Chapter 1

To Find You

(Yoongi's Pov)

I held her hand as we walked into the door, but as I tried to go through, there was like an invisible void that was blocking my way.

I couldn't get through it.

"you? you I can't get through!" I yelled.

I tried going through about 10 more times until eventually, I gave up.

I closed the closet door.

Opening it again to see pots and pans.

I fell onto the ground.

"you" I whispered as tears began to fall down my face.

I could figure out whether I was sad or angry.

"AHHH!" I punched the first my eyes landed on.

Which was an oven.

I shattered the viewing glass which resulted in getting glass in my hand, but I could care less. 

I punched it a few more times until someone who worked in the club came running towards me.

"Woah woah man calm down" He grabbed my arm, stopping me from punching the glass again.

"GET OFF ME!" I yelled, pushing him away from me.

"... im just trying to help" 

I heard the man say as I stood up and walked away, out of the building. 

I got in my car, and slammed my fist repeatedly against the steering wheel.

I couldn't stop crying.

The moment I truly love someone, and I mean truly love besides my family, I lose them.

After 10 minutes of yelling and damaging my steering wheel, I finally mustered the courage to start my car and drive.

I drove as fast as I could, about 90mph on the freeway.

I pulled into the parking lot, slamming on my breaks and running into the house.

"Back so soon? you did you find your earring?" I heard Hansol ask, but I didn't answer him.

I just walked past him and into my room slamming my door shut, hearing him yell some more stuff but not actually listening.

I laid down onto the bed that we had shared and continued to cry.

 

(Hansol's Pov)

I was laying on the couch watching reruns of Scarlet Heart: Ryeo when I heard the door open and slam shut.

"Back so soon?" I asked, then peeking my head up but nobody answered me.

"you did you find your earring?" I finally sat up, but I saw that you wasn't with him.

"Yoongi, where's you?" I asked him.

I saw blood trailing on the floor and I looked down at Yoongi's hand that looked severely injured.

"Yoongi!" I called after him, but he continued to walk away.

"What happened to your hand!? Where's you?" I yelled, as he slammed the door to his room.

Seconds after, Yongguk, Kikwang, Tae and Jimin were all in the living room.

"What's with all the yelling and door slamming?" Yongguk said.

"And what about you?" Kikwang asked.

"I don't know guys, Yoongi just came home without you and his hand is bleeding very badly. See look" 

I pointed to the white carpet that had a trail of blood leading towards their room.

"Oh my god" Tae said, rubbing towards his brothers room.

"Yoongi, open up right now!" Tae said, banging on the door.

We all followed behind him.

He stopped banging on the door and we all heard soft whimpers.

"Is he..?" Jimin began and Tae twisted the door knob, which was surprisingly open.

We all went inside and saw Yoongi face down on the bed, crying.

"Yoongi" Tae said.

No response.

"Yoongi" Kikwang tried this time.

Still no response.

"Yoongi!" Yongguk's deep voice yelled, startling all of us.

Yoongi eventually turned around and sat up on the bed.

"What happened!?" I asked him, looking at his hand again.

"She's gone. you's gone" He said.

"What do you mean gone? She died!?" Jimin yelled.

We grew concerned.

"No she didn't die- I don't think she died- I don't know, guys she's just gone. Out of our lives- my life" 

He continued to cry again, as he placed his hands on top of his head.

I sighed, running to the bathroom to grab medical supplies.

I removed his bloody hand from his head, placing it on the towel I set on his lap.

I removed the shards of glass from his hand as everyone else began asking him questions.

"Yoongi tells us everything that happened from the beginning" Kikwang said.

"you and I went back to the club to find her earrings and then she started talking crazy about the closet in the kitchen is the gateway from where she came from and that she wanted me to go back home with her and then we could come back and get you guys. Then all of sudden as we were going inside, she walked in and disappeared as to when I tried to go inside, I was blocked in. I couldn't go in and now she's gone and I couldn't say goodbye" Yoongi started to get all frantic again.

"Yoongi calmed down, I can't clean your wound if you keep moving your hands" I told him.

"Wait, I'm so confused" Tae said.

"When we first found you she was spitting some nonsense about how she didn't know how she got here and she went to some closet and magically appeared into the club" Yongguk explained to Tae. 

"Oh" Was as he said.

"Then what happened to your hand?" I asked him.

"I punched the oven in the kitchen once I realized that she was gone and I'd never see her again" He said so calmly.

"Yoongi you need to learn not to be so carless with your body" Tae said.

"Yeah, we can't keep tending to your wounds" I said. "That was you's job".

"So what are we gonna do now guys?" Jimin asked.

"Well we can just go find her?" I suggested.

They all looked at me crazy.

"What do you mean find her? He just said she disappeared idiot. She could be anywhere" Yongguk said.

"Yeah, but didn't she say she was from Los Angeles?" I replied.

"How do you even know that we can find her? We don't even know if we're living in the same universe" Tae doubted.

"Well we'll just have to go and find out for ourselves, am I right?" I smiled at them, bandaging up Yoongi's hand.