057

You And Only You

He looked at himself in the mirror with a blank expression. He was just wearing black jumper with black sweatpants underneath. He fixed his hair alittle and put on his glasses back

He sighed for the last time.

Whatever gonna happen would happen.

He noticed his hands were trembling when he put them on the door handle to walk into the roof.

Kyungsoo just walked a step out to the roof. Just one step. And he just stood ay the entrance, so frozen with his mouth hanging open at the sight he saw in front of him.

There were candles at each sides, guiding him to the table which was at the center, when Jongin was standing nearby. The young male looked very handsome,wearing simple long sleeve white shirt with black pants underneath. It was stupid but Kyungsoo's first thought of seeimg him in that outfit was that it reminded him of Prince Eric from Little mermaid.


And he was holding a bouquet, with a very big smile on his face. Kyungsoo still stood there,frozen. Jongin walked towards him slowly,taking his hand into his own and taking him to the table. He handed him the bouquet. Kyungsoo just looked up and down both at Jongin and the bouquet, still not being able to comprehend what was going on.

What's happening right now

And in a second, without even himself
knowing, Kyungsoo's legs gave away as he fell onto his knees. Jongin was shocked and worried when he saw him in a state like that. He wasn't expecting this. He quickly put the bouquet on the nearby chair.

"Hyung!? What's wrong!?" The younger male also kneed down in front of him, trying to pry his hands away from his face to reveal Kyungsoo's crying face.

"I thought--- I thought you were going to break up with me--" Kyungsoo managed to speak through his tears and Jongin's eyes widened at his words.

"What?! Why would you think that!?" He asked, wiping away the tears with his thumbs,with a sad frown. He felt sad to see Kyungsoo crying. He promised himself to never never the older cry. And yet now...

"One night, I overheard you saying I love you to your secretary, Seulgi. And so you were on your phone almost all the times so I've been expecting the worst for a while now" Kyungsoo sobbed and Jongin brought him into his arms and hugged him very tightly.

"Oh no no. Oh my God you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry,hyubg. It wasn't like that. It wasn't what you think of." He started explaining as he left kisses on Kyungsoo's soft hair.

Jongin felt terrible for all theae big misunderstanding. He should have known it. He was so focused on the plan that he didn't notice it.

Jongin explained patiently that he had already planned for their anniversary, renting a whole restaurant which was one of Kyungsoo's favourite place. But then on their movie night, Kyungsoo had causally mentioned that doing something that extravagant,it wasn't that much of a good idea and that he woukd only prefer something small and sincere. So Jongin decided to cancel that plan and had to think of a new plan very quickly.

And Seulgi was just trying to help all along. Especially about the rings. Jongin was very worried that he wasn't going to get them on time. And she helped him out there. Well, actually her girlfriend helped. Kyungsoo's eyes widen at the world "her girlfriend",making Jongin laughed lovingly at it. He went on explaing that he was actually a matchmaker between them two. During one of the company party, they two met for the first time and for Irene it was love at first sight and as he could guess it was same for Seulgi, he decided to help them out.

"I'm so stupid" Kyungsoo muttered as he snuggled further into his chest, hugging the taller tighter. Very embrassed now that he realised he had been crying for no reasons.

"No...No..You're not. It's my fault. I should have---I should not have done that. I'm so sorry. Please don't cry. I hate to see you cry" Jongin himself started to tear up as he wiped away Kyungsoo's tears and planted kisses on each his eyelids.

"I love you." He muttered as he held the older's face,now red from crying, between his hands. "I love you the most. Please know that" He leaned in to capture his lips and Kyungsoo slowly responded itm

"Come on. Stand up the food is getting cold" Jongin said breathlessly after a long kiss and Kyungsoo replied with a sheepish smile.

"And oh!! I made all this. It's really nothing though..." Jongin said shyly,indicating two spghetti dishes on the small round table. "Spaghetti is abit cliche but ......I hope it's good.I tried my best"

Kyungsoo chuckled at it fondly."I hope you did not burned out anyone's kitchen" Jongin pouted playfully as a resuly.

"Fortunately I did not" Thy both laughed at it and Jongin took Kyungsoo's hand which was planted on the table near his lips to leave kiss on it.

"Happy anniversary,hyung" He said softly and for a while, they just stared at each other for a while with small smiles on their faces.

"We should eat now. You must be hungry now after preparing all this" Kyungsoo spoke up at last, indicating all those romantic decorations Jongin put up.

"Yep. I'm hungry. For you." Kyungsoo stared at him for a while before started giggling which later developed into a full laughter.

"Hyung, I am trying to be seductive here!!" Jongin whined like a kid.

"Such a baby!" Kyungsoo said between the giggles.

And they proceeded to dining and Jongin blushed with a sheepish smile on his face when Kyungsoo complimented his cooking. Then they talked about their days and and how Jongin prepared it all. With that, they finished the dinner off.

Suddenly, Jongin stood up and walked to the corner where,only now Kyungsoo noticed, there was a small soundbox. And then it came the melody which Kyungsoo was familiar with.

'We can leave the christmas light up till January. This is our place. We made the rule.'

"Will you do the honour,please?" Jongin asked with a small smirk, offering him a hand,to which Kyungsoo just stared at up in surprise before chuckling lightly.

"Really?" He asked.

"Please" So he did took his lover's hand. Jongin guided both of his hands onto his shoulders.

'And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you, dear
Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?'

"I heard you humming this song" Jongin stared down at him with a fond smile,which Kyungsoo replied the same with twinkling eyes. "I love your voice" Kyungsoo smiled and leaned up to plan a kiss on Jongin's jaw.

'Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home
You're my, my, my, my lover'

Jongin mouthed along the lyric as they swayed their bodies with the the slow beats of the song. Jongin then leaned down to capture Kyungsoo's lips in his own. Kyungsoo could taste the red wine they were just drinking on his lover's lips and it was just as intoxicating. The taller hugged him tighter to his chest as the kiss deeped.

"I love you" He crashed their temples together after taking a short inhale and rubbed his nose against the older's lovingly.

"I love you too"

'We could let our friends crash in the living room
This is our place, we make the call
And I'm highly suspicious that everyone who sees you wants you
I've loved you three summers now, honey, but I want 'em all'

Suddenly Jongin unwrapped his arms around Kyungsoo and put his hand inside the pocket of his pants as to take out something.

'Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home (forever and ever)
You're my, my, my, my lover'

He then sat on one knee and Kyungsoo's heart nearly jumped out of his chest as he could finally guess what Jongin was about to do.

"Doh Kyungsoo, I have met you during our collge years, when I was an idiot who failed to immediately realise my love for you. And because of that, I lost you. Then with a luck on my side, I again found the treasure of my life,you. I know I am an idiot who had made you sad even when I wasn't intending to. But, you are the only one whom I want to spend my life with. Doh Kyungsoo, love of my life, will you please marry me?"