Chapter 19

Eternal Sleep

 

Story Nineteen

“Aaron Yan!” Aaron heard someone shouted his name. He turned around and saw Calvin glared at him.

“What?” he asked confusedly.

“I said that Gui Gui will be your partner, but why you treat her as your assistant?” Calvin protested immediately.

“Whatever what I do, why you must be bothered?” Aaron asked innocently.

“Of course! Because I’m the one who accept her,” Calvin said impatiently. “I don’t want to know! You must let her broadcast with you!”

He then just left Aaron like that.

“Huh…why does he so defend her?”

“I agree with him, you must treat her nice,” Ya Lun said.

“I don’t want to hear your opinion,” Aaron said coldly. “Why does everyone always defend her?”

He walked to his private place, rooftop. But he heard voice when he reached there.

“Huh? Is there someone except me?” he wondered.

He approached the voice and saw the figure that he knew already.

“I should know…” he said.

“What are you doing here?” he spun her around and surprised to saw her cried.

“Why are you crying?” he asked, but Gui Gui just shook her head as she wiped her tears away.

“Huh…don’t care about you…” Aaron said.

“What a cold-hearted boy…” Ya Lun commented.

“Shut up!” Aaron shouted in his mind.

Gui Gui was about to leave, but Aaron grabbed her hand. He didn’t know why, he just didn’t want to leave.

“What?” Gui Gui asked him in confused.

“God…what just I did?” he thought. “Umm…just wanna say…I let you broadcast…by yourself, not with me! But you must collect your material by yourself…” he made an excuse.

“Really?” she asked unbelievingly.

“Yes,” he nodded. “The topic is…” he thought for awhile before said, “Eternal Sleep…”

She froze when heard those words, same with Ya Lun.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“You’re really going to leave me?” she asked, frustrated.

“Of course no…but everyone will go to their eternal sleep one day. I will, you also will,” Ya Lun brushed her hair lightly.

“But I want to go with you,” Gui Gui said.

“Me too,” he whispered.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
“Ei…why are you crying again?” Aaron asked panicky when saw Gui Gui cried again because she remembered about Ya Lun again.

“Why does everyone remind me to him today?” she asked herself.

“Stop…don’t cry…” Aaron said, but Gui Gui just ignored him. She kept crying as Aaron started to be annoyed with her.

“Stop crying or I gonna to kiss you,” he tried to scare her, but still she ignored him.

He lost his patient. Gui Gui stopped crying immediately when saw him was getting closer.

“What will you do?” she seemed so scare.

“Kiss you…” he stepped forward as she stepped back. She stopped when her back met the wall. He placed his hands beside her, trapped her.

“You’re kidding, right?” Gui Gui said.

“I’m not kidding…”

“Ei! Aaron! Stop it!” Ya Lun shouted.

“Who cares about you?” Aaron mocked in his head as he bent down.

Gui Gui looked at him, afraid. “Don’t fool around…”

“I’m not fooling you…” Aaron got closer and closer as Ya Lun became panic.

His face was too close with hers now. His lips inched towards her lips…their lips were about to touch…

Suddenly Aaron felt his body didn’t contact with his brain. His body moved by itself. He couldn’t control himself. He stepped back as he asked angrily, “What are you doing with my body, Ya Lun?”

Gui Gui, who was shocked and confused, just ran as fast as she could, left him.

Ya Lun just laughed. “I think I just controlled your body…”

“YAN YA LUN! I’LL DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOU OUT FROM MY BODY!” he shouted, anger filled his body as Ya Lun just let out a very loud laugh.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry not update for a long time...
I think I'll update again today?
Just wait then...