019

You And Only You

     He continuously rubbed his eyes to stop the overflowing tears along the way.His mind was now hazy and he didn't know what he was doing..Until he was snapped out of it by a arm that gently yanked him around.

      "Kyungsoo?" Still,his vision was blurry and failed to analyze the existence of a man in front of him who waved his hand in front of his own eyes.

    "Kyungsoo? Are you ok?" He felt his shoulders got shaken and he was back to earth,finally.

     "Oh! Hi,Hyung!Sorry.I--I didn't see you" Kyungsoo chuckled while shaking his head slightly.

     "Are you really ok? You looked very pale" Junmyeon studied him with a worried expression on his face and hands were still on his shoulders.

     "Yes,Of course--I'm ok.Why shouldn't I be!" Kyungsoo tried to let out a crack smile but his puffy eyes said his about emotion state after all. Junmyeon kept silent as he continued staring at the smaller male who was avoidng his eyes.

  "It's no use.Come on,Let's go." With that,Kyungsoo was dragged out of the company by a frim yet gentle grip on his wrist.

    "Where are we going!? Isn't it still the working hour!?" Kyungsoo asked while trying to keep up with Junmyeon's fast steps.They stopped when they arrived near Junmyeon's luxurious BMW car.

   "I am going to take you out for a very awesome lunch. So don't say anything,ok?" Junmyeon ruffled his already messy deep black hair.

    "But--wait--" with that he was gently pushed into the car before he could protest anything.

 

 

 


But he definitely didn't notice that someone was staring straight at them from afar with the hurt expression in his eyes  while he himself was trying to catch a breath.

 

 

 

 


    Seriously,how did things come to this!?

Kyungsoo frowned at his own thought while staring at a luxurious dish in front of him.When Junmyeon meant 'an awesome lunch' he didn't expect a lunch at a five star hotel. Literally.

     "I'm not gonna ask you about what happened because you might don't want to answer. But you need to eat something because you look like you could pass out anytime."

    "I---" Kyungsoo was out of words and he could feel that Junmyeon was staring at him while taking a sip of water from the glass beside.Junmyeon sighed deeply before taking the dish in front of Kyungsoo.

   "I will cut the steak for you." Kyungsoo fluttered at the other's words.

   "No--No. I--I will do it myself." 

    "Just sit back.Relax and enjoy your meal.Ok?" Junmyeon said in a firm voice but still wore a sweet smile on his face.

    "You don't have to do it for me...you know..Bringing me to a restaurant at a five star hotel...You've done many things for me and how can I repay back all of those that I owed you!" The doe-eyes male muttered in a small voice,looking down at his hands.Junmyeon put back Kyungsoo's dish on his side.

  "I'm doing those because I want to.....I want to be the one who make you happy,Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo fidgeted at his seat at those words.

     "I......." Kyungsoo really had no idea what to say back when Junmyeon confessed like this to him..He could feel like his heart could drown in guiltiness.

 On the other side,seeing Kyungsoo's uncomfortableness,Junmyeon let out a light chuckle but anyone could see it was filled nothing but sadness.

     "So let's eat! We have somewhere to go after that too!" Kyungsoo's eyes widened at the words.

     "Where are we going again!?" Kyungsoo got only a cheeky smile from Junmyeon as a reply.

 

 

 

 


 
     "So that's the place" Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around himself,protecting himself from the cold breeze brushing his body.Everything was peaceful and quite except the sound of the waves on the sea.Junmyeon snorted and studied his face carefully.

     "I hope you won't get dissapointed of my favourite place?" Kyungsoo flinched when Jummyeon took off his upper coat and wrapped around him.

    "It's ok.It's not that cold." Kyungsoo protested quickly.

     "I told you.I'm doing those things because I want to." He gave the smaller male a slight grin.Kyungsoo could only sigh before he turned his head back to enjoy the scenerio in front of him.

    "I texted Jongin...." That grabbed Kyungsoo's attention,making him to give a questionable look at the older male.

     "To tell him that you are with me and to let me borrow your time for today to me." Junmyeon kept his eyes to the front with his eyes closed.Kyungsoo chuckle lightly beside him,hugging the coat which Junmyeon wrapped around him,close to his body.

    "Wow,you've prepared everythinh,eh?" A smile was displayed on Junmyeon's face while he kept his eyes close and feeling the atmosphere around him with the one he loved. Or should he said with his one-sided love.

