013

You And Only You

     "What's wrong,Jongin!? Are you drunk!?" Kyungsoo kneeled beside to help the tanned male getting up. Jongin frowned while shaking his head at him.

   "No! No! I'm not drunk! I--I just felt dizzy all of a sudden and---and."

   "Come on.Let's get you into the room." Kyungsoo's hands moved towards Jongin's arms to snake around them and pick him up but the taller male flinched away from his touch. And Kyungsoo was somehow hurt by that.

      "I--I'm ok.I can go in by myself.Thanks anyway." The taller male tried to stand up but his legs were wobbled and the world around him was spinning.

      "You are burning as hell! That's why you feel sick and dizzy! So shut up and let me help you get into the room,you idiot!" Kyungsoo literally shouted at the stubborn male when he knew Jongin had got a high fever after he held Jongin's arms to help him stood up properly.

     "That's ok.I can just----"

     "I said shut up!" Jongin decided to zip his lips after that and let Kyungsoo helped him get to his bedroom. Well,no one wouldn't dare to argue with angry Kyungsoo right?

 

 

     "You can't just sleep like that." Kyungsoo put his hands on his hips,looking at Jongin who was now sitting on the bed.

   "You need to change your clothes.

   "That's ok.I can just sleep in these." Jongin managed to say while coughing.

    "Are you crazy? Of course you can't! Wait here.I will get you some comfortable clothes for you."  Before Jongin could say anything,Kyungsoo went into his walk-in-closet and after a while he came back with a sweatpant and loose shirt he often wore to sleep

     "Ohhh.You even know what I wear to sleep,huh?You often check me out carefully like that?" Jongin wiggled his eyebrows teasingly causing Kyungsoo to snort.    "Sh--Shut up!."

    "So will you?" Jongin put his hands in the air,signing the smaller male to take his shirt off for him. Kyungsoo frowned at him questionably. "What?"

  "Aren't you gonna change my clothes too? Then you have to take off my shirt,of course!" Jongin flashed him his famous smirk. Kyungsoo had gone beep red at the tanned male's words and his mouth hanged open.

    "W--what----"

    "Just kidding! Relax,ok!" Jongin laughed out loud at Kyungsoo's cute reaction.

     "Seriously!? Why did I even help you!" The doe-eyes male stormed out of the room after throwing the clothes at the sitting male. Jongin's endless chuckle filled the room.

 

 

 

    "Jongin..Jongin...Wake up.You can sleep back after taking this pill.You need this to cool down your fever." Jongin opened his eyes lazily to see Kyungsoo in front of him.

       "I thought you are not coming back into my room." Jongin said slowly,rubbing his forehead,hoping the headache would somehow go away if he did that.

    "I don't wanna either but I can't let you die alone here from high fever."

      "Why? You love me that much?" Jongin grinned and his words caught the smaller male guards off. Kyungsoo only sighed deeply at Jongin's playfulness.

"Stop saying nonsense. Here.drink this." Jongin took the pill and glass of water that Kyungsoo handed towards him.

     "Goodnight,Jongin.Your fever would abit cool down after that but you need a good sleep." Kyungsoo was at the door when Jongin called out for him softly.

     "Kyungsoo.." Kyungsoo turned around to see Jongin's soft stare on him.

   "Can you please stay here for tonight? I----I don't want to be alone in the room for now.....that's why..." Kyungsoo gulped down hard,couldn't find the words to response back the sick male.

    "I---I...."

     "It's ok if you don't want to.Thank you for taking care of me." Kyungsoo gave up after seeing that hurt and broken expression on his face and that sad smile he wore.

     "I will stay.So just go to sleep now." Kyungsoo said sitting down at the couch,making himself comfortable.

   "Thank you very much." Kyungsoo only returned him a small smile..

 

 

 

 

 


      "Mom..Mom..please don't leave me.No...please...Don't.Come back......" Kyungsoo's eyes snapped open with Jongin's loud sob.He kind of ran towards the bed.

     "Jongin..Jongin..It's just a dream.Jongin!" He held Jongin's face wetted by both sweats and tears.This was the first time of Kyungsoo to see Jongin such in this state. So helpless and like a child who was scared...Jongin that he knew was everything but that.

     "Kyungsoo..." Jongin's eyes opened,staring straight into Kyungsoo's ones. The tanned male's breath hitched and his chest moved up and down widly,struggling to breath.

     "Kyungsoo....kyungsoo...I can't---" the tanned male called out his name like a manaic while holding the hands on his face like his life was depending on it.

    "It's ok now.I'm here.It was just a dream.It's ok now." Kyungso reassured him again and again.

     "Please.....Please don't leave me..I'm afraid..Please don't" Trails of tears ran down from Jongin's almond-shaped and deep brown eyes..

     "I'm here,Jongin...I'm here." Those words were the only words Kyungsoo could whisper to him because that was what he needed to hear the most now.

   "That's ok now...Sleep now. Ok? I will be here,at the couch." Jongin shook his head like a child during the hiccups from crying.

      "Can't---Can't you sleep here? Beside me?" Kyungsoo took a while to process Jongin's words properly.

      "I--"  A stare into the sick male's eyes got Kyungsoo to give up himself...again...

    "Ok then....I wil.."

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- update again :) Thank you very much for reading,subcribing,commenting. <3

I'm Truly sorry if you find some mistakes ._.