037

You And Only You

Kyungsoo's view was blessed by Jongin who was putting on a plain dark blue shirt while giving his breathtaking back view towards Kyungsoo who just woke up.

"Are you leaving this early?" He mumbled after looking at the digital clock on the table,beside the bed.

"Hey,you woke up." Jongin looked back and leaned down to leave a short kiss on Kyungsoo's bed hair.The latter rubbed his still sleepy eyes and pushed away his bangs from his eyes.

"Sorry.I have a morning outdoor shooting so I have to go now." Jongin said as he took a black leather jacket from from the chair and put in on.

"Yeah.Sure.Will you be back home for dinner today?" Kyungsoo said softly with a light of hope in there..A hope that Jongin might be getting any clues that it was his birthday today.

"Kyungsoo,I.." Jongin hesitated and Kyungsoo's inside shuttered but managed to put on a lazy and small yet reassured smile.

"That's ok.I understand..Do your best at your work,Jongin." Jongin kneeled down beside him and cupped his cheek before leaning in to kiss his lips for a few seconds.

"Bye." Kyungsoo whispered as he tried not to cry,stuffing his face into a pillow he was hugging so tight.

So He doesn't remember it after all.

===

"Morning!" Baekhyun's booming voice filled their office which was previously filled with complete silence except the clicking sound of staple and shuffling sound of paper coming from Kyungsoo.

"Good morning." Kyungsoo tilted his head slightly at his bestfriend direction and greeted.

"What happened? You seem so out of energy." Kyungsoo shook his head as he put the music sheet papers in order before turning around to face his bestfriend.

"Nothing...It's nothing." For a moment,Baekhyun opened his lips but closed again and bit his lips instead,while frowning slighly.

"Ok then." Kyungsoo's heart clenched when his bestfriend seemed like he just dismissed something he was gonna say..

Was it his birthday happened to be his unlucky day or everybody seems to forget it?

It's ok..It's ok..Right..Right... Kyungsoo got back to his work after reassuring himself.

"Where is Chanyeol?" He asked,putting his glasses up to nose.

"Will he here in a minute. He said he wanna go get coffee first." Baekhyun replied calmly.

"No time for breakfirst since he woke up late." He heard Baekhyun saying under his breath with a scoff.

"Sorry..Have to queue up in a coffee shop for 10 minutes.Seriously!" The door slammed opened again with a whine coming from the giant male. Kyungsoo worried that the door would be broken one day from people slamming it too hard oftenly.

"I told you to get up like for 30 minutes but you decided to be a lazy and continued sleeping!" In a minute,their couple's bickering started which was not unusual for Kyungsoo since he often witnessed it more than necessary.It was a wonder how could they still go strong when they picked a fight over a little detail.But could he and Jongin's relationship go strong like that..

He came back to his sense when Chanyeol flicked his forhead,earning a small Ouch! from him.

"Hello?? Down to earth,Mr.Do Kyungsoo.Where do you put your mind?" Kyungsoo smiled.

"Sorry.I was..just thinking." Right then,Chanyeol jolted up suddenly like he just remembered something serious.

"Right! Kyungsoo! Isn't today---" Suddenly,Baekhyun's hands came to squeeze his boyfriend's cheeks rather harshly and placed a short kiss on the lips that were being squeezed the same.

"Why don't you go check whether the kids are arriving,babe?" Baekhyun spoke in a unsual suger honey voice with a forced smile.

"Ahh! I forgot..Right Right.That mighty Kim Jongin----" Baekhyun jabbed his elbow right into Chanyeol's stomach and Kyungsoo could just stare at them in shock for their actions.

"Oops! Sorry,babe! So now will you just do what I said?" Chanyeol did a thumb up and held his stomach with a loud groan and walked out of the room.

"Sorry.He was being weird today since he didn't get enough sleep last night at all." Baekhyun waved his hands in the air while explaining and Kyungsoo nodded stiffly.

Surely weird.

===

"I'm home." Kyungsoo merely whispered and let himself absorbed into the painful emptiness in the dark living room.He sighed loudly and shook his head in order to lighten himself by getting rid of his lonely thoughts.

"Happy birthday to me,Do Kyungsoo." A sad smile displayed on his face with his dull eyes staring at particularly nothing.

Till now,he still couldn't figure out why his bestfriends were acting weird.When he asked those two to go grab dinner somewhere together saying it  would be his treat.

Chanyeol opened his lips to say something but cut off by sudden rejection for his offer coming from Baekhyun,saying they had somewhere urgent to go.Not only that,they both reminded him again and again to go home straight and not to wander somewhere else since wandering in the streets at night time was really dangerous.

Kyungsoo shurgged the weird behaviours of those two because after all,it was Chanyeol and Barkhyun..duh..The couple who Kyungsoo couldn't bring himself to understand.

He dragged his feet tiringly towards his room with his eyes on the polished floor and didn't even bother to turn on the lights.His hand,which was rested on the brass handle,stopped as he stared at the small red paper sticked on his door.

'Can you do me a favour of placing your bag on your bed in your room first,love.'

It said and Kyungsoo's cheeks reddened at the last word and if he wasn't wrong,it was Jongin's handwriting for sure.

Hesitantly and thinking what was happening,he opened his door to reveal another red sticky note resting on his bed.He dropped his bag onto nearby chair as he took the red paper and read it.

'Now,I hope you would walk towards the staircase.'

He bit his lips nervously as he had no idea what the younger one was trying to do.But he did what he said anyway with his heart thumping so hard against hie chest.

'Firstly,My dear Kyungsoo,5 years ago,the first time I met you,I have to admit,you took my breath away with that sincere smile of yours.'

Kyungsoo read with a shy smile on his face and took an another step onto the staircase for the another note with a familiar writing on it.He held all of the previous notes tightly in his hands.

'You brought frightening yet amazing changes to my life,Soo.'              

Another step taken towards another note.

'Frightening because I felt all of those feelings that all romance books described as butterflies in the stomach or tingling sensation in the chest and things that I had never felt for a certain person before you came into my life.But I feel very amazing because just seeing your smile can make me feel happy.Sounds cheesy,huh?'

Another note.

'Secondly my dear Soo,this coward jerk who is me,Kim Jongin had put you into many depressed events and I made you cried countless times.And those are the reasons why I will be worthy enough for you.'

Another one at another step.

'But Soo,you gave me another chance.Another big chance which I am willing to try hard to keep with everything I have.'

'I will willingly give you everything I have including my very heart,Soo.However,I think you already owned my heart from the vert first time I met you'

After having 8 red notes in his hands,he had arrived at the door to the balcony and there was one red sticky note on it and a red crimson color crept onto Kyungsoo's already reddened cheeks while he was reading it.

'Thirdly and lastly, I love you so much,Do Kyungsoo.And I love you and only you.'

With that,he opened the door with tears forming in his eyes before he realized and saw Kim Jongin standing,looking all good with white shirt with top two buttons ed,revealing a little sight of his tanned chest under moonlight.

And black pant he was wearing completed the perfect look.But there was white tie hanging around the collar of his shirt which was originally supposed to be tied into a ribbon.

Beside him was a round table which was decorated breathtakingly with red tablecloth and two candle stickes at each side.Everything was like a cliche scene Kyungsoo often saw in a romance movies..But now,everything was now in front of him and all were done by Kim Jongin.

"Happy Birthday,Soo." He spoke in a velvety rich voice with a perfect smile,revealing his pearl teeth shining under the silver light of the moon.

Those were the things Do Kyungsoo noticed before he took big strides towards Kim Jongin and pulled him down by the two ends of tie around his neck as he tilted his head upward.