Chapter 31

Eternal Sleep

 

Story Thirty One

“Okay, five minutes more. Remember what you should say,” Miss Ren reminded Gui Gui. Gui Gui just nodded.

Gui Gui sighed as she twisted her fingers. She really didn’t want to do this, but she knew it was for Aaron’s good. Aaron got the bad rumor because of her, and she should help him. Even it meant she must avoid him all over her life.

“Gui Gui, you really want to do this?” Calvin sat on the couch beside her.

Gui Gui nodded. “It’s for Aaron’s good. He’s so nice to me, while I cause so many troubles for him.”

“But Gui…he won’t like this,” Calvin said.

“Like or not, I should do this…” Gui Gui shook her head stubbornly.

Calvin sighed. “I hope what you choose is right,” he said as he left Gui Gui there.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“So, I want to declare everything about Aaron’s scandal. Now, beside me is Miss Wu Ying Jie, the person who becomes Aaron’s rumor girlfriend,” Miss Ren said. That night everyone gathered because of that press conference.

She smiled before nudged Gui Gui, motioned she to speak.

“I’m Aaron’s fans. I’m the one who chase him. I forced him to go out with me. He’s so nice, so he still defends me,” she was supposed to speak like that.

But Gui Gui remained silent. She didn’t want to do this…no…she didn’t want…but…

“C’mon…speak!” Miss Ren hissed.

Gui Gui took a deep breath. “I…”

“Miss Ren!” suddenly the worker in HIM management where Fahrenheit was in rushed in.

“What’s happened?” Miss Ren asked. “We have a press conference here!”

“Miss Ren! Aaron got an accident. His car was collided when he was about to go here,” he told.

At that time, Gui Gui’s world seemed to be blank. She couldn’t think straight. No…no…Aaron? Accident?

Gui Gui was about to stand up, but Miss Ren stopped her.

“If you go now, they will think two of you are really close and what will we do just become a trash!” Miss Ren said.

Gui Gui inhaled. She stood up and turned to the reporters.

“I’m Wu Ying Jie. I’m not Aaron’s girlfriend. We’re just friends. But he’s so important for me. That’s all.”

With that she rushed out from that room, leaving all of the people behind. She quickly called the cab and went to the hospital where the worker told to her.

It was like déjà vu. She pushed everyone aside as she rushed to the room where Aaron in. The same room with Ya Lun before. Room 205.

She was about to enter the room, but someone pulled her back.

“Miss Cherry…” she said.

“The doctor is checking him. Even the operation succees, but he still hasn’t passed the critical moment…” Miss Cherry told.

Gui Gui shook her head. “No! He will save, right?” Gui Gui asked.

“I can’t say anything,” Miss Cherry said.

“No! Aaron! Why must him?” Gui Gui cried. “It’s entire my fault. If I wasn’t that stupid and agree with Miss Ren, he wouldn’t rush and went there…and he wouldn’t get this accident…”

“Gui Gui…it’s not your fault…” Miss Cherry patted her back softly.

“No! I’m really a bad luck for him! He shouldn’t meet me, I’m just a distarter…” Gui Gui’s tears didn’t stop falling.

Miss Cherry sighed. “Here,” she gave Gui Gui a book. “It’s my novel, actually based on Aaron’s life…read it and you will find out how important you’re for Aaron…”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aaron slowly opened his eyes. That place was so bright…and beautiful…Around him was full of cloud, while he wore the white clothes.

“Am I in heaven?” he asked himself.

He walked randomly as he looked around. He felt so light, but something bothered him in his heart.

“Gui Gui…” he whispered. “Gui Gui!”

He immediately ran, searched for the way for him to come back. He wouldn’t let Gui Gui did that press conference.

Suddenly, a figure caught his eyes. He rushed to that person and tapped his back.

“Ya Lun?”

He turned around.

It was impossible. He was really like Aaron. His face, his eyes, his nose, his lips, everything…if Aaron didn’t know about Ya Lun, he would think he saw his own reflection.

“Aaron? What are you doing here?” Ya Lun asked.

“I’m the one who should ask like that!” Aaron said. “What are you doing here? I called you for times but you didn’t answer me…”

“I don’t know…suddenly…just too suddenly…I appeared in this place,” Ya Lun told.

Then, they saw something flew on the air.

It was a very big, beautiful mirror. They felt so attracted of it, as they approached it together. When both of them were in front of that mirror, they were so shocked with what they saw.

“Why…there’s just one reflection?” Aaron and Ya Lun asked in unison.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Woooaahhhh!!!!
Going to end...
The truth almost revealed...>.<

Well, I'm sorry for not updating...
Finally...holiday!!!!
Yipiee!!

Please comment!!!
^^