026

You And Only You

    "Jong--Jongin!" He exclamined,kneeling beside the unconscious Jongin.To his shocking,only a faint breathing brush over his hand when he held Jongin'e cheeks in his hands.

   "Oh no no no." Kyungsoo's heartbeat quickend and his brain didn't function anymore when he needed it the most.All of a sudden,his phone which might fell to the ground from his hold lit up with a call from Junmyeon.

    "Junmyeon.I need to tell Junmyeon." He reached for his hand and pressed the accept button with his terribly trembling hand.

   "Jun--Junmyeon.Help Me." His voice was obviously shaken and choking sound which appeared when he started to cry came out from his throat.

   "Kyungsoo!? Are you okay!?" Kyungsoo's cheeks wetted by the flowing tears while he tried his best to explained the current situation to Junmyeon.

    "Kyungsoo,get Jongin to the bed.I will be there soom with Doctor Oh,ok!?" Kyungsoo nodded letting out a fainted Ok at Junmyeon's command.

   Kyungsoo was scared to death...This was not the first time seeing Jongin being unconscious like that but this time,Jongin seemed so.....lifeless...His tanned skin paler than ever including his plushy lips..

    Thanksfully,Junmyeon later arrived in a hurry after Kyungsoo just got Jongin onto his bed.

    "Where is Jongin?" The guy in a casual clothes with the brunette hair with a milky white skin with suitcase in his hand who might be Doctor Oh asked Kyungsoo.

   "He is in the room." He led them to Jongin's room and stood still like a statue at the corner watching Dr Oh doing his job while Junmyeon had his one hand wrapped around his shoulder as a reassuring action.

  "He will be ok,Kyungsoo..Doctor Oh is a a very brilliant doctor not to mention he is one of Jongin's best friend." That was the first time of him hearing that the taller male was Jongin's bestfriend.But he had no time to think on that while his head was filled with the worried thoughts about Jongin and Jongin only.

    He stopped chewing his cheeks anxiously when Dr Oh started to pack his things.He walked stiffly towards the bed.

    "Will he be okay? Jongin...will he be okay?" The young doctor looked up at him surprisingly and pushed up the glasses which was at the top of his sharp nose.

  "He has a very low blood pressure and also he had a little fever.Did he even eat properly these days?" Kyungdoo shook his head.

   "I--I don't know about the previous days since he was not home usually but today he didn't eat or drink anything..I just saw him sleeping and...." He trailed off..The taller male smile comfortingly at him.

   "I did what I have to do and I will leave you some pills to give him with the schdeule paper. And don't worry too much.He will be okay.I think he put pressure on himself alot for the upcoming concert and didn't eat properly..He need to rest well these days.I'm very sorry for burdening you but please take care of him." Kyungsoo managed to display a small smile on his face while nodding.

   "Oh by the way,I'm Jongin's bestfriend,Oh Sehun." He said smiling while holding his hand out for a handshake.

   "I--I'm Do Kyungsoo.." Kyungsoo accepted the handshake and he saw some surprise flicked through Sehun's face when he introduced himself.

   "So...If you don't mind I will get going,Kyungsoo-sshi." He bowed at Kyungsoo politely.

  "Thank you very much,Do Oh.I am sorry for making you come at this hour." Sehun shook his head and smiled at him before existed the room.

   "Don't worry too much.He will be okay like Dr oh said." Junmyeon said while squeezing his shoulders lightly.

    "Then I will be going too..Please take care of Jongin" Junmyeon ruffled Kyungsoo's hair and muttered goodbye.

   Again,Kyungsoo was left alone with Jongin in this house.

 

    He replaced the blankets around Jongin carefully and brushed off his blonde hair falling onto his eyes. He just then stared at Jongin's peaceful and sleeping face for a long time before sighing in relief..

   "Do Kyungsoo..You are crazy....How could you be still worried about someone who hurt you countlessly." He muttered before going out to bring blankets from his room to sleep in Jongin's room.

    He was making himself comfortable on the sofa near the king size bed when he heard a soft whimperings from the tanned male.He stood up in shock and ran towards the bed. Jongin's almond shaped and deep brown eyes were now staring up at him and his skin was still very pale.

   "Are you awake? Do you feel---" Before Kyungsoo could finish,the sick male started to choke.

   "I---I'll get you water..Wait" He then came back with a glass of water and helped Jongin sat up since he couldn't use alot of energy yet.He let Jongin drank it while he was holding the glass at the tip of Jongin's lips carefully.

    "You should go back to sleep and rest well,Jongin.You shouldn't move alot." He instructed him like a mother and tucked Jongin under the blanket again while all the tanned male did was just staying silent and stared at Kyungsoo.

   "I will be here..Call me if you need anything,ok?" He was about to walk to the sofa back when a rather cold hand grasped his waist.

   "You- you should rest well in your room too,Kyungsoo." Jongin's voice was so soft that Kyungsoo had to try hard to listen what he was saying.

   "I am just doing what I have to do.And you have to do your duty which is to rest well and regain energy,Jongim." He slipped off from the hold gently,just resulted to be held by his wrist again.

    "Jongin,go to sle--" Jongin squeezed his wrist lightly.

    "Kyungsoo.." For a moment,they said nothing and just stared at each other before Jongin spoke up in a little voice again.

   "Thank you,Soo..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N - <3 I'm sorry If this is too short...again ㅠㅠ