028

You And Only You

 "Thanks for the meal,Hyung.It's really delicious.At first,I was thinking just to make fried rice for myself." Kyungsoo said while rinsing the dirty plates clean.

"I told you,it's no big deal buying it." Junmyeon shot him an appreciated smile while wiping the wet plates.

"So....how was Jongin and you?" Junmyeon's words made Kyungsoo taking a pause at his work before wearing a small smile.

"Oh,Jongin gets better fortunately..And he is pretty stubborn,often refusing my offer to help him." He could hear Junmyeon's sigh beside.He knew what Junmyeon meant was the conditions and feelings between the tanned male and him..not about Jongin's state.

"Well...I'm glad to hear he gets better...So you've told me you found an apartment?Isn't it tomorrow that you are meeting with the landowner." Kyungsoo sighed in relief that Junmyeon didn't push the conversation.

"The landowner said she won't be able to come back tomorrow so we might be able to meet only in next week!" Kyungsoo groaned in frustration.If it's possible,he wanted to get away from everything even now..Why would he be still staying here while the other male had let him go?

"Too bad,huh?" Kyungsoo nodded as a response until the older male spoke up in a firm and serious voice.

"Kyungsoo....I have something to tell you..." He put off the gloves now fully facing Junmyeon whose eyebrows were creased in concentration.

"You sound so serious,hyung. What's that about?" His chuckling stopped when the other put his hands on his shoulders.

"We......We should stop this,Kyungsoo." He frowned in confusion at Junmyeon's words.

"Stop? Stop what? I--I don't get it." The hands on his shoulder slid off.Junmyeon rubbed his temple before muttered the words.

"The deal..About you forgetting him..about me helping you...let's stop this,Kyungsoo.." Junmyeon's eyes were filled with the guiltiness.The smaller male let out a chuckle because he didn't think properly anymore.He meant it was great.It was great that Junmyeon stopped that first but that was too sudden.

"Did--did I something wrong?" Kyungsoo choked out the words.Junmyeon's eyes widened at his words and waved his hands in denial.

"No! No! It's not like that! It's just because I am the one at fault,Kyungsoo...not you.." When Kyungsoo didn't respond anything and just looked down at the floor,Junmyeon gently lifted his chin up.

"Kyungsoo,look at me." He spoke very gently and softly.

"You two should settle this.." Kyungsoo look at the older malr questiongly.

"You and Jongin...You two are so stubborn.Do you know that?" Junmyeon let out a dry chuckle.

"I can see it...I can see those true feelings in your eyes...the way you look at him...the way I can never be looked at...You should speak it out loud,Kyungsoo.." Kyungsoo broke out crying at the words.

"I'm sorry--it--it's all my fault...I'm so sorry..I shouldn't be like this while I'm with you.I'm so sorry." Junmyeon held his face gently,wiping out the tears using his thumbs.

"You guys should settle it.." Kyungsoo shook his head abruptly in denial.

"He didn't---" Kyungsoo hiccuped. "Like me anymore!" Hiccuped again."That's why he even wanted me out of his house!" The smaller male stared at Junmyeon through his teary eyes.

"Hey...no..no..Can't you see it? He loves you..Can't you see his hurt expression seeing us together? He always has that smile and expression on his face whenever he looks at you and he never actually look others in this way!He still loves you!" Kyungsoo just looked down and tried to calm down his sobbings as much as he could.

"There must be a certain misunderstanding.I can't settle this between you guys because it's about you two.So talk it out aloud.Ok? Promise me?" Junmyeon gently Kyungsoo's hair.

"I---I will try.." Although he agreed it,Kyungsoo still thought there was no way Jongin still loved him..Like always,Kyungsoo was the only one who was left with broken feelings....and broken heart.

"So....at least a hug for me?" Junmyeon said in a teasing tone,opening his arms widely. Kyungsoo chuckled between his tears before hugging thr older male.

"I'm sorry,Hyung..." Junmyeon rubbed his back as a soothing action.

