012

You And Only You

     ".What did I just do!?" Jongin cursed under his breath while sitting at the dining table,mind too occupied with what he had just done.

    Just brilliant.Just a brilliant way to get Kyungsoo back.

     After the event from that night,they didn't have a proper conversations except Kyungsoo's "Dinner is ready." "What do I have to do today?" and Jongin's "You just have to clean the house and go for grocery shopping if needed." for almost everyday.

     Jongin tried to lighten up the mood but always failed and ended up with Kyungsoo's straight and plain answers.Jongin felt miserable for makig things worse insteading of making them better.

 

       Only One thing in Kyungsoo's mind was to get away from this house and especially from Jongin. The smaller male tried his best to avoid the tanned male in the house and not to have a conversation with him. The main reason why was his mind,which was often occupied with Jongin and what had happened to them in the past. He hated to be like that. He felt weak.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

     Jongin came back from the shooting,really tired and wanted to do nothing but sleeping but those feelings disappeared in the air as he found Kyungsoo sleeping on the couch with a book on his chest.

      Fell asleep while reading,I see.How adorable

 
     The tanned male smiled and walked quietly the petitie male,trying his best not to wake him up. Kyungsoo really had that kind of power like a gravitational force which could attract Jongin towards him.

     He kneeled beside the sleeping male.Jongin couldn't help but brought his thumb to Kyungsoo's cheek gently.He could stay all day,admiring each Kyungsoo's breathtaking features.

   One small kiss won't hurt,right? As long as Kyungsoo doesn't wake up.....

   The tanned male hesitantly closed the distace between them to give a small peck on Kyungsoo's plush and rosy lips.He then gave the smaller male one loving look before he stood up and went into the room.

     The word "Sorry" isn't enough to make you forget and forgive everything about what I did to you..But this time I am willing to do everything for you...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

       "Kyungsoo,I will eat outside today since I have a night scene outdoor shooting today.So you don't have to make dinner for me today." Jongin was at the door while Kyungsoo was busy wiping the table clean.Jongin could only sigh after receiving a small OK from Kyungsoo who didn't even spare him a glance.

    Still no way to be on good term with Kyungsoo while he even refuses to look at him......

 

 

        Kyungsoo rolled in his bed as he really seriously couldn't fall asleep.He looked at the digital clock beside his bed and saw it was even 1 o' clock. But still no sound of Kim Jongin's arrival.

     Is something happening to him??

     While Kyungsoo was busy cursing himself mentally for worrying about the tanned male,he heard a door clicked open and the heavy footsteps,followed with thr loud thump!

    "Is that Jongin? But What--what's that sound?" Kyungsoo went to the door quietly and opened it slightly to take a peek at the living room. And there was the tanned dancer,lying on the ground in a curve position.

    "What on earth... Jongin!? What the hell happened!?" 

 

 

 

 

A/N- please note words like this -> "Abdbsj" are Jongin and Kyungsoo's thoughts :) 

 Thanks for reading,subcribing and for comments! They are love <3

Sorry for the grammer and spelling mistakes since English is not my first language. ._.