002

You And Only You

   "Damn.Where the hell am I!?" Jongin woke up with a not very favourable headache.He felt like his head could burst out anytime.He groaned rubbing his eyes to see clearly of where he was.Then,he heard a steady breath,snoring lightly beside him.He craned his head to see Kyungsoo sleeping peacefully beside him.

   He suddenly got out of words to describe how Kyungsoo looked with a little sunshine coming through the curtains.His milky skin,his cutely shaped nose and over all his heart-shