Chapter 20

Eternal Sleep

 

Story Twenty

Sitting on her bed, Gui Gui was musing. She didn’t know what she will do with the topic that Aaron gave to her.

Eternal Sleep.

“If Ya Lun was here…I can ask him…” Gui Gui thought.

She sighed. She hugged herself and closed her eyes, remembered the moment when she was with Ya Lun…at that time she always be happy…

“Ei, Gui…” suddenly she heard a voice.

She opened her eyes and saw Wang Zi in front of her.

“Why are you here?” Gui Gui asked.

“Accompany me to meet someone…” Wang Zi pleaded.

“Why must with me? I’m busy…” Gui Gui refused.

“Please…please…please…” Wang Zi pleaded again.

“Ei…why must me? I don’t want to…” she still refused.

“Are you really my friend? You don’t want to help me,” Wang Zi pretended to be mad.

“Gosh…you’re such a child!” Gui Gui said. “Okay…okay…I’ll go with you…”

Wang Zi smiled immediately. “Yes!”

“But…whom will we meet?” Gui Gui asked.

Wang Zi sighed. “Xiao Xun…”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Xiao Xun’s eyes were about to pop out when she saw Wang Zi and Gui Gui walked towards her hand in hand.

“Gui Gui?” she said unbelievingly.

“Hi, Xiao Xun…long times no see…” Gui Gui smiled.

“You seem…better and happier now…” Xiao Xun said.

“Yes…of course…” Gui Gui smiled back.

“Umm…Wang Zi…” Xiao Xun called. Wang Zi gave her ‘what’ look.

“Can we talk alone?” she asked as Wang Zi just nodded.

“You wait here,” Wang Zi whispered to Gui Gui.

Then he and Xiao Xun walked away until Xaio Xun thought Gui Gui might not able to hear.

“Why do you bring her?” she asked.

“Why? I just want to…” Wang Zi answered innocently.

“But I think…we will go alone…I mean…date…” she said shyly.

“I told you before…I don’t want to go out with anyone…” Wang Zi words broke her heart.

“Why?” she asked immediately.

“You know why…” Wang Zi rolled his eyes.

“Because of she?” Xiao Xun asked again.

“Yes…”

“You know…she really love her boyfriend! Even he has passed away, you can’t change the truth that she won’t like you! Gui Gui won’t like you!” Xiao Xun raised her voice.

“I don’t care…I will make her move on…” Wang Zi said confidently.

He walked leaving broke-hearted Xiao Xun. But he started to panic when he found Gui Gui was nowhere.

“Where does she go?”

He ran and started to look for her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gui Gui walked slowly to nowhere as the sky turned to the dark. The sun set over the horizon, but she still didn’t want to go home. She was confused. No, more than it. She couldn’t believe what she just heard.

She overheard Wang Zi’s and Xiao Xun’s conversation accidentally. She just ran away when she heard that. Wang Zi had loved her.

She didn’t know how to face him. She never knew and never expected about it. All over this time, she thought just Ya Lun who was the one that love her. She never knew there’s another, and she never wanted to.

“If Ya Lun was here…” she whispered. “If he was here…”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Aaron!” someone called his name. He knew that voice too well. The voice was out from her, the one whom he likes.

He turned around and gave her a fake smile. “Hey, Hebe…”

“Aaron…I just want to ask…if you can send me home…” she said.

“Where’s Mike? He’s not here?” he asked, tried to not too heard harsh.

“Umm…he has something to do…”

“Really? Then, who’s that?” Aaron pointed to the figure that waved to them.

“Mike!” Hebe smiled unbelievingly as Mike ran towards them. “I think you…”

“I can’t let my girlfriend go home by herself…” Mike smiled.

“I’m sorry guys…gotta go…” Aaron forced himself to smile as he left them. He walked out from his management company to the parking area.

He sighed when saw the rain started to pour. He hated rain, because the first time he met Hebe, the day was raining.

“Just like someone you can be that broke-heart…what if you love someone?” he thought as he drove off.

The rain became harder and harder on the way to his house.
Suddenly a figure who was sitting on the edge of road in the rain was caught by his eyes. Seemed so familiar…

“That’s Gui Gui!” Ya Lun shouted.

“What is she doing here?” Aaron wondered. He stopped his car in front of her and walked out.

“What are you doing here?” he shouted, tried to overcome the loud sound of thunder.

For his surprised, Gui Gui hugged him immediately.

“Ei…what are you doing?” he tried to pushed her away, but she just hugged him so tightly.

“Ya Lun…” she cried. “Why do you go? If you’re here…everything won’t be like this…Wang Zi will still be my best friend…”

“What are you talking about?” Aaron asked confusedly.

“Ya Lun…why do you leave me? You don’t love me anymore…? Do you know everything was in mess now? I can’t survive without you…” she cried harder.

Aaron pushed her away with all of his strength.

“You’re crazy!” he said before turned around. He was about to enter his car and leave, when he thought, “But I can’t let her like that…”

He turned around and saw Gui Gui’s body was lying on the ground. He rushed towards her and held her on his arms.

“She’s burning hot!” he said in panic.

Without thinking, he carried her to his car.

“Please survive…even Ya Lun isn’t here, there’s still me…” he whispered.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Update again...
This story will move kinda fast...
Hope you like it!
Comment everyone...!!!
^^