Chapter 4

Eternal Sleep

 

Story Four

Gui Gui took all of her clothes out from her wardrobe. She looked at them confusedly. She sat down on her bed as thought what she will use tonight.

Tonight Ya Lun and his family will come to her house for dinner. Gui Gui’s parents invited them for celebrate Gui Gui’s first day at college.

“Maybe I’ll get marry with Ya Lun one day,” Gui gui smiled to herself, thinking about it.

“Hey! Are you crazy, smile by yourself?” suddenly someone spread Gui Gui’s fantasy.

Gui Gui turned around and saw Wang Zi sat on the chair lazily on his room balcony.

Gui Gui and Wang Zi are neighbors. Gui Gui’s room and Wang Zi’s room are opposite. They contact each other through the windows everyday. That’s the way they’re really close.

“I’m not crazy!”

“Yea, you’re not! But you’re going to,” Wang Zi said.

“You’re so annoyed!” Gui Gui turned around, showed her back to Wang Zi.

“Hey…you’re so easy to be mad. I’m sorry,” Wang Zi apologized.

Gui Gui turned to Wang Zi, smile widened.

“Good boy!” she said, and then she started to choose the clothes again.

“What are you doing, Gui?” Wang Zi felt curious.

“Ya Lun and his family will come here to dinner. I’m so confused, what I will use tonight,” she didn’t look to Wang Zi, still busy choose the clothes, so she couldn’t see how jealous Wang Zi now.

“You’re going to get married, huh?” Wang Zi asked, tried to hide his jealousy.

Gui Gui blushed. “Umm…just help me! What do you think, I must wear this one,” she showed him a blue gown, “Or this one?” she showed him a green one.

“Not both!” Wang Zi said. “You’re not compatible wear gown like that!” Wang Zi rushed enter his room before Gui Gui shouted.

“QIU SHENG YI! YOU’LL DEAD!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Why is Ya Lun so long?” Gui Gui mumbled as her eyes noticed the clock. She called him, but he never picked up.

“Be patient, dear…maybe there’s traffic jam,” her Mom said.

“Our daughter isn’t patient to meet her-future-husband and her-parents-in-law,” her Dad , made her blushed.
“Dad, don’t say like that!”

Her parents laughed saw their daughter blushed. They felt happy Gui Gui found the one for her already, and happier that it was Ya Lun. They always like him, he’s smart and nice, and his parents are their friends.

They chatted happily, waited for Yan Family, until the telephone rang.

Gui Gui rushed reach it. She picked up.

“Hello?” she hoped it was Ya Lun.

“Are you Yan Ya Lun’s family or relative?” someone said on the other line.

“Yes, who are you?” Gui Gui asked confusedly.

“Ummm….well, I have bad news for you. Someone named Yan Ya Lun and two other people; I think they’re his parents, got an accident. They car collided with the truck, and then fell to valley. I found his cell phone, and found you just called him a few moments ago. I think I must tell you and…” Gui Gui interrupted him.

“Where are they now?” she asked, almost shouted, made her parents confused. They approached her.

“What’s wrong dear?” her Mom asked, but Gui Gui ignored her.

“Where are they now?” she repeated.

“They’re in Taipei Hospital, but I must tell you that all of they just passed away and…”

Gui Gui couldn’t hear anymore because she fell the phone down, before she knelt on the floor, stared blankly. It’s just like everything just stopped move right now, and her brain is going to be died, like her heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^
Hi!
New chapters!
Thanks for reading...
I'm sorry I don't really good to make sad story
But this story won't be sad at all, I swear!
And I enjoy to make Aaron as nice boyfriend, because in my the other story he just acts so cool...

How do you think?
Please comment!
^^