Chapter 6

Eternal Sleep

 

Story Six

Yan Ya Lun stood emotionless in front of Room 205.

“Why everything become like this?” he asked to no one, just burst out his question.

“I’m sorry, Gui…” he said when he remembered how Gui Gui’s reaction. She is sad. No. More than it. She suffered.
He walked slowly without purpose, passed hall by hall, thought about Gui Gui. What is she doing now? Did she reach her house already? Is she still crying? What will she do next?

Suddenly something bothered him when he passed the emergency room. In front of it, paparazzi stood impatiently. Some of them took a peek in, some of them wrote their reports, and some of them just waited.

But they weren’t that ‘something’. It’s in the emergency room. Ya Lun could feel it.

He walked straight, penetrated the wall.

He saw the doctors and nurses were busy. Why? Ya Lun wondered.

Then he saw him. A handsome guy laid, pale, weak and hopeless. His body connected with many cables.

He’s that ‘something’.

He’s Aaron Yan, Ya Lun realized it. His face, his figure, is like Ya Lun.

No. Not just like, but same. It’s like they’re twins.

“He couldn’t be saving anymore,” a doctor said to his partners, and they agreed with him.

“He can save just if there’s a magic,” the other doctor said.

Ya Lun approached him.

“Aaron Yan,” he called.

He raised his hand, wanted to touch him, but something happened.

Ya Lun shocked when he saw this.

His soul was into his body as his hand touched it. A little by a little, until his soul completely entered his body.

As it happened, Aaron’s heart beat became stable slowly, made the hopeless doctors and nurses who about to leave were, turned around and rushed towards him.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!
^^
If you read my the other story, you'll know why I can update now...
If you don't, read it then...
*A Little Spot Lie*
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/bLue_berry/

Thanks for reading and thanks for your support!
Don't forget to comment!
^^