Chapter 13

Eternal Sleep

 

Story Thirteen

“Aaron Yan!”

“Who does disturb so early? Can’t I get quietness?” Aaron thought.

He was sleeping in the rooftop, waited his first class start like usual. But his peace sleep was disturbed by someone.

“Wait…none knows I’m here. Is it…” he guessed, the one who ever met him here was…

He opened his eyes and saw a pair of big eyes was staring at him.

“What are you doing here?”

“Search you,” she sat down beside him.

“Why?” he asked harshly.

“Calvin asked me to meet you and tell you he accepts me as your partner,” she smiled.

“You? My partner? I don’t want a stalker be my partner!” Aaron stood up, she did the same act.

“Why do you always call Gui Gui stalker? She’s not a stalker!” Ya Lun said.

“Protect your girlfriend again…” Aaron mocked him as he stepped away. Gui Gui followed him. “See? She’s a stalker,” Aaron said to Ya Lun.

“Weii…can’t you walk slowly a little bit?” Gui Gui asked.

Aaron turned to her. “Why do you keep following me?”

She didn’t answer. Aaron sighed, he was about to leave when Gui Gui suddenly talked.

“I know…Aaron Yan…I know you are Ya Lun!”

Ya Lun shocked. Aaron turned to her again, not sure what he just heard.

“What?”

“You’re Ya Lun,” Gui gui said, without thinking.

Aaron froze when he heard this.

“Tell her that you aren’t!” Ya Lun whispered.

“Why don’t you just ask me to say yes? She’ll be happy, you know it. You really want to see she’s sad?” Aaron talked in his mind.

“I don’t want, but I must,” Ya Lun said. If he asked Aaron to say yes, and then what? He never could come back to her.

“I’m false. You’re not stalker. You’re crazy,” Aaron said, but inside he felt nervous.

“I’m not crazy. I’m awake. And I’m not dreaming,” suddenly she sighed. “Everyone told me Ya Lun left me already. Everyone treated me like I’m not a normal person, cry for me, and beg me to not wait for him. I can’t. Because I know, he never left me. You’re here, as a proof that Ya Lun never left me.”

“Yan Ya Lun…I think your girlfriend is crazy,” Aaron said to Ya Lun, and then he talked to Gui Gui, “I don’t know who is that Ya Lun. I don’t know you. So stop disturbs me!”

“Umm…you forget something. I’m your partner now. We’ll meet again even you don’t want,” Gui Gui smiled innocently.

Aaron was really angry. He left her without say anything and shouted to Ya Lun in his mind, “I don’t know what to say. You’re in my body, that’s disturbing me enough! And now your ghost is going to haunt me!”

“She…” Ya Lun paused. “She…she doesn’t forget me. She still waits me…” Ya Lun knew that’s false but he was happy to knew it.

“Both of you…both of you are so scary! You’re a strange couple! The girl denies her boyfriend died already, the boy feels happy to hear that!”

Ya Lun couldn’t help but smile. “You never fall in love, so you’ll never know that feelings.”

Aaron couldn’t argue back. That’s true. He never fell in love. He never cares about it.

He walked in silence until something clicked in his mind.

“Yan Ya Lun…I know you’re happy she doesn’t forget you. But you can’t deny that’s strange. You want she keep waiting you until die? You know you never come back again…”

Those words made him fell to the most underneath of the hell.

“That’s…” he stopped speak. Aaron waited his answer.

“You’re right. She can’t be like this…” he said finally after a few minutes silent.

“I’m always right,” Aaron smirked as he continued walk.

“Aaron Yan!”

Aaron stopped.

“What?”

“I know…I know now…the reason I can’t go out from your body and go to the heaven…”

Aaron chuckled. “Heaven? Hell, you mean?”

“Whatever!” Ya Lun said impatiently.

“So…what’s the reason?”

“That’s…because Gui Gui can’t accept that I died. Did you ever hear we can’t go straight if we still have the last wish?”

Aaron nodded.

“That’s the point! My last wish is…I want Gui Gui can accept my death and continue her life like usual…always happy and smile…even without me…”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pictures and background: Betty arts, http://lonesomesprint.blogspot.com/
Really like it!

by the way...
Sorry I just update now...
My holiday was over!
Gotta back to school...
I can't update as often as usual
But I promise I'll update as fast as I can...
^^
Hope you like the chapters!
Comments!!!