036

You And Only You

"I think it's your father that Kyungsoo currently is talking to in the office,Kim stupid Jongin." Jongin's eyes widened in pure shock.

"So you might want to come quick before anything happened." His bestfriend,Sehun who was sitting across from him,gave him a weird look.

"! I gotta go,dude!" He said in a hurry and stood up abruptly before stormed out of the cafe.

===

Finally after 10 minutes (thanks god.No traffic.)he had arrived to the studio of Baekhyun,Kyungsoo's friend,where his older boyfriend was working.Without even taking a break to breath properly,he ran up to whatever he thought was the office.Opening the door with a loud bang,he saw Kyungsoo who clenched his knuckled on his jeans with a uneasy expression on his face.

And there was his father who tilted his head around to look at Jongin with an amused expression matching together with a sly smile on his face.

"How come you are here,Jongin!I was just having a great talk with Kyungsoo,right Kyungsoo?" The asked male nodded his head hesitantly,letting out a soft "yes."

"Stop saying nonsense,old man." He said angrily before striding forward Kyungsoo who stared at him in shock when he took his wrist to drag him out of the room,leaving his father whose face was rather very firm before a knowing smirk formed on his face.

"Do me a favour,Yi Fan.Search the background of that Kyungsoo kid." His assistant nodded obediently.

"Because it will come in need in a very near future."

===

 "Jongin! Your father!?"

"Are you hurt somewhere? Did he do something!?" Jongin ignored his question and instead asked him back impatiently while walking around him,checking him really really in details.

"Hey stop that." Kyungsoo chuckled lightly,stopping the tanned male by his arm.Jongin did as what he said and stared at him before bringing him into a tight,warm hug which Kyungsoo had always loved.

"I was very worried,you know." The younger male muttered while nuzzling his face into Kyungsoo's silky hair,leaving a long kiss there.Kyungsoo chuckled while returning the hug by wrapping his arms around the tanned male's waist.

"Nothing happened.Don't worry.Just a few questions there and then." Suddenly,Jongin backed out from thr hug with his hands on Kyungsoo's shoulders.

"What did he ask!? Did he know about us by now!? Oh god--" Jongin's blabberings was stopped at once by a short kiss that was placed on his lips.

"It's nothing.He was just asking me how you are doing in Korea and whether everything is okay for you or not." Kyungsoo lied.He lied though he didn't know why.He knew everything would be out in a short time but just a little longer..He prayed to god..Just a little longer please.

"He could just ask me directly!" Jongin frowned,still not believing Kyungsoo's words.

"Silly,did you even talk to him properly since he had arrived! It's nothing surprising that your father came and asked me about you since you are running away from him like a kid." He said,squeezing Jongin's nose lightly.

"Hello~~~guys.Can you just stop being lovey-dovey here? Remember that there are kids around" They both turned their heads to see Kyungsoo's grumpy bestfriend,staring at them with the bored eyes.

"Thank---" Before Jongin could finish what he was saying,Baekhyun put up a hand.

"You're welcome.And I hope you won't go around playing some ty games with my friend,Kim stupid Jongin."

"Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo hissed embrassingly while Jongin casually wrapprd his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Don't worry.I am not letting go of him despite whatever happens." He said in a confidence tone with a grin on his face.Baekhyun just scoffed.

"Never mind.Just go and finish your lovey-dovey talk at home.Chanyeol is waiting for me also." He mumbled,passing through the couple.

"He is still the same huh?" Jongin asked when Baekhyun was gone.

"Obviously." Kyungsoo replied with a light chuckle.

===

Kyungsoo came into the room-Jongin's room-to find the tanned male,who just came out of the shower,sitting on the bed,drying his wet hair with a towel impatiently.

"Hey,need any help?" Kyungsoo asked with a smile which Jongin nodded eagerly with a wide grin on his face like a kid.

"Yes please!" With that,Kyungsoo had to wipe Jongin's blonde silky hair dry while the latter was wrapping his arm around his waist and nuzzling his face into his chest.

"It is even January now,huh?" Jongin mumbled and Kyungsoo's heart skipped a beat with a thought about his boyfriend remembering his birthday which was the day after tomorrow.

"But I still have many works." Jongin continued,whining slightly and Kyungsoo's heart fell.

"Jongin?" He called out after a while hesitantly and the younger male looked up at him.

"Yeah?" Kyungsoo bit his lips anxiously.Jongin remembered his birthday,right? He didn't forget his birthday right?

"Do you--do you remember--" Kyungsoo trailed off,still doubting on whether to continue his question or not.

"Yeh?" Kyungsoo put a small smile and shook his head.

"It's nothing.Let's just go to bed." He said softly,trying his best to hide his slight dissapointment.

"Ok." Jongin replied with a grin.

===

He still didn't show any sign of remembering Kyungsoo's birthday.The next day was spent as usual.Having breakfast together,cuddling up together and watched some movies and having dinner together.

All these times,Kyungsoo had been dying inside to let out that question but he was afraid that Jongin would think he was too clingy and hopeless so he just swallowed it down.

"Jongin?" The tanned male hummed as a response,his hand caressing through Kyungsoo's hair.They were now currently on the couch,watching Jongin's favourite TV show.

"Are you....are you free tomorrow?" There was a brief silence except the sound coming from the TV.

"I have 3 photoshootinngs tomorrow so I might be back home at late hours." Kyungsoo sighed internally and even wanted to cry out loud because it was clear to him now that his boyfriend obviously didn't remember that tomorrow was his birthday.

"I see.." Jongin turned his eyes away from the TV and looked down at Kyungsoo.

"Why? Is tomorrow a special day?" Kyungsoo also looked up,meeting Jongin's eyes filled with the seriousness.

"Nope.It's not." Kyungsoo shook his head with a smile and scooted closer to Jongin with the tanned male's arm around his shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- so he forgot about Kyungsoo's BD,huh...... xD