 

   They spent the next few hours,talking about random things while walking and enjoying the atmosphere around them.It was amazing how Junmyeon knew how to make Kyungsoo laughed even if he was in his worst state.During those hours,the younger male wished like thousand time about how he want to fall in love with the other but in reality,he was still stuck in his own same old love story.

    As much as it would sound chidish,It was his dream to be loved and to be treasured by his love one and spent his life time with the one who he loved. But now,he was the one to give all of his love and only received the misfortune and sadness..

 

    "Wow..We really spent so many time talking and walking! Hope you legs won't ache at night." Junmyeon said in a cheerful tone,causing Kyungsoo to laugh.

    "Don't worry,Hyung. It's not like you don't know how strong I am!" Kyungsoo replied,doing a pose with his arm like he was showing off his muscle.Junmyeon snorted before ruffled the smaller male's hair.

    "That's right.Smile like that all the time.That's what I want." Kyungsoo smile at the words before turning back to front.

    "Are you sure about that?" He asked the older male the question out of nowhere.

  "That?"

   "The thing you said...How you help me forget about....him.." Kyungsoo muttered in a very small tone but Junmyeon could still hear it.

  "Of course!" They stopped walking suddenly and stared at each other.

  "Are--Are you considering to do it?" Junmyeon questioned him hesitantly while Kyungsoo kept staring at his feet.

 "But what if your feelings end up getting hurted? What if I can't change my feelings!? What--what.." Junmyeon put his hands on Kyungsoo's shoulders with the reassured look on his face.

     "Kyungsoo...that's ok... i want to help you...And I believe I can change your feelings,ok? It's ok if you can't,you can just say to me like "I can't do it anymore"..I can accept it...But I'm sure I can change your feelings.Got it?" Kyungsoo only nodded as a response.Guilt was eating him up alive.

    "So deal for that?" Junmyeon held out his hand for a handshake with a big smile on his face.

   ".........."

   "Deal?"

   "Deal." Kyungsoo held out his hand and took the hand which could change his life and heart,as what he want to believe in.

 

 

 

 

 

 



    Kyungsoo opened the main gate while his mind was occupied by any thoughts.

    So I'm going out with Junmyeon hyung? But it's just like he's helpiny me to get over Jongin,right? So are we dating or not?

    Kyungsoo sighed deeply as he took the steps carefully.

   Did I make the right decision? Aren't being too selfish? Isn't it like using his love to cure myself?

    He shook his head as he might go crazy with so many questions that he asked himself in his head.


      As soon as opened the door,his nose was filled with thr smell of alcohol. Not only that,the living room was filled with the soju bottles both on floor and on the table. And there he was,sitting on the couch with a bottle in his hand while he himself was surrounded by those.

    "What--why are you drinking that much! You have a shoot tomorrow also right? You shouldn't drink that much! It might damage your health,Jongin." Kyungsoo walked towards him and started picking up the bottles.....

     "Did you have fun?" Kyungsoo turned around at the voice,only to see the tanned male staring at him with slight red eyes and clenched jaw.

     "What are you talking about?" He stood up straight now fully facing Jongin.The drunk male scoffed while trying to stand up on his own feet.

   "Why are you acting innocent,huh?" Kyungsoo gulped at the tone of Jongin.He could sense the fury both in his voice and on his face and why he could see the mixture of misery and a look of begging for his answer in his eyes. But instead of giving him an answer,Kyungsoo walked towards the kitchen to dump the bottles in the bin. However,when he turned back,there was Jongin standing while leaning the wall.

    "Did you enjoy your little date with him,huh?" Jongin walked closer causing Kyungsoo to take a step back little by little.

   "You should go to sleep now,Jongin.You don't seem like you could eat dinner in this state." He couldn't take a step back more as his back was now against the refrigrator.In a short time,he was trapped between Jongin's forearms which was rested just beside his head.He could feel Jongin's hot breath brushing off his face. The distance between them was too close to call it safe.

    "Stop it,Jongin" He pushed Jongin slightly by his chest.Although Jongin got to take a step back from the push,he didn't give in with that and instead he harshly pinned both of Kyungsoo's hands above his head while his free hand was caressing Kyungsoo's heart-shaped lip slightly.

   "Why are you doing this?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- so new chapter? ㅋㅋㅋ I'm truly sorry if there are some mistakes in the story. Thank you very much for your supprt too :D ♡

 And I really can't stop writing the new chapters because Kaisoo is my sanity despite whatever those news are....I just want to belive in what I wanna....

*sob hard* ㅠㅠ (me having a mental breakdown again ㅋㅋ minaeyo)