032

You And Only You

"Urm...Jongin?" Kyungsoo's warm breath fell upon Jongin's chest and the small smile automatically appeared at the corners of Jongin's lips.He just hummed as a response,too drunk in happiness even to reply properly..If it was possible,he wanted to stay with the older male like that forever...

'Forever',it carried such a heavy meaning together in it and was a common word among the lovers..With no determination or hard work there,the 'forever' they always had been saying together would vanish..And that was the least thing Jongin intended to do.

"My legs ached....We have been staying like that for nearly 30 minutes.." The mixed of shyness and awkwardness were in Kyungsoo's small tone.

"Oh...Sorry?" He chuckles lightly as he backed out from Kyungsoo,releasing the latter from a hug though he didn't want to.

"I just want to stay like that with you...forever and always." He said in a deep yet gently voice,making Kyungsoo's cheeks blooming in red crimson color before the petite male turned away and stood up.

"I didn't know you could be this cheesy.." Kyungsoo chuckled kinda nervously,offering Jongin a hand to get up which the tanned male accepted more than happily.

"Only for you,babe." He stole a chaste kiss on Kyungsoo's red squishy cheeks and Kyungsoo sighed embrassingly.

"Come on.I will make a dinner.Let's eat now." Jongin nodded,being happy than ever to do what Kyungsoo wanted to with that puppy grin on his face..He let Kyungsoo leading to the dining room with hand in hand..

===

"Urm...Jongin,why don't you go sit instead of standing here?" Kyungsoo muttered with his eyes on the chopping board thought his heart was beating louder than ever.

"Nope." Jongin nuzzled more in Kyungsoo's neck,giving a peck to a cute mole at the nape of the latter,causing him to shiver somehow.

"Am I being annoying?" Jongin suddenly asked,standing up straight.

"No! No! That's not what I meant...It's just you hurt you leg and it might be boring to watch me preparing dinner." Kyungsoo said..And that sparklings were back in Jongin's eyes and a wide grin formed on his face from hearing the words of his lover.His face could even be torn in half because of his super wide smile just because the word 'lover' popped into his thought.He held the smaller male's hands dearingly in his own,looking down at them adoringly.

"But I love looking at you,you know..I love admiring you." Jongin looked up to see that adorable expression Kyungsoo was wearing.

"You don't like that?" He asked with a obvious worries in his eyes which made Kyungsoo's eyes widened in shock and he shook his head abruptly.

"No no! It is just....I'm not really used to have you around like that and...and you treating me im this way...." Kyungsoo trailed off.The taller male sighed in both relief and sorrow before bringing the other into a tight reassured hug.

"I'm sorry." He nuzzled his face into Kyungsoo's soft and silky hair.Kyungsoo brought Jongin's hands to the front,holding them in his own with a gentle smile on his face

"Let's eat dinner,okay?" The taller male nodded as a reply...

He would do anything to see that smile on Kyungsoo's face...Like everything for real this time...

===

"So goodnight...." Kyungsoo said in a bright yet shy voice standing in front of his bedroom,holding a door knob.

"Goodnight.." There was a sadness in Jongin's tone and before Kyungsoo walked into his room,his wrist was held back gently,causing him to look back at the tanned male.

"Do...do you need something?" He asked,seeing a troubled look on the taller male's face..Jongin looked away rather in a shy manner but still not letting go of Kyungsoo's wrist.

"Urm...Jongin?" He bit his lips nervously,debating himself to ask for Kyungsoo about that or not.When the dancer was still in silent with that same troubled look on his face,he just stood there still waiting patiently.

"So the thing here is!" Kyungsoo listened attentively while nodding slowly.

"Yeah?"

"Can----you sleep with me tonight?" Kyungsoo's mouth fell opened a little beforr closing them back quickly with a dark shade of red across his cheeks.

"No! No! Please don't take it wrong!" Jongin rushed to the explanation, shaking his head with a desperate look on his face while the other was looking down at the floor with bright red cheeks.

"I--I mean you know,sleeping like actually sleeping...It's just..." Jongin sighed,feeling guilty and blaming himself for asking too much from the petite male.

"I'm sorry.." He murmured slowly with his head down.There was no words coming out from Kyungsoo's lips and that caused Jongin to drown in a pool of guiltiness more,thinking Kyungsoo was dissapointrd at him.Just when he was about to look up and apologized like thousand times,a pair of hands grasped his shoulders very lightly and a soft plump lips were pressed against his own.

"Ok." Kyungsoo muttered sheepishly with a shy smile,causing Jongin's heart to beat faster than it already had.

