Chapter 21

Eternal Sleep

 

Story Twenty One

Aaron carried Gui Gui entered his house. He kicked the door closed as his Grandma rushed out.

“Aaron…” she was shocked. “Since when you… God…you bring a girl?”

“Grandma…that’s not…” he tried to explain, but he was interrupted by Miss Cherry who appeared suddenly.

“Whoa! Is that Gui Gui? You bring her here? Why?” she pointed him.

“Cherry…” Grandma sniffled. “Finally Aaron grows up…I just wondered when he brings a girl home…and now he does…”

“Grandma…” Miss Cherry also sniffled. “I just think if Aaron isn’t normal…but finally he brings girl home…”

“Grandma, Jie…stop acting childish!” Aaron said impatiently. “She’s burning hot!”

“Grandma…you hear…he finally calls me ‘Jie’…he really grows up…” Miss Cherry and Grandma hugged each other.

“Stop it!” Aaron shouted as he brought Gui Gui to his room.

“At first I think your grandma is so mature, but I know now that she’s like your sister…” Ya Lun commented.

“Shut up!” Aaron said angrily.

He opened his room and blamed the door. He laid Gui Gui on his bed, then called his family’s doctor quickly.

Saw how worried Aaron, Ya Lun thought something.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aaron stared at Gui Gui who was sleeping peacefully.

The doctor just left after gave Gui Gui antibiotic. Aaron felt more relief after Gui Gui’s temperature started to be normal.

Aaron raised his hand and brushed Gui Gui’s hair lightly.
“She’s cute…” he thought then blushed.

“What am I thinking?” he scolded himself.

Then his hand moved to her face. He caressed her plump cheeks. Then he pinched her nose. He chuckled.

“She will yell at me if I do it when she is conscious…”

Then his finger draw a line followed her temple, to her jaw. Then his finger touched her full-lips.

“Why I never notice? She has kissable lips…” he said to himself.

“Do you know I feel so worry when you’re burning hot? How can you be so stupid and stay in the rain so long?” he whispered as he caressed her hair again.

All of his act and his words were sincere from his heart. He even didn’t notice it, that he seemed so care about her.
He moved the hair from her face as he bent down. He took her on his arm, lifted up her a little very gently, so she wouldn’t wake up.

He lowered his head and planted a gentle kiss on her forehead. He stopped there for a moment before his lips moved downwards to her nose. He kissed it very lightly. Then his lips made its way to her lips. Their lips met and he kissed her softly, pressed his lips against hers. He didn’t break up until a thought snapped his back to the reality.

Ya Lun…was in his body…and watching all what he did…

He pulled back immediately and laid Gui Gui back on the bed. He rushed out from his room as he said to Ya Lun, “I didn’t mean to…”

“I know…” Ya Lun just said that.

“Why you didn’t stop me?” Aaron asked confusedly.

But Ya Lun didn’t answer. He was thinking.

“Is it will be better if I let Gui Gui to be with Aaron?”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry...short chapter!
Finally they kissed...after a few times cancel...LOL

And I want to tell you...
My new story:
=One Thousand Stars=
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/cArn_berry/
MUST read it, okay?