The Arrival

The World They Create Together

Hae Soo

For her soul travelling seemed to be like swimming in a deep dark lake. She couldn't see what was ahead of her. But still there was tugging in her gut, so she much be close. Watching her life in Goryeo in a form of a TV show had made her learn a lot of things yesterday. Things that had truly hurt her, made her reflect upon her actions and perhaps seeing the cruelty of the world a more clearly. But that was the past. All she could do was learn from it. She will no longer be naive, she will learn to look at the entire picture, learn to be a bit less trusting and ruthless. She will be ruthless if she had to. She will do it all as long as she could live together with him. Together with Wang So.

Wang So

The aimless walks was similar to his soul travelling. The exact destination was unknown but there was still a purpose for doing it. All he could do was mentally review all the things that he learnt and just hope that he arrived in a safe place. That his soul will not choose to merge at a battlefield. Because he knew enough from that letter that he will not have any control of his body when his older soul merged with a young body as he did not know the pain he will experience. Nor how long he will be able to go on before he will collapse. Then the test will begin. But he will survive this. They have always called him an animal. Then he will be crazy like an animal and fight. Fight so that he can survive. So that he can have a chance to live with Hae Soo.

Hae Soo

When she opened her eyes, the first face she saw was the worried face of her Unni. Turning her head a bit, she sees Chae Ryung attending to the cut on her neck. So it was the day of the exorcism rite and she just gotten back after being a hostage. She could feel the blood coming up , but she wanted to reassure her Unni so she will not be frighten. But before she could, she felt the blood overflow from . The cries of her name in alarm surroundes her, but as she feels herself fading into darkness all she could see was the wall. The wall through which her prince must be sitting outside waiting for her. What if his soul entered his body now, which no one to help him. She extended her arm, pointing towards the wall, hoping that someone will take care of him before she finally lost consciousness.

Wang So

When he blinked what he saw was the throne. The scary and lonely throne, the object of power and responsibility that costed him his heart and soul. What an irony, that the first thing he sees when he open his eyes was the object that he hated the most. Another blink let him focus more on his surroundings and now he could see who his younger self was with. There was his father and his eldest brother Mu and there was Ji Mong. The day that his father allowed him to extend his visit to Songak after the exorcism rite. The three people who cared about his younger self was with him. What a place for his soul to start merging. Even if he intend to survive the upcoming pain, he did not wish to worry these men. He force down the blood that he could feel rising in his throat, and force himself to speak.

"Pyeha, Crown Prince, Ji Mong, don't...worry about me." At their puzzled faces, all he could do was smile and because he hated the barrier that he had not felt on his face for so long, he reaches up with his slightly trembling hands to untie his mask. The moment the knot opened and the mask starts to fall, the blood sprayed out of his mouth. He heard his name, the three of them rushing towards him. But this time, he was not falling into Hae Soo's lap. No it was in his older brother's arms.

But the one person that he could see in front of him was his father. His father who actually had worry written all over his face. All for him. Smiling at the fact that he was loved by this man, he reaches out a hand towards the man and whisper the words that he always wished to say. but by chance, his father was in front of him. With a smile on his face, he reach out to hold his hand, and whispered the words he always wanted to say to him. "Aboji, thank you." With that he close his eyes, hoping that Soo was alright, that she was near a doctor when she arrived into this world.