Chapter 16

Eternal Sleep

 

Story Sixteen

They sat next each other in silence. No movement. They’re locked in that room four hours already. They shouted, they banged the door, they tried to batter down the door but still they couldn’t go out. They stopped trying when they started to get tired.

“I’m thirsty,” Gui Gui said weakly.

“Like I don’t,” Aaron said in his mind.

“Can’t you do something?” Ya Lun asked him.

“You think I didn’t do something? You can’t see my body swell just because I tried to open that idiot door?” Aaron answered harshly.

“I’m thirsty…” Gui Gui said again.

“Me too, but we can’t do anything,” Aaron answered her. “God…my cell phone doesn’t have signaled…or not I’ll call Calvin to ask his responsibility! If I didn’t agree his crazy wish, I can’t be locked here with this girl!"

“Eii…what do you mean with this girl?” Gui Gui protested.

“Nothing,” Aaron leaned his back on the wall. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep when suddenly he heard sobs.

“Why do you cry?” Aaron asked when saw Gui Gui crying beside him.

“Hiks…hiks…Mum and Dad must be worried now…hiks…hiks…I made them worry again…hiks…hiks…and Wang Zi…he will scold me because make him worry…hiks…hiks…” she said between her sobs.

“Sssh…don’t cry…” Aaron persuaded her as he was getting panic. Why did this girl must cry?

Gui Gui covered her face with her hands as she kept crying.

“Ya Lun, what must I do with your girlfriend?” Aaron asked Ya Lun, started to getting piss with Gui Gui’s sobs.

“Are you boy or not? Comfort her!” Ya Lun said impatiently.

“Comfort?”

“Yes!”

“What must I do?” Aaron thought as Gui Gui’s cry became louder.

“Hiks…hiks…they must look for me everywhere…hiks…hiks…it’s so late…but they still look for me…hiks…hiks…I’m really a troublemaker…hiks…hiks…”

Without thinking, Aaron pulled her on his arms. Gui Gui shocked by his act, she stopped crying just too sudden.

“Ssh…don’t cry…you will make them worrier if you keep crying like this…” he caressed her hair to comfort her.

On his arms, Gui Gui started to fall asleep. Aaron kept hugging her as he followed her act, slept peacefully.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Where are you, Gui?” Wang Zi mumbled as he looked for her worriedly.

Her parents called him a few hours ago and told him that Gui Gui hasn’t home yet. They worried about her, so did Wang Zi. He kept searching her but still he couldn’t find him.

“God…help me…where is Gui?” Wang Zi prayed in his mind.

“Is it possible that she is still at college?” Wang Zi thought. He turned his way and rushed to the college.

When he arrived, the college was empty. No one was there.

Wang Zi shook his head. “Impossible if Gui Gui’s here. For what she stays at the college until so late?”

He said like that, but still he entered the college and started looking for her. The first floor, second floor, and every floor but he couldn’t find her.

“Where are you?” he whispered hopelessly as he made his way to the elevator.

“I wish she is in one of rooms here…” he walked pass many classrooms. One by one as he took a glance in it.

When he passed the storeroom, he shook his head. “Gui Gui is here? Impossible.” He chuckled and took a glance in it through the glass on the door.

He shocked when saw Gui Gui was really in that storeroom, slept peacefully on one guy’s embrace. He froze when saw his face, the figure that he really knew.

“Ya Lun…”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry I didn't update yesterday...
Hope you like it!
Don't forget to comment!!!
^^