Q & A

The World They Create Together

Hello,

I looked over all of your reviews and I am answering the questions that I am able to answer without giving any plot lines. As for the story itself, I am writing little by little everyday and I hope to have two chapters ready for all of you by April 1st.

Chapter 74 confusion:

It is Seol that lost her memory not Soo. Lady Soo means Soo-buin, which is a term for wife. But when others refer to Seol as Lady, that is an English form of Agasshi, meaning a noble lady, which Seol is and no royal servant will address either Soo or Seol by name, as their position is lower than the two ladies.

Changes to the Plot:

As I was rewriting the chapters, I have changed a couple of details and added more plot lines. That is especially true for Chapter 57. A review by ElvinaPotter opened my eyes to a really big hole in my story and I am really thankful for her help. That is why there is a new and more detailed explanation given to Taejo and Crown Prince Mu on just how Soo got pregnant. The king and crown prince now thinks that Wang So Hae Soo due to the effects of drugs that he was given when he was kidnapped.

Clarifications:

Please remember that this story takes place in an alternate universe, it is not the same universe as the drama. It is another similar one with similar characters and histories but there are different things that happened to all the characters before Wang So and Hae Soo merged with their younger bodies in this new universe.

Uncle Hui and the mysterious letter are all part of the help that had been granted to Wang So and Hae Soo lead this new life. Remember though they are not aware yet, there is a mission that they have to complete though the details of the mission will be revealed as the plot goes on. For now, all they know is that the two of them have to be working together and correct their mistakes in their past lives in order for the mission to be successful.

All the OCs whether Lady Kim or the five guards are all part of the plot. All five of the guards have a unique story ahead of them and so does the appearance of Lady Kim, not to mention the mysterious group of conspirators against the throne.