Chapter 12

Eternal Sleep

 

Story Twelve

Ya Lun just kept silent watched Gui Gui and Wang Zi were getting closer with them. He felt his heart broke but in the same time he knew that’s selfish if he hoped Gui Gui wouldn’t love another guy except him.

Aaron could read the situation. He decided to leave Calvin, made his way to the park area.

“Oi! Aaron! Where will you go?” Calvin shouted when he saw Aaron walked away.

“Home,” he said without turned around.

Calvin was about left that place but stopped by someone.
“Excuse me,” she said.

As a playboy, see a cute girl, Calvin let out his sweet smile. “Yes? May I help you?”

“Are you Calvin?” the guy behind her asked.

“Has a boyfriend already,” Calvin mumbled.

“What?” she asked.

“Nothing,” Calvin smiled again. “Yes, I’m Calvin. May I help you, Miss?”

“Umm…I saw your announcement. I want to try,” she answered.
Calvin felt happy to hear that. “Really? That’s good! Can I know your name?”

“I’m Wu Ying Jie. But I prefer you call me Gui Gui. And this is my friend, Wang Zi. We’re new here,” she offered her hand and Calvin took it. He didn’t let go until Wang Zi grabbed Gui Gui’s hand to let go.

“What a jealous person,” Calvin murmured, but none heard that.

“So, she’s accepted or not?” Wang Zi asked impatiently.

“Of course!” Calvin said enthusiastically. “Better if I accept her before Aaron’s fans know that he’ll be the other broadcaster. They will force me to accept them. I will die in their hands,” he thought.

“I’m accepted? Just like that? There’s no audition?”

“Yes, honey…” he wrapped his hand around Gui Gui’s shoulder. “But…unfortunately…I’m not a broadcaster anymore. You must meet Aaron Yan, the new broadcaster. Tell him that I accept you already as his partner.”

Wang Zi glared at him. Calvin smirked to him. Gui Gui felt uncomfortable as she removed Calvin’s arm.

Calvin bent down to her and said, “Bye…hope you can endure with your partner…”

He walked away and waved his hand before he disappeared.

“Gui…I don’t think be broadcaster is a good think. He’s a flirt!” Wang Zi burned with anger, but Gui Gui didn’t notice him. She kept thinking about the name that Calvin just said, Aaron Yan.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“I think your girlfriend has a new boyfriend now,” Aaron commented as he drove off from the college.

“I don’t ask your opinion,” Ya Lun said harshly.

“I just want to say it. However, this is my body. If you don’t want to hear that, get out from my body and keep the distance from me.”

“Like I said before, I will out if I can,” Ya Lun answered boringly. His thought flew to Gui Gui and Wang Zi. When he still alive, he felt jealous with him already. He could feel that Wang Zi likes Gui Gui, although she didn’t know it. Sometimes he felt insecure when Gui Gui talked about Wang Zi. He scared one day she will fall to Wang Zi and leave him. But the fact, he’s the one who left her. And he couldn’t angry to them if one day they’re together. He couldn’t make her happy anymore. He couldn’t protect her anymore. He couldn’t fulfill his promise to guard her from her own carelessness. He couldn’t although he wanted to.

“You just died a few moments, but she has your replace already,” Aaron’s words made Ya Lun’s wound that hadn’t heal became worse.

“Can you shut up?” Ya Lun was angry now. “I’m so unlucky to enter an arrogant person’s body like you!”

“Get out, then!”

“I want but I can’t!”

“Better you think about it as fast as you can!” Aaron warned him as he stepped out from his car.