038

You And Only You

"I think the ring gonna melt if you stare at it too much like this,Soo." He looked up to see Jongin who came out of the shower(gladly dressing fully)with a playful smirk on his face.

"I didn't know you would be the romantic type,Jongin.The type where you gave a ring to your lover on his birthday.Is that your technique to steal someone's heart?" Kyungsoo joked back,shaking his head lightly.His hands gently rubbing the silver ring around his left ring fingely

"No.I've never done that kind of thing to anyone back then." The bed dipped in as the tanned male sat down beside Kyungsoo who snorted at Jongin's words.

"And hey! I am always romantic,okay!?" Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows at the pouting malr with an amusement grin on his face.

"Oh reallyyy?"

"Yes!" Kyungsoo leaned in closer to leave a small peck on Jongin's plump and pouty lips.

"Yeah yeah.As your wish.Now let's sleep." Kyungsoo muttered as he pulled away before Jongin couldn't come in closer,in search of his lips again.

Jongin whined but took his usual place on the bed and his arms automatically wrappped around Kyungsoo once he lied on the bed.

"Kyungsoo?" He called out in the dark room with only a faint light of the silver moon coming through the windows.

"Hmm?" The shorter of the two opened his eyes slightly but still attentive.

"I love you." It took seconds but nontheless a small smile formed on Kyungsoo's face.

"I know.I love me too." He replied calmly which left Jongin whining..again.

"Soo!!" Instead of a reply,Kyungsoo snuggled closer to Jongin,hiding his face in the broad chest of the tanned male.

"We will always be together right?Promise?" The younger male asked,nuzzling his face into the warm nape of Kyungsoo.

"Yeah.Promise"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do promises and hearts have in common?
They're meant to be kept but always end up broken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Jongin! Who's that at the door!?" He yelled from the kitchen when Jongin went to open the door as they both heard the door bell ringing recently.

"Who's----" His sentence stopped as he a familar figure standing right before him while Jongin wore an annoyed expression on his face with his hands stuffed in his blue jean's pockets.

"Are you not going to tell your father to sit down at least,son?" Kyungsoo let out a shaky breath before putting up a smile.

"Mr Kim.I'm sorry.Don't mind Jongin.Please sit."

"Fancy seeing you here,Kyungsoo-sshi." Jongin stared at his father coldly before speaking up.

"We are living--"

"Jongin let me stay here for a mean time until I found a proper place to stay." He interuppted.

"A proper place?" The calm yet fierce eyes penetrated right through Kyungsoo's body.

"Yes,sir.I came back from America recently and was searching for an apartment and I met Jongin again through Junmyeon Hyung so..." Mr.Kim nodded his head slowly.

"So you do know Junmyeon?"

"What's the reason that you came here?" Mr.Kim's eyes turned to his son quickly before a smile was formed.

"Well..well..as impatient as ever.Are we?" He chuckled deeply.

"I came here to tell you there would be your birthday party tomorrow.And of course,the birthday boy is the main one to be there!" Jongin sighed.

"I'm not coming." Kyungsoo looked at him wildly.

"Jongin is just in the bad mood today,sir.I guarantee you that he would be there tomorrow." He told Mr.Kim with a reassured smile.

"Kyungsoo! I am not going there tomorrow!!"

"Please just text him the address and the time and he will be there tomorrow on the right time." He continued,completely ignoring the tanned male.

"Well.Then I'll leave it to you,Kyungsoo-sshi." He politely bowed down at the elder when he went out.

"Kyungsoo!?! What the hell is that!?" He turned to Jongin with a sigh.

"You are going there tomorrow." He deadpanned.

"But--"

"It's your birthday party,Kim Jongin!" Deep frowns were forming on both of their faces.

"I know! And that's why i don't want to go! I want to spend my birthday together with you only.Why would i go there talking nonsense with those stupid people!?!" Kyungsoo stepped closer,taking Jongin's frustrated face into his hands.

"Jongin,he's your father.He's your family.And we still have plenty of time to spend together.So please." He said gently and he knew that had an effect on Jongin somehow.

