011

You And Only You

       "Ummm.I'm going out for now.." Jongin stood awkwardly at Kyungsoo's bedroom door,watching him unpacking his things.He was 1000000% sure that he heard Kyungsoo's loud and deep sigh before he answered back.

    Was he that annoying?

    "Tell me the list of what I have to do?"

    "Ummm.You can just stay relax?" Jongin said crossing his arms in front of his chest.

    "Kim Jongin,I am here to work.Not to sit around and stay relax.And---"

     "Ok.Ok.I got it." Jongin put out of his hands to stop Kyungsoo from finishing his sentence.

    "You can just clean the house.And right! You can cook dinner for today.But you have to do grocery shopping since there wasn't anything you can cook in refrigrator as I don't really eat at home.And I will leave the money for the shopping on the table.Ok now?"

     "Fine...." With that,the smaller male continued placing his things and Jongin walked away after staring not-so-secretly at him.

 

 

 


         Jongin came in with no sound and placed his coat on the hanger.He eyes searched for Kyungsoo and found him standing at kitchen counter,seemed busy cutting something. Jongin felt undescrible feelings in his chest to see Kyungsoo wearing an apron and preparing a dinner,for him... It was like they were married couple..He smiled at his own thought before walked towards the smaller male quietly.

      "Hey,What are you doing?" Kyungsoo yelped loudly in shock of suddenly hearing Jongin's voice so close to him,causing him to cut his own finger with the knife he was holding. Before he knew,Jongin grasped that hand wildly and in shock.

"Oh my god! Oh gosh! Kyungsoo,I didn't mean to!--"

"JongIn.Jongin,it's nothing.--"

"Where the hell did I put the first aid!"

"JONGIN! GOSH! I AM SAYING IT'S FINE.IT'S JUST A SMALL CUT.STOP ACTING LIKE THAT!"  

Jongin finally calmed only when Kyungsoo raised his voice."I--I'm sorry.I didn't mean to shock you like that.I should give some sound before I came in.." 

"I told you,it's nothing big.And will you ever release my hand?You are holding it tightly that it hurts!"

That was only when the tanned male realized he had the smaller male's hand in his own,holding it tightly. To be honest,Kyungsoo secretly liked the feeling of his hand held by Jongin's big hands,giving him the warmth.He was also trying not to laugh out loud at the way Jongin became flusterered about Kyungsoo's cut.But as stubborn as he was,he would never admit it.But deep in his mind,Kyungsoo thought after all,Jongin might change somehow...althought he hated to think like that. Jongin's lip formed O shape realizing his action but still not letting go of smaller male's hand.

   "Yeah?" Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows at the taller male.

    "Oh--right--right.Sorry.Sorry."

     "Anyway,you should go was and change your clothes.Dinner will be ready in a minute."
Jongin couldn't stop cursing himself for acting like a lovesick teenager in front of Kyungsoo. Well,he was the lovesick one indeed anyway.

 

 


     "So....umm..How do Junmyeon and you know?" Jongin was the first to break the awkward silence.

      "Through my brother" Kyungsoo muttered and continued eating.

     "Do you like Junmyeon?" The sudden question Jongin asked in a small voice had the doe-eyes male stopped eating.

    "Well.Of course.I like him.He's my brother's friend----"

      "I mean in a romantic way,Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo only replied Jongin with the silence and that was killing him. He couldn't stop thinking about Kyungsoo and Junmyeon being in a relationship and that scared him.He couldn't lose Kyungsoo again..

    "Do you?" Jongin didn't move his glare on the petitie male.

  "Kyungsoo?"

     "Well.Even if we are something.It's nothing concern with you.Isn't it?" Kyunsoo said in a matter-of-fact tone.

     "It is! You can't like him!" Both started to raise their voices.

      "And why the hell not!?!?" Kyungsoo stood up abruptly,glaring at the tanned male.

     "Be--because--" Jongin stuttered,couldn't find the right words to answer Kyungsoo back.

     "Stop interfering in my life!" He was to walk out from the kitchen but only held back by a strong grip on his wrist.

     "You haven't answered my question yet,Kyungsoo." Jongin's voice was somehow dangerously calm and firm that scared Kyungsoo a bit,but he was not gonna lose for that.

    "I will wash the dishes later.Leave it there when you finish." He struggled hard out of the taller male's grip and headed towards the bedroom,giving Jongin his back view who wouldn't be able to see the tears on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- Hello again ^.^  My kaisoo couldn't help but making me write another chapter._.    And As always,sorry for the mistakes and Thanks for reading :3 <3