007 "Hello?"

You And Only You

      Jongin tried to balance himself and walk towards the door,trying not to step on the broken beer bottles.

     "Oh .Dude,you have got to be kidding me.What the hell!!" He was welcomed with Chanyeol's loud shock voice as soon as he opened the door.

    "Look at yourself in the mirror!You look like you are on a drug for years!"

    "What do you want,Chanyeol?" Jongin stared blankly and coldly at Chanyeol.

     "You're not even gonna let me in?" Chanyeol arched his eyebrow.Jongin sighed deeply one last time before opening the door widely enough.

      "First,go take a shower for god's sake! You won't like the idea of seeing him like this!" Chanyeol crossed his arms in front of him.

      Jongin rubbed his face with his hands trying to get the clear version of Chanyeol standing in front of him.

     "What the hell are you talking about? Who do you mean?"

     "Kyungsoo.." Jongin eyes widend at the mention of his name and his heart hurted suddenly.

      "He's going US now.." Chanyeol said calmly,staring at his drunken, wrecked bestfriend.

     The tanned male said nothing but staring down at thr floor. Chanyeol got impatient with his friend so he went to his friend and shaked his shoulder harshly.

    "Gosh!Are you even listening to me!? I know you love him and why the hell are you acting like that!?"

   "You don't ing understand! You don't know how much I love him!You don't know." Jongin struggled out of Chanyeol's grip,shouting like a mad man.

    "I'm doing this because I love him too much.He will only be happy if I let him go or else I will continue hurting him." 

    "You love him right? Then you can make him happy!" Chanyeol was now shouting equally as Jongin.

    "I have no courage to do that! What--What if I leave him broken again!? I--I can't hurt him again and again,Chanyeol..What if I can't change this ing playboy side and--and what if I cheat on him!?I'm afraid!I can't trust myself.."

     "Damn you!I can't understand you anymore! Why can't you just--"

     "Leave me alone! Just leave me alone! Get out of my house right now!" Jongin shouted while his whole body was shaking.

   "You gonna reget that,Jongin.You gonna lose a chance and I'm sure you will never get him back." Chanyeol glared at his emotionally broken best friend before stormed out of the front door.

     "I can't..I--I just can't hold onto him like that and hurt him again and again.." Jongin whispered to himself,tears falling down like drop by drop.
"I just can't...Soo.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Kyungie,you just gonna leave like that?" Baekhyun was nearly crying while holding Kyungsoo's hands tightly.

    "Baekhyun!I told you not to cry when we say goodbye and look at you now!" Kyungsoo slightly pouted,teasing his emotional best friend.

  "How can I not cry when you gonna leave me now!!" Baekhyun pulled the doe eyes boy into bone-crushing hug and cried out loud,grabbing the attention of the passerbys in the airport.

    "Beakhyun! People are watching us! Stop crying! Oh my god!!" Kyungsoo whispered.

    "I don't care! I am not commiting a crime.I am just hugging my friend for the last time."

    "Baekhyun,I am not going to die.ok? I am just going abroad" Kyungsoo could finally pull out from his friend's hug.

   "But--but you even changed your phone number and didn't even give me that number just beacuse I might give it to Jong--" Baekhyun eyes widened at the sudden realization at his mention of the name of the guy who broke his best friend's heart.

   "Oh my god! Oh my god! Kyungsoo! I didn't mean to--"

    Kyungsoo let out a dry chuckle."That's ok,Baek.I just want to erase everything about him.It's not like he gonna come ask for my phone number from you.."

   "But--But---"

   "No buts.We still can contact through our emails,remember!?" Baekhyun could just sighed at his bestfriend who was trying to be cheerful as he could.

  "Oh!It's the time!I gonna go." Kyungsoo exclamied while hugging his friend for the last time.

   "Don't forget to send mails to me,ok? And don't also forget me when you find  new friends there or I gonna kill you. And lastly,live your life to the fullest.Just forget about him!You can find so many hottied there! Ok?" Baekhyun said pouting slightly.

Kyungsoo could only chuckle at Baekhyun's childishness.

"Goodbye,Baekhyun.."   Kyungsoo gave a glance at the airport's entrance just in case he might come but he knew that was the least thing that could happen to him now.. So what was he expecting..

                "Goodbye,Jongin.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Needless to say,Jongin could be only found in his room sitting still and staring blankly at his phone for a reply from Kyungsoo.

    He sent the words he always wanted to say to the doe eyes boy. About how much he loved him.But no reply from Kyungsoo.

     After all those things,Jongin thought,Kyungsoo might erase him from his heart...

    He couldn't even remember how many beer cans he drank just to fall asleep so that he might stop thinking about Kyungsoo for a little while.
But that didn't succeed.Kyungsoo kept coming into his dream,flashing him the bright heart-shaped smile which he loved so much. He didn't let go of Kyungsoo and always hugged him tightly in his dreams.But after all,Kyungsoo always slipped out of his hold and went away,leaving him waking up from the dream,crying.

      He sometimes didn't even know and remember whether he had eaten or not. And it took about two weeks for his friends especially Chanyeol to pull out from his gloomy world and back to the reality. Baekhyun even felt guilty for Jongin's current situation but there was nothing he could do.

     Jongin became to function normally back again about after 3 weeks but his heart always broke whenever Kyungsoo came to his thoughts. In a few months,he decided to leave Korea and go to Paris for studying as his father was also calling him to come.

Maybe that could make him feel somehow better.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 years later

     "Joonmyun!! The ticket price to the show is so expensive and how could you manage to buy that for both of us!? And they were the VIP ones!!" Kyungsoo exclamied,eyes widening at Joonmyun.

     "Oh,come on! Kyungoo,relax! Just think of it as a present for you for coming back to Seoul! It has been like three months that we haven't met since I came back to Korea from US for my business cases here!" Joongmyun smiled sweetly as he always was.

    "But--But I--"

   "No buts and don't worry.They were the presents from my cousin brother.So I didn't buy them,don't worry." Joonmyun chuckled lightly,rubbing his nape.

     "Your cousin??" Kyungsoo frowned at the mention of Joonmyun's cousin since he never mentioned about that although they had known each other for four years through his older brother.

    "Oh right! I haven't told you about him but he is the one who gonna perform at the concert! He was really really a good ballad dancer and believe me.You are going to love it so much!"

     Kyungsoo got a little interested in the concert as Joonmyun reassured him like that.Although he felt strange at the mention of the dance because it reminded of him..

    "Joonmyun's Cousin.Both of their first name is Kim..What if that cousin is him..?" Kyungsoo shaked off his thoughts in his head, not wanting to think about that even.

    Joonmyun looked at his branded watch on his wrist. "Oh! We are late! We should be going in by now.The concert gonna start soon."

     "Ok." Kyungsoo smiled back,following Joonmyun's lead to the hall.


Or To The Reunion.

 

 

A/N-  As always,sorry for the mistakes and Thank you very much for checking out the story. :D  There was nothing much interesting in this chapter but yeah :')