"But-----" An uncertain look formed on Jongin's face.

"Please???" He whispered as his lips were only centimetres away from Jongin's.

"Gosh! Fine! Damn it man." It was a reply came after a short delay which was then followed by a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyungsoo put down the book in his hand with a frustrated sigh.

"Damn those electricity." He cursed to himself as he stared at the electric lamp on the table which was the only the light source in the dark living room.A few hours ago just when he was about to open the TV to watch Jongin's birthday party live on TV,the electricity got cut off.

"Jongin gonna get upset at me for not watching him on TV." He chuckled as he shook his head. "Such a baby."

At that moment,The main door opened wide as the clock striked ten and there was his boyfriend standing with a pale face.

"Why don't you open the lights,Soo?" Kyungsoo stood up and studied his worried boyfriend.

"The electricity got cut off and I don't know why.I was about to watch your birthday party,Jongin!" He said,pouting.Jongin strided toward and in no time that Kyungsoo was hugged tightly against his chest.

"Thanks god." Jongin mereley whispered.

"Huh?" Kyungsoo backed out from the hug with confused eyes.

"No.I said 'Too bad'." He cupped Kyungsoo's cheeks with distant looks on his face.

"What's wrong,Jongin? What happened? You don't look like yourself." The older male held the hands on his cheeks in his own.

"It's just...I miss you.I should and want to spend this day only with you and yet.." Jongin sighed in the mid-sentence.

"Come on.It has already ended,right? Now you are with me so be happy.It's your birthday,Jongin.Thought only two hours left for the day to end." Kyungsoo ended his sentence with a chuckle.

"I love you." A gentle kiss was placed on his forehead and Kyungsoo couldn't help but continue thinking something happened to Jongin but he didn't want to push it as he knew how stubborn Jongin could be sometimes.

"Yeah..Me too and Happy Birthday,Jongin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jongin? Have you seen today's newspaper? Hasn't it arrived yet?" He asked Jongin who was sitting with a glass of orange juice in his hand in the early morning.

"I tried to find it but I don't find it anywhere!" He sighed frustratingly with his hands on his hips.

"Urm....Maybe the newspaper boy is sick? I think it won't be delivered here anymore at this hour." Jongin continued drinking his juice with a guilty look which Kyungsoo failed to see.

"Well,too bad.I got a habit of reading it in the morning and now.." Jongin just let out a small smile.

However,The Daily newspaper was lied unseen under the bed of Jongin with his picture in the front page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"FINALLY! YOU HAVE ARRIVED!? ARE YOU OKAY!?" Kyungsoo got off-guard by a tight bone-breaking hug Baekhyun pulled him into as soon as he stepped inside the office of their studio.

"What the hell,Baekhyun!?" His bestfriend backed out with a frown.

"You didn't seem like you were crying" he murmured thoughtfully.

"Why should I cry even?" Kyungsoo asked as confused as his friend.

"What..Don't tell me you haven't seen it yet.The news has been all over the front pages of all magazines and newspapers and yet!" Baekhyun exclaimed right into his face.

"I don't understand what you're talking about." He walked past his friend,dismissing his 'overacting' and placed his bag on his table.

"Geez.Just read it by yourself,." A magazine was pushed right into his face and he held it with a scoff.

"What is wrong with you---" He stopped talking as soon as he saw the pictures on the front cover..

It was Jongin..He would be happy like he always did when he saw his boyfrind on the front covers of magazines but this time it was different because his boyfriend wasn't alone..

He was with a gorgeous girl whose hand held around Jongin's arms while both of them were wearing smiles on their faces.

And the titles said 'The lady killer and the gorgeous son of famous worldwide business Kim cooperation has finally met his match made in heavan!? The engagement new was announced at Kim Jongin's birthday party which was taken place yesterday!Read more inside to find out about this stunning couple!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N-Hello,I'm back after a very long time :)  I'm really sorry if you find some mistakes in the story.I will try to correct them as soon as I can. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