Chapter 8

Eternal Sleep

 

Story Eight

14 February 2009

He just stared blankly to the room where he was at now, a white room with the smell that he hates. He bored with this room; he often stays on the room like that since he was still child. He thought he would die last night, but he couldn’t believe he still live until now.

Everyone said to him that there’s a miracle so he could save. He lifted up one side of his mouth. Miracle? That’s sounds funny.

Knock at the door snapped his out from his thinking.

“Come in,” he said as a nurse came into his room. She held many gifts on her arms as she walked towards him.

She smiled at him and said, “Here, there are so many gifts for you from your fans.” She put them on the table, but before she placed all, he commanded her.

“Take its away.”

“What?”

“You can save it if you want. I don’t want them,” he said coldly.

The nurse stared at him confusedly. She took them back and walked away, left him alone.

He sighed. Gifts and chocolates. He took a glance to calendar that hanging on the wall.

14 February. Valentine Day.

He never cares about this day. Not now, not future.

“Aaron Yan?” suddenly a voice surprised him.

He looked around of the room. None is in this VIP room at Taipei Hospital. Just him, with his back rested against the pillow on the bed alone.

“Hey! Aaron Yan!” that voice called again.

“Who are you?” he asked. “Don’t hide!” he said, kept his cold act.

“I don’t hide. I’m here,” that voice answered him.

“Don’t fool me!”

“I don’t fool you!” that voice started to impatient. “I’m here. In your body!”

Aaron smirked. “I’m not five-years-old child. You think I’ll believe you?”

“I’m not lying! I’m here! In your body!”

“Who is teasing me?” Aaron talked in his mind.

“I’m not teasing you!” that voice answered him.

“How can you…” Aaron paused. Was he getting crazy because he was coma for a few days?

“I said it before! I’m here, in your body! My soul was into your body last night when I tried to touch you,” that voice tried to explain.

“What?”

“Umm…I don’t know how to explain. But…I…am…here…in…your body…”

“In my body? Your soul? How can this be?” Aaron wrinkled his forehead.

That voice sighed. “I was died last night. My soul was just into your body, and here I am now…”

“Don’t say he is the miracle that everyone said to me,” Aaron said in his mind.

“Thanks, but I think I’m not a miracle. I’m just a ghost and…”

Aaron interrupted him, felt annoyed a little. “How can you know what I said in my mind?”

“Umm…I don’t know…maybe because I’m in your body?” he guessed.

Before Aaron could answer, suddenly the nurse, who just came, entered the room again.

“There are so many your fans outside. They gave me these to pass it for you. I know you don’t want these. So…you want me to take these away?” she asked.

Aaron just nodded.

“Don’t you want to thanks them? I’ll tell them for you,” she asked again.

“Not use,” Aaron said coldly.

She sighed and left. Today is Valentine day but she must work and for an arrogant guy like him.

“Fans and gifts. So annoyed,” Aaron thought.

“They’re annoyed,” a voice said to him.

Aaron was angry now. “Don’t say you also can know what I think!”

“No,” he answered. “I just think they’re annoyed. You also think that?”

Aaron just ignored him. This is crazy to hear another voice in your mind.

“I think you’re angry now. I can feel that,” that voice talked again.

Aaron couldn’t stand this. “Get out from my body now!”

“I’ll do it if I can. But I can’t…”

Aaron was silent for awhile. He was angrier than before. That voice didn’t talk again, know that if he talked again, maybe Aaron will commit suicide just because think he’s crazy. But he must tell Aaron something.

“Umm…”

“What?” Aaron asked harshly.

“I just want to say…I’m Yan Ya Lun, I’ll stay in your body until I can out…”

----------------------------------------------------------

New chapters!
Hope you like it...

My sister forgive me so I can update
I'll update soon...
Just wait!

And don't forget to comment!
^^