Chapter 14

Eternal Sleep

 

Story Fourteen

“Ask me to make her move on?” Aaron asked in horror. “No way!”

“You want me to stay in your body forever?” Ya Lun tried to scare him.

“But why I must do it?”

“I told you already, that’s my last wish…” Ya Lun reminded him.

Aaron thought for a moment, until decided, “But what must I do?”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aaron sat on the couch in the corner of broadcast room impatiently. He looked at the clock each five minutes.

“Where is she?” Aaron asked.

“Be patient,” Ya Lun answered.

Suddenly a girl entered that room with smile across her face.

“Hi! Sorry for being late! Wang Zi is so annoyed. He forces me to accompany him to go to the library…”

“I think she’s so close with that Wang Zi,” Aaron talked in his mind.

“No need to tell me,” Ya Lun answered coldly.

“Your mood changes so fast…”

Then Aaron said to Gui Gui, “The first rule, don’t treat me like I’m your boyfriend, that Ya Lun…”

“But…” she was about to protested, but she held it back. Better to obey him, she thought and then nodded.

“The second rule, outside this broadcast room, you’re not my partner let alone my friend…”

She nodded again.

“Wait…correction. You’re not my partner, but my assistant…”

“Assistant? Calvin said I will be your partner?” Gui Gui couldn’t didn’t protest.

“I don’t need partner,” Aaron said coldly. “Now, you go to cafeteria and buy me a drink. I will broadcast by myself,” he continued.

Gui Gui didn’t move. She just stared at him as thought, “Is he really Ya Lun? Ya Lun won’t be like this…but…he’s the one, the one who can hold my fear back. His face…is Ya Lun’s face…”

“Why are you still here?” Aaron asked, somehow felt uncomfortable when she stared through his eyes.

“No…I will go now,” she said as she went out from that room.

“I know you want to say something,” Aaron said to Ya Lun, didn’t really pay attention. He started to study the material that he will broadcast.

Ya Lun sighed. “I know you want to make her stop think that you were me. But can you act better a little towards her?”

“Huh?” Aaron stopped to read. “Who says I do it for make her stop think that I was you?”

“You mean?”

Aaron smirked. “Just want to make fun of her. I’m annoyed enough with two of you. I think that isn’t false to revenge…” Then he continued to read, ignored Ya Lun who started to scold him badly.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Here your drink,” Gui Gui offered Aaron a glass of strawberry milkshake.

Aaron turned off the microphone and then took off the headphone before stared at Gui Gui in horror.

“What is this?” he asked.

“Strawberry milkshake,” Gui Gui answered and stared back with innocent face.

“Milkshake? Strawberry? You think I want to drink that disgusted drink?”

“Try it!” Gui Gui handed that glass to him. “It’s nice!”

“I don’t want,” Aaron handed it back.

“Just try it!” Gui Gui handed it to him again.

Aaron was about to give it back when Gui Gui said, “I can’t believe this! A famous singer Aaron Yan scared to drink a glass of strawberry milkshake…”

Don’t say like this to an arrogant person. He will do anything to show that you couldn’t underestimate him.

Aaron it a little and then stuck his tongue out. “It’s too sweet!”

Gui Gui laughed.

“You laugh at me? How dare you!” Aaron stood up and glared at her.

“Hey! Don’t think I will scare of you!” Gui Gui said, looked at him as like she mocked him, made Aaron’s blood boiling.

He pulled her hand, made her got closer with him. He stared at her. She stared at him. Aaron looked through her big innocent eyes. He leaned closer without thinking.

“Don’t dare to kiss her,” suddenly a voice made him back to the earth.

“Don’t dare to kiss her,” Ya Lun repeated.

But Aaron still didn’t let her go when suddenly the door was opened. A group of girls, Aaron’s fans, was standing there; saw Aaron and Gui Gui who were so close as their face what about to touch…

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey..,
I have quick quiz here!
Can you guess what Gui Gui's fear?
The answer will be in a few next chapters...(this story-I hope-won't be too long...)
You can guess it now...
Guess it...guess it...
And comment me!