Chapter 2

Eternal Sleep

Story Two

 

“I’m really nervous,” Gui Gui shook her head.

“Calm down. They won’t eat you,” Ya Lun smiled to her.

Yes, they’re still together. But they aren’t a little boy and a little girl any longer. Ya Lun grew became a handsome boy with the smart brain, and Gui Gui grew became a cute girl but still careless. And they’re not friends anymore, but a couple since three years ago.

This day is Gui Gui’s first day in college. She studied hard to passed the entrance test just for attend the same college with Ya Lun.

“Umm…I think everyone stared at us,” Gui Gui whispered as they entered the college gate.

“Don’t care about them. You’re the only girl that walks beside me,” Ya Lun whispered back.

“What? You mean…you don’t have the other girl friends except me?” Gui Gui surprised.

“Of course I just have one girlfriend. You want me to cheat on you?” Ya Lun joked.

Gui Gui hit him playfully. “I don’t mean that!”

“I’m just kidding,” he said. “But I really don’t have girl friends here.”

“Why?”

“They’re just so annoyed. Chase me every times although I said I have girlfriend already,” Ya Lun sighed.

“You’re seemed so popular,” Gui Gui said in cold tone.

“Someone is jealous,” Ya Lun teased.

“No!!!”

“You’re jealous,” he kept teasing her.

“You’re annoyed!” Gui Gui walked away.

Ya Lun chased her and caught her hand. “Don’t be mad! I’m just kidding,” he pleaded her with puppy face. He always won with this trick.

“You’re unfair! Use your puppy face like that!” Gui Gui couldn’t help but laughed. They continued walk, chatted and laughed together, ignored everyone that stared at them.

“This is your first class,” Ya Lun said when they reached Gui Gui’s class. “Good luck!”

Gui Gui nodded. Ya Lun walked away to his class, but turned around quickly.

“I’ll pick you after this class,” he smiled and then continued walk.

Gui Gui smiled to herself, then entered her first class after took a deep breathe.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Class dismissed,” the teacher said and went out.

Gui Gui gathered her things quickly. She’s impatient to meet Ya Lun.

“Hay, wanna go to cafeteria together?” someone said behind her. She turned around and saw two girls smiled to her. They are Mei Mei and Xiao Xun.

“I’m sorry, but I’ll go with my boyfriend,” she smiled.

“He?” Mei Mei pointed to a guy that stood beside the door, waved to Gui Gui.

“No, but he’s my friend,” Gui Gui said and then approached him. Mei Mei and Xiao Xun followed her.

“Hey, Wang Zi!” Gui Gui greeted that boy.

“Hey, Gui!” Wang Zi greeted back.

“Wang Zi, these are my new friends, Mei Mei and Xiao Xun,” Gui gui pointed them. “And this is Wang Zi, my best friend,” Gui Gui said to Mei Mei and Xiao Xun.

“Best friend? What kind of best friend you are! You don’t bother to see me at the first day in college!” Wang Zi protested. Gui Gui laughed.

“I’m sorry. I went here with ya Lun and I’m so nervous. That’s the way I forgot to see you,” Gui gui apologized.

“Who are you for Ya Lun?” suddenly they heard a voice. They turned around and saw a group of girl walked approached her.

“Sst…who are they?” Gui Gui whispered.

“I don’t know. Maybe a group of crazy girls?” Wang Zi said not seriously.

“Who are you for him?” the leader of that group repeated her words.

“Umm…I don’t know. Maybe you must ask him,” Gui Gui shrugged her shoulders.

“How dare you said like that?” she shouted, getting angry.

“How dare you shout to my girlfriend?” suddenly Ya Lun appeared.

“Girlfriend? She?” she asked unbelievingly.

“Yes!” Ya Lun said coldly. “Don’t all of you dare to disturb her,” he grabbed Gui Gui’s hand and dragged her walked away left Mei Mei and Xiao Xun, Wang Zi who is staring at them jealously, and that girls who are in shock.

They kept walking in silence until they reached the backyard. Ya Lun turned to Gui Gui and grabbed her shoulders. His cold eyes melted when he stared at Gui Gui’s eyes. Gui Gui always loves the feeling when she looked through his warm brown-eyes.

“Don’t care about them, Gui! They’re just a group of annoyed girls that chase me because they think I’m like their idol.” Ya Lun said softly.

Gui Gui chuckled. “I’m fine. I just surprised you have many fans here.”

“Like I said, they just think I’m like their idol,” Ya Lun repeated.

“Huh? I never saw artist that like you,” Gui Gui said honestly.

“You never care about it, Gui! You just care about the horror movies or detective novels!” Ya lun laughed.

“Hey! That’s more interesting than romance drama, you know!”

“I know…” Ya Lun smiled sweetly. He didn’t want to argue with his girlfriend.

“So…who’s he? I think I’ll start to like him if he’s really like you,” Gui Gui asked, rubbed her chin.

“Umm…I think someone’s named Aaron Yan or something like that,” he said.

“Aaron Yan? I never heard his name.”

“I don’t know. My friends told me that my face same with him. The difference is just I wear this glasses,” Ya Lun tapped his glasses.

“Umm…really? I’ll search about him, then,” Gui Gui said.

“For what?”

“If he’s more handsome than you, I’ll just choose him, then,” Gui Gui joked.

“Don’t you dare to leave me!” Ya Lun warned her. Gui Gui gave him a teased smile before she ran away as Ya Lun chased her.

They played around happily, didn’t know that it must end soon.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

^^
How do you think?
Please comment!