Entourage

The World They Create Together

Entourage

It was a strange pair of riders that sneaked back into the palace that night, through the hidden entrance. Leading the entourage was the astronomer and right behind him, were the two young princes on their horses. The 13th prince had a slumped lady sleeping on him, riding in front of his horse. She was covered by a large hood. After the younger princes, it was the crown prince. The crown prince had a large hooded figure attached to his body by a rope through his midsection. The slumped form was the 4th prince. Unfortunately, in their hurry as well as the need for discrete action, the original party had not brought a carriage with them, thus all they could do was to travel on horseback with the unconscious prince. Because the crown prince was the strongest, he was the one that the 4th prince was attached to. The crown prince was followed closely by the royal doctors. Then way behind them, dragging three large carts filled with bodies were the palace guards. The captives while alive had all been unconscious so they have been slumped together on the first cart, while the other carts held the dead assassins.

The princes were glad that as soon as she was placed on the horse, the noble lady had slipped into slumber so she did not have to witness the bloody scenes they had to cross in order to get to the palace. The lady was the one who had screamed the loudest after the 4th prince had collapsed and had been the first one to reach him. Who had refused medical attention till she was sure that the 4th prince was going to be alright. Then she had stood up and had turned to the Crown Prince, before making a full bow towards him as an apology as well as a thank you. She was truly a curious lady. Fearless enough to fight back, but also courteous, but still wild in the way that she had screamed after the collapse of the 4th prince.

Once they enter the district close to the palace, the parties split up. The young princes went towards the 8th prince's residence to safely the noble lady home. The royal guards to the morgue and to prison. The Crown Prince, Jumong and the two doctors went inside the palace before making their way discreetly to the chamber of the 4th prince. The 4th prince was now being carried on his eldest brother's back to his room. Jumong playing the role of watchman to make sure that no court ladies or officials saw their forms. Once the 4th prince was in bed once again, the doctors now start to properly check his health over. During the examination, the 4th prince had opened his eyes briefly, and after staring at the doctors in front of him, simple said "Soo?" To put him at ease, the Crown Prince replied that she was safe and was being escorted home. Letting out what seemed like a sigh of relief. The 4th prince sleep back into his restless slumber, but not before once again vomiting blood again.

At the 8th prince's residence, Lady Hae had welcomed them back with gratitude as they handed the slumped form of Hae Soo into the hands of the servants. Despite the late hour, the Lady insisted on treating both the 10th and 13th to tea and snacks. Not one to deny sweets, the 10th happily accepted the invitation for them so the princes ended up spending the night over at their 8th brother's house.