Chapter 10

Eternal Sleep

 

Story Ten

Everyone turned their face just to watch a silver car passed them fast. They couldn’t take their eyes, not because this luxurious car, because the person who drove it.

Aaron Yan led his car to the park area of Sheng Ying University where he goes to school. When he was out from his car, his crazy fans waited for him already. Aaron just passed them arrogantly, and pushed everyone who blocked his way. But his fans still followed him, congratulated him because he could back to school after hospitalized for a month.

But he was so usual with this. He could escape from them easily. His feet brought him to the rooftop automatically, just like they had their own brain. Probably, because he always goes there since the first day he studied there.

But before he could reach it, a guy blocked his way. Aaron sighed to see him, and just passed him like he was no there.

“Wait!” that guy called him before he walked towards him.

Aaron turned around to face him. “What?” he asked in a cold tone.

“You know what I’m going to say,” that guy said.

“And you know what I’m going to say to answer you, Calvin,” Aaron walked away, but Calvin chased him again.

“Wei, Aaron! Don’t say like this! You’re the one whom I can put my hope.”

“You think I have time to manage the school radio broadcast? And I even don’t have interesting about it,” Aaron answered, before he stepped to leave him.

“Please! I’m begging you! I almost graduate and I don’t know whom I can trust to replace my place except you,” Calvin kept following him.

“You can ask Jiro,” he said even without looked at him.

“Jiro?” Calvin shocked. “I don’t know what I’ll find the next day he replace my place. Maybe he dissolves our school radio broadcast already.”

“I also will do it if I replace your place as announcer of school radio broadcast.”

“You won’t do it!” Calvin argued. “Please, Aaron! Just try it, and you’ll interest.”

Calvin kept begging him. Aaron finally turned to him after ignored him a few moments and said, “Fine! I agree. But don’t blame me if I really dissolve your school radio broadcast!”

“Thanks, bro!” Calvin let out a victory smile. “I must go, I have a date!” Calvin said before he ran away.

Aaron looked him disappeared before continued his way to the rooftop. He walked without paid attention around him, until suddenly a girl bumped to him.

“I’m sorry,” that girl said and lifted her face up to face him, but her face turned to shock when she saw Aaron’s face.

Aaron just ignored her apology and walked pass her.

“Aaron Yan,” suddenly Ya Lun called him.

“What?”

“Can you turned around and back to that girl?” Ya Lun asked.

“No,” Aaron answered coldly.

Aaron still couldn’t accept Ya Lun’s presence in his body. But he stopped cursed Ya Lun and commanded him to out from his body because Ya Lun isn’t so fussy. He just kept quiet and sometimes it made Aaron forget about him.

Aaron sat down with back leaned against the wall when he reached his destination. He lifted his face and looked at the sky. The rooftop is always being his favorite place, because just rooftop the place he could alone.

Aaron closed his eyes, enjoyed the breeze that blew his soft hair. He tried to enjoy his time, but there’s something bothered him.

Ya Lun kept asking him to back to that girl who bumped him. Aaron just ignored him.

“Why do you become so fussy today?” he talked in his mind. “You don’t speak and ask too much usually.”

Ya Lun didn’t answer him. He kept quiet.

Aaron just let him be. He back to his world, enjoyed his lonely time.

But suddenly a high pitch voice surprised him.

“Ya Lun?”

Aaron can hear Ya Lun gasped.

He opened his eyes and saw that girl, the one who just bumped him.

“What are you doing here?” he asked her coldly.

“What are you doing here?” she asked back.

“You follow me?” Aaron asked again, and that girl nodded.

“Are you stalker?”

When he said this, Ya Lun talked in a cold tone, “Don’t call her like that.”

Aaron surprised to hear that. This is the first time Ya Lun’s voice became like that, like he was angry.

Aaron decided to leave. He stood up and took his first step, but that girl stopped him.

“What?” Aaron asked harshly.

“Can you soften your voice?” Ya Lun said suddenly.

“Why are you so fussy? I don’t talk to you. Why you must care I talk in harsh tone or in soft tone?” Aaron asked him, but he was just silent.

“Ya Lun,” that girl called Aaron. Aaron turned his face, looked at her confusedly.

“You know her?” Aaron asked Ya Lun, but he didn’t answer.

Aaron was getting annoyed, because none gave him a clue, so he just stepped away, left that girl behind, even that girl kept calling him and even Ya Lun asked him to not leave.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I know all of you can guess who that girl is...
^^
New chapter!
Hope you like it!