me.

"Where is the bathroom?" He asked like a 5 yr old child.

I smiled at how cute he looked.

"Its over here, follow me" I walked down to the end of the hallway.

"Right here" I smacked the door with one of the mattreses since my hands were too full to open the door.

"Thanks" He said, and ran inside.

I walked back into the living room to see the guys already taking off their shirts getting comfortable, by this time Jimin, Tae and Hansol had woken up.

I took a step back cause I was a little surprised.

A lot of girls would love to be where I am right now.

"Ah, like what you see" Tae started to flex.

"Keep flattering yourself boy" I smirked at him.

I tossed the mattress bags on the ground and watched as the boys dove for them.

Jimin, Yongguk, and Tae were the ones to grab it.

"What I failed to mention is.."

I slowly started taking the pillows off the couch.

I grabbed the handles and pulled out the mattress.

"Yeah, this is a pull out bed" I laughed.

Teeth smacking was heard from the air mattress boys.

"I'll go get the blankets" I walked away.

"I'll help" I heard Bobby following behind me.

I went back to the same cabinet and looked at all the blankets.

I looked at all the printed blankets thinking if they'd like these, until I realized it doesnt matter if they like them as long as it keeps them warm. 

Theyre lucky im being this generous.

Bobby reached over me and grabbed the blankets on the higher shelf, him being taller than I.

He trapped me inbetween himself and the shelf.

"Bobby quit playing" I laugh.

My back was facing him so I couldnt see his face.

"Why?" He whined like a baby.

"I just want to get you alone for a minute" He spoke in a serious tone.

"Okay, and you have me alone so whats up?" I said.

I tried to face him but he was still blocking me.

"At least let me turn around and look at you" I pleaded.

"If I look at you, im going to be tempted to kiss you" He said.

"Have some self control" I laughed.

He loosened up a bit as I was able to turn around to face him.

"I want to sleep in the same bed as you, I dont really know those guys. Its weird" He said.

"Get to know them, they're really good people. I know they look a little mean but theyre really funny and sensitive people" I told him.

"And think about it I cant sleep in the bed with you and have Yoongi sleeping in the living room, thats super disrespectful" 

"So what can we do then?" He asked.

"I mean my bed is big enough for all of us" I smiled.

I recently bought a califonia king bed, super cheap. Yeah it may be a little too big for one person but it still makes me feel like royalty.

We carried the blankets to the living room.

"Looks like its your lucky day Kikwang" I threw a blanket at him.

"You get the whole bed to yourself" I said, seeing Hansol already laying on the love seat.

Guess he doesnt want to share with Kikwang.

Yoongi looked confused.

"Yoongi you are staying in the room with Bobby and I. And no Hansol stop making that face its not like that" I could see the face he made. .

I handed the rest of the boys their blankets and went to grab the blower for the mattresses.

By the time I came back, Kikwang had already made his bed and was laying in it.

"Wow you work fast" I mumbled to myself.

"Here" I handed the blower to Yongguk. 

He was the only one I trusted with it.

I walked over to my room so that I could get my bed ready.

"Woah, this is nice" I look over to see Yoongi standing at the doorway.

Hence, he was still shirtless.

"I know, its super comfortable too" I said.

I realized after I said that he's going to try it out, I know Yoongi.

"Lets see shall we" He hops into my bed, pulling me down with him.

"Ah!" I gasped as I fell onto my bed.

We laid on the bed side by side.

Yoongi inched his fingers until they clasped with mine.

"This feels familiar" He spoke.

He looked at me.

"This is so crazy, never in my life would I have thought I would be living like this" I rubbed the palm of his hand.

"I just want you to choose me and we can move on from this" He kissed my forehead.

"Its not that easy Yoongi. Bobby is the first man that I ever loved, and then I met you and I fell in love all over again. Yeah we met in uncertain circumstances but you truly make me feel special and I cant see you not in my life. This is just so hard" I hopped off the bed and went inside the bathroom.

I locked the door behind me, I didnt want Yoongi to follow me.

I heard soft knocks on the door.

"Open the door, please" His voice rang from the other side of the door.

I just took in deep breaths so that I didnt start to cry.

There was a knock on the door again.

"Baby girl, please open the door" 

That was Bobby's voice this time.

"Can you guys give a minute, please" I managed to get out.

"Okay"

"Thats fine"

I heard them say.

I figured since I was in the bathroom, I could take off my makeup and get ready for bed.

I tied my hair into a bun, didnt bother moisturing it first.

I hopped into the shower and found this as a good time to think.

Realizing that this wasnt making me feel better, I tried to get my mind to focus on something else.

I thought about how my birthday was coming up and I should throw myself a party.

I came up with the theme and the party planing all within my shower, and then once I was satisfied I climbed out.

I slathered some baby oil and cocoa butter on my skin and put on a towel.

Slowly, I opened the door and too my surprise neither Yoongi or Bobby were in my room.

I took the opportunity to close my door and lock it, allowing me to change.

I decided on some simple sweats and a t-shirt, I didnt want to show off skin and get these boys excited about anything.

I unlocked the door, so that they could come back in whenever they wanted and then laid back down on my bed.

I laid out right in the middle so that they wouldnt have to sleep next to each other and I could be as a barrier to them.

I my tv and decided to watch some cartoons and if I happened to fall asleep in the process..great.