Chapter 15

Eternal Sleep

 

Story Fifteen

They screamed. They cried. They glared at Gui Gui.

“What are you doing here?”

“Why are you here?”

“How dare you take my Aaron?”

“Why are two of you…in that position?”

Aaron and Gui Gui pulled back. They turned to that group of girls. Gui Gui took a glance of Aaron. Aaron didn’t notice her. He noticed the girls who were like want to eat Gui Gui.

“Why that door isn’t locked?” Aaron thought.

They started to take steps forward. Aaron could sense their anger. When he saw an enough space to escape, he took Gui Gui’s hand and led her to ran as fast as they could.

“I should know they must come to see when they know I become the new broadcaster…” he mumbled.

Those girls chased them. They won’t let them free. This is more difficult than usual, Aaron thought. Then Aaron saw storeroom with the door was opened. He dragged Gui Gui to that room and blamed the door.

Aaron let out a heavy breathe. Those crazy fans still looked for them, but they seemed didn’t know where they were. He sat on the floor as Gui Gui followed his act.

Aaron turned to her. “Are you crazy? Why you didn’t lock the door?”

Gui Gui bent her head down. She really felt guilty. She was so careless; she didn’t notice that she hasn’t locked the door.

“I’m sorry…” she apologized.

Somehow Aaron could feel her sincere, but he was just too angry to her.

“You think all of this is like a game? Chased by some crazy fans! You enjoy it?” he asked harshly.

“No,” she shook her head. “But I think that’s funny a little bit,” she said innocently.

Aaron just could stare at that ghost unbelievingly as Ya Lun in his mind let out his laugh loudly.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They sat there in silence about a few hours. Gui Gui fell asleep while she was waiting. Aaron didn’t know what to do when Gui Gui’s head laid on his shoulder.

“Maybe it’s better if she sleeps. She becomes not too annoyed,” Aaron said.

Ya Lun laughed. “She’s not annoyed. Just sometimes overact a little bit.”

“Don’t talk! What you talk just to defend her,” Aaron yawned. He started to fell asleep too.

When they slept, a janitor passed the storeroom and found it wasn’t locked. He locked it and then left. He didn’t notice there were people in it. But he wasn’t false, because this room wasn’t used anymore for a long time.

An hour later, Aaron woke up. Felt Aaron moved, Gui Gui also woke up.

“What time is it?” she asked as she rubbed her eyes.

Aaron took a glance on his watch. “5 p.m.”

He stood up and took a peek outside. There was none. He let out a relief sighed.

“Everything is settled,” he turned to Gui Gui. “Let’s go out!”

He reached the door knob and tried to open the door, but it was locked. He tried again, but still the door couldn’t open. He tried in a few times, but still couldn’t open the door.

“Crap!” he cursed. “It’s locked!”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry...
Just a short chapter...
Hope you like it!
Comment!!!