030

You And Only You

There was nothing but silence and awkward atmosphere around them after the last night's dinner.Kyungsoo didn't even spare him a glance anymore and only responded his questions with short answers.

Jongin paused the music in frustration to take the break from the dance practice.He has a solo concert,again,in a few days and he couldn't just sit there being sick all the time.He filled his dry throat with cold water hungrily  with his mind filled with the thoughts of the complicated things.

"How did things come to this?" He groaned quietly in dissatisfication and decided to go back practising which might be the only way to erase everything in his mind.Then,the door opened slightly and he saw Kyungsoo standing at the door rather awkwardly,holding a tray.

"I--I thought you might want a drink..." The smaller male said softly,avoiding Jongin's eyes.

"Ah...Thank you..." He said with a small smile.Kyungsoo nodded as he put the tray on the table and went out with no sounds as liked when he came in.

That's all,nothing else...No more words....

The tanned male sighed as he played back the music.But the words "Kyungsoo hates me..He hates me..." were going round and round in his head.Without even a slight moment to realize what was happening,he fell to thr ground with a loud thud while doing a spinning move.He groaned loudly and he heard the rush footsteps approaching the room before the dorr bursted open.

"Jongin!?" Kyungsoo cried out with his eyes widened in panic.He ran and kneeled beside the tanned male who held his twisted ankle tightly,his face obviously showed the pain he was having.

"Wait! Wait! I will get first aid for you." Kyungsoo stood up on his shaking legs.However,a hand gripped tight on his wrist,stopping him from walking out of the room.He looked back with a mixed worried and confused expression.

"Jongin! I have to get the first aid!" Jongin didn't know wht he was doing this,holding onto Kyungsoo but he could't help it...After a few moments,he bit his lips,nodding slowly before squeezed his hold and let go of his hand.

Kyungsoo helped Jongin to sit on a chair so that he could see the injured place clearly.Jongin winced with a slight groan coming out from his lips when Kyungsoo applied the cream on the injured place.

"It might hurt abit.I'm sorry but please endure it..." Kyungsoo muttered while having his full concentration on his work.He got a soft humming as a reply.

"All done! You should rest a little for now and luckily,the injure isn't that serious!!" He looked up saying it and got to stare directlly into Jongin's soft eyes which looked like it was somehow filled with regrets and sadness...Di he always look at him like that?

"Thank you." The taller male said quietly before averting his gaze from Kyungsoo.

"No--No need....I'll get you to your room then!" His voice was filled with awkwardness and nervousness suddenly.Anyhow,he wrapped his arm around Jongin's waist while the other one was holding Jongin's hand on his shoulder for a balancing.Jongin's skin was rather cold compared to his warm skin..Their complexion was one of the reasons why they got comments  like how they two looked compatible....Kyungsoo's cheeks redded at his sudden thought about the past.

"Call me if you need something,ok?" He put on a small smile.

"I'm sorry...for troubling you.." I'm sorry for hurting you all the time... He heard kyungsoo's deep sigh.

"Jongin,I told you...If another one is in my place,they would do the same also! How could you expect me to just leave there,not taking care of you when we both know you are the worst when it came to take care of yourself!" He nearly screamed right into Jongin's face..He cursed himself in his mind for saying things too much.

"Sorry..." Jongin muttered quietly.

"Enought with sorry....Just call me if you need something.." He said with a sigh,leaving Jongin who drowned himself in a pool of guiltiness in his room alone.

 

 ===

 

Kyungsoo woke up,panting hard and found himself lying on the couch in the living room.He might fall alseep while reading book.He gulped hard and put his face in his hands,thinking about a dream...no a nightmare he just had.

Everything was red blood..in his dream...One moment,he saw Jongin and himself in a car,with the tanned male was holding his hand gently while the other hand was on a steering wheel..They both wore big smiles on their faces and everything was bright with Jongin holding up his hand towards his lips to leave a soft kiss on it until their car suddenly spinned around with a great force coming from the truck coming from the opposte side...Then,he saw Jongin lying in a pool of blood,breathing only slightly but he still held Kyungsoo's hand close to his chest..Kyungsoo's vision was blurred with his face covered was red blood as he called out Jongin's name in a whisper but he got no reply..Instead,Jongin's heaving chest was very still and it wasn't definitely a good sign.Tears streamed down his cheek,mixing with the blood as he choked out his lover's name....Then everything went completely black..

Kyungsoo shook his head as to clear the thoughts about his dream and his breath hitched and heartbeat quickened as he noticed that the house was quieter than it should be.He stood up abruptly and his mind was flooded with dangerous and dark thoughts.

"Jongin....." Both his mind and his lips called out loudly for the tanned male but got no answer from anywhere of the places in the house.

"No....No....JONGIN!?" He took quick steps towards the other's room but found in completely empty.He ran around the house,opening each and every doors while calling out for him like a maniac.But his voice was the only thing that echoed through the house.He choked on his deep exhales while pushing down his upcoming sobbings and tears were at its verge to fall.

What if something happen to him?...

He got dizzy with his mind filled with the images of Jongin lying very still in a pool of blood....He knew he had to think positive that Jongin could be at somewhere safe but he couldn'y help but thinking everything in negactive ways.

But the question was,where is Jongin?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N -I'm sorry for thid kinda boring chapter ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Will try my very best for the next one ㅠㅠㅠ