"Shhh.I told you.It's ok! Actually it's my fault...because I am the one who started it...It's like I am the one who make things more complicated than it actually is" Kyungsoo backed out from the hug,frowning.

"No! No--it's not--" Junmyeon chuckled before putting up a smile.

"It's ok! Don't worry me about me! YOLO ok? I should be get going too.." Junmyeon ruffled the smaller male's hair one last time.

"I will walk with you to your car then!" Junmyeon shook his head.

"No no.That's ok..Bye then,Kyungsoo." Although Junmyeon was smiling,Kyungsoo could see how much he hurted him....The debt he owned on Junmyeon could never be repaid in this life time.

===

He didn't know how he got himself into this position.Currently,Jongin's face was nuzzled into his chest while his hands were wrapped around Kyungsoo's waist tightly and Kyungsoo was gently the tanned male's blonde hair...He didn't even know why and when his hand moved up to touch Jongin's silky hair.

"Jongin?" He gently called out,lookind down at him.The tanned male put his chin on Kyungsoo's chest,looking up at Kyungsoo directly into his eyes.

"Yes?" Kyungsoo's hands stopped moving on Jongin's head and his cheeks started to heat up under the stare of Jongin. He still loves you,Kyungsoo..
Junmyeon'e words suddenly came in his head and he slightly push Jongin by his shoulders,backing out from the hold.

"You should sleep." Kyungsoo said softly heading towards the sofa,giving his back to the tanned male.

"Yeah...Goodnight,Kyungsoo.." He heard a soft muttering before Jongin turned off the light and the darkness took over thr whole room.

===

"Yo! Jongin!" He heard his name and turned over to see his bestfriend standing in front of him wearing white T- tucked in the blank pant..as usual Oh sehun in his neat and tidy style.

"Hey,Dr Oh! What? You came up to check on me?" He greeted him back in a mocking tone..Jongin brushed off his hair falling onto his eyes with his one hand and stare at the sunset view in front of him.

"Kyungsoo said you might be here" Sehun said standing beside Jongin and let the fresh air filled him in.

"So he's the one you always bragged to me and feel head-over-heel over,huh?" Sehun said after a short silence,nudging Jongin's arm playfully causing Jongin to laugh out loud.

"Yeh...He's the one..But Everything's too late to fix now." Jongin muttered quietly but still loud enough for Sehun to hear.

"Nothing is too late,Jongin.If you still like...no love him,why don't you tell that to him clearly?" Sehun said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"It's not that easy! And what's the use of telling him and holding onto him when he clearly decided that I am not the one?" Jongin's broken eyes directly stared at Sehun's frowning face before the doctor looked away.

"Did you even try hard to get him back?" Jongin shook his head and chuckled sadly.

"No....when I was telling myself that I would do anything to get him back,all I did was hurting him countless times." He could hear Sehun's deep sigh beside instead of reply.

"So...how is Luhan?" Sehun scoffed at his words.

"Who cares honestly..I don't care if he's in good condition or not." Jongin rubbed his temple in frustration.

"Sehun,you guys are married now despite you had to marry him against your will." Sehun turned to him and looked at him with the eyes filled with hatre and fury.

"Because of him,me and Min had to break up!Beause of him,my life became like that! I don't even want to see his face honestly..It has been almost a week since I have been staying at hospital and not going back home...Things would be different if he tried to refuse this stupid ty marriage from the start!" He spitted out every words right into Jongin's face.

"Oh come on! You know how manipulative and y his mother is! Although I have seen her like once at your wedding,I could tell her mind is only filled with money and there must be the reason why Luhan couldn't deny this stupid marriage planned by your parents." Sehun snorted.

"I don't care....What is he? A slave? A toy? Being obdient and acting all innocent to me. That makes me feel disgusted towards him more." Only when Jongin was to open his lips to speak again,Sehun waved his hands at front.

"Let's stop this.He gives me headache all the time.I have to go back now,also.Just settle you things right first,Kim Jongin." As usual,his stubborn friend could never be convinced easily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- update again ㅋㅋㅋ♡♡