"You--you know,you don't have to do that because I told that so.."said Jongin,who still thought Kyungsoo was forcing himself.

"I think it would be nice to cuddle at night with someone rather than being alone.." Kyungsoo whispered yet Jongin could still manage to hear that.

"It's okay,if you don't want to..." Jongin's eyes widened at his words again shaking his head abruptly.

"No! Of course not!" He nearly shouted before hugging Kyungsoo tightly again.

"You know,we're acting like teenagers who just found their first love." Jongin chuckled lightly also causing a melodic sweet laugh to come out from Kyungsoo's heart-shaped lips.

"Yeah...We sure do." A pair of arms wrapped around the tanner male's waist back...

For now,there was only them and no one else...This was A new beginning of their love..

===

Jongin tilted his head aside to look at Kyungsoo who was chuckling lightly out of nowhere.

"Why are you laughing?" He couldn't help but laugh together with the smaller male for no reason at all..The laugh coming out from the other stirred so many flutter feelings inside Jongin's heart.

"No reason..I just wanted to laugh." The tanned male,who now fully turned to Kyungsoo,who was lying beside him on his king size bed with blanket brought up to chin which was a super adorable view for the dancer.

"You are very beautiful." Jongin said suddenly, Kyungsoo's dark hair gently.

"Why are you saying this all of a sudden,gosh." Kyungsoo brought the blanket up to his face,only showing his doe-like eyes.He could feel his cheeks burning up from Jongin's sudden words.

Suddenly without a word,Jongin came closer to Kyungsoo whose eyes were widened thousand times than before.The tanned male softly pulled down the blankets,revealing Kyungsoo's kissable lips matching together with blushing cheeks.He leaned down painfully slowly while Kyungsoo just squeezed his eyes shut.

Their lips moved in sync against each other.Kyungsoo's lips were sweet which Jongin just wanted to leave possessed kisses on them all day long. There were only affection,pure feelings and..love and they could even hear their own heart beats which even seemed like they were the only sounds in this silent room.In short,it included all the feelings they failed to pour out in the past.

For Jongin,No matter how much he might have kissed these lips before,it never failed to make him feel like he was having his first kiss with the person he loved so much.No matter how much he might have so many kissing experiences,he still felt very nervous and got all shaky when it comed to Kyungsoo.And it was only Kyungsoo who could make him feek like that.

Jongin's hand moved up and cupped the older male's cheeks ever so gently.Their lips only parted when their lungs screamed out for the air.
Kyungsoo's eyes were still closed with his lips in a red color together with his cheeks.Jongin lastly kissed he top of his nose before lying back and brought Kyungsoo near to his chest by his waist.

"I love you." His eyes closed as he spoke the words.

"And I am willing to say that everydays to just to remind you." Kyungsoo hummed softly against his chest.

"Soo.." He called out,his hands busy brushing the Kyungsoo's silky hair.

"Yes?" He heard him mumbling against his chest.

"I'm sorry." He said with a obvious guiltiness in his tone...Jongin knew it won't be even enough saying sorry for infinity because he had done so many harsh things to the older male.

Kyungsoo looked up with a frown before putting up that gentle smile which might be able to light up the whole room(in Jongin's view at least..)

"Jongin,let's stop saying sorry to each other.." He said out the words clearly and slowly,keeping his eyes still on Jongin's dark brown eyes.

"But--" Before Jongin could finish his sentence,Kyungsoo leaned up to leave a short,chaste kiss on the tanned male's full lips.

"You said you will never let me go,right? You said you love me right?" Kyungsoo'swords were yet filled with insecurities.

"Of course!" Jongin exclaimed.

"Then I will belive you..I will belive your words..So sleep now.." The older one muttered,nuzzling back into the tanned male's warn chest.Jongin sighed one last time before wrapping his arm around the other's waist tightly again in a posessive manner.

"Soo?" Kyungsoo only hummed. Jongin sure was asking alot of questions today.

"We're boyfriends as we're dating now right?" There were a slight desperate in his tone and Kyungsoo chuckled softly.

"If that's what you want to name our relationship then yes." Jongin grinned widely,nuzzling his face in Kyungsoo's nape,leaving the continuous short kisses there.

"I love you..I just simply love you too much that it hurts.And thank you..for giving me another chance though I don't deserve it." He mumbled before they both drifted off into the dreamlands with their arms wrapping securely around each other tightly like there was no tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- oh god ._. 

Btw Am I updating too much these days? :p ㅋㅋㅋ