Chapter 25

Eternal Sleep

 

Story Twenty Five

Aaron shifted uncomfortably on his seat. He stood up and walked back and forth. He glanced to the clock on the wall and sighed.

“She’s late again,” he mumbled.

“Can’t you be patient a little? I think she isn’t that late,” Ya Lun commented.

“Still…she’s late,” Aaron said right when Gui Gui entered the broadcast room.

“Eh, you’re talking with whom?” Gui Gui asked curiously.

Aaron shook his head nervously. “No one.”

“You’re weird,” Gui Gui laughed.

Aaron felt his heart jumped when he saw her laughed, made Ya Lun commented again, “I know she’s cute, but no need to make the earthquake inside your body. Your heart is jumping right now…”

“I don’t!” Aaron shouted unconsciously.

“What?” Gui Gui asked confusedly.

“Nothing,” Aaron tried to act cool.

Gui Gui just stared at him with question on her face as he took the headphone on and the microphone. He started to broadcast and talked about many things as Gui Gui watched him silently.

Aaron didn’t realized but, but Gui Gui did. She knew Aaron started to like broadcasting and she liked to see how the expression of Aaron’s face changed quickly, turned to happy. Aaron seldom smiles, but Gui Gui could see his smile often because she was able to watch him broadcasted. And once again, saw his smile reminded her to Ya Lun.

“No…Gui…you have Wang Zi now…” Gui Gui thought. “You shouldn’t hurt him…”

But then that thought came again in her mind. If it still didn’t work, if she couldn’t forget Ya Lun…she shook her head. She decided to forget him already. She must forget him!

She bit her lower lip, tried to control the pain was coming in her heart. She wasn’t willing to forget him. She wasn’t willing to replace him with another guy. She just wanted him. Even she knew it was impossible now. It was enough to refuse and deny that Ya Lun never left her, because he had left her already forever. She couldn’t keep acting blur and considering he was still alive.

She knew she could choose. But she just had two options. Remembering him forever and hurt everyone around her, or forgetting him forever and make happy everyone around her. If she could, she wanted to remember him and make happy everyone around her at the same time. But she knew she couldn’t, because she just could remember him in her own world. She didn’t dare to bring it into her fact world, because it wasn’t eternal. It will become blur and blur until it disappeared at the end.

“Gui Gui?”

Aaron’s voice snapped her out of her thought. She lifted up her face and saw his worried face.

“What?” Gui Gui asked.

“Why do you…bit your lip?” he touched her lip which was bleeding already and wiped it gently, made her shivered. She jerked back a little.

“It’s…” she couldn’t tell him.

“What’s wrong with you? You seem kinda weird…” Aaron asked.

She shook her head. “I’m fine…you’re the one who is weird…since when you become so care to me?” she changed the conversation.

“Why? Is it weird? Why I can’t care about you? I’m your friend, right?” he answered innocently.

Gui Gui stunned for awhile. Friend? She never thought about it. She never thought that he was her friend. Then what was he for her? She also didn’t know. Then, why did she feel so happy with him? She couldn’t find the answer.

“I gotta go,” Gui Gui picked up her things and rushed out of the broadcast room without Aaron could say anything.

“What’s wrong with her?” Aaron asked Ya Lun.

“I don’t know…but I know she has thought about something,” Ya Lun said as he engrossed in his own thought.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gui Gui sat on the bench in the park of her college alone. She still thought about what Aaron said. She still couldn’t decide what Aaron for her. Friend? She shook her head. Then she remembered it, the way why she decided to pester Aaron. That was because his face. He had the same face with Ya Lun. He was the one who could always remind her about Ya Lun.

When she decided to forget Ya Lun, then what should she do with Aaron?

I’m your friend, right?

She shook her head once again. Why can’t she consider him just as friend? Because of his face? If he didn’t have the same face with Ya Lun, will she can be friends with him? No…it couldn’t be. If he didn’t have the same face with Ya Lun, she was never ever bothered with him. Who cares with the handsome famous singer? Well, everyone will care, but her.

“Here you are!”

Gui Gui turned her head around and saw Aaron rushed to her.

“Why did you just go? What’s wrong with you?” he asked her.

The guilty came into her as she remembered his words again when he said that they were friends. Her motive was never sincere, because of that time she just thought about Ya Lun. And Wang Zi was right. She considered Aaron as Ya Lun, in her denial world.

But she decided to out of that world, right? It seemed so hard, when Aaron was still around her, reminded her about Ya Lun anytime. What should she do? And what if he found out one day, that she wanted to be close with him just because he had the same face with Ya Lun? Will he hate her?

“Gui?” Aaron waved his hand in front of her face.

“Why do you so care?” suddenly Gui Gui shouted, made Aaron surprised. “You told when we just met that I wasn’t your friend, right? Then stop worrying about me and leave me alone!”

“What’s wrong with you today?” Aaron raised his voice. “Okay, I said like that before, but I think we have become friend already? If we weren’t friends, then what are we?”

Gui Gui couldn’t answer his question. She remained silent, until a voice called her name, made both of them turned their head to that person’s direction.

“Gui Gui, hurry up! We’re almost late!” Wang Zi shouted from afar.

“I must go,” Gui Gui stood up but Aaron grabbed her hand before she could leave.

“You haven’t answered my question,” he said.

“Why must I?” Gui Gui struggled, but he didn’t let go.

He just stared at her and didn’t talk, made her scare a little. Then the answer just popped in her head. And that was so easy. If you wanted to forget Ya Lun, you also must avoid Aaron.

“We’re nothing,” Gui Gui said coldly. “Let me go now. My boyfriend is waiting for me.”

Those words made both Aaron and Ya Lun shocked. Aaron let her go immediately. He watched her walked away. He reached out his hand unconsciously. He hung his hand on the air. He felt like he wanted to grab her back and made her remained by his side, but then he remembered what Gui Gui just said.

We’re nothing.

If they’re nothing, why must Gui Gui make his felt like there’s something between them?

Ya Lun felt pain when he knew Wang Zi became Gui Gui’s boyfriend already. But it was nothing than what Aaron felt, since it just too hurt to know Gui Gui never considered him as something. But like Gui Gui asked, why does he so care?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I know...I know...
It's confusing, and lame...
I wasn't so concerned when I made this chapter...
Well...hope you understand what I mean in this chapter...
Comment please...!!!

By the way, I'm going to make a new GuiLun story since one of my fanfic will end soon...
I want you to choose...
It's better to make an usual GuiLun story (I mean like I make all of this time) or the sequel to Pi Li MIT?
I have an idea about the sequel and I just wonder if you wanted the sequel?
Comment and tell me about your opinion, okay?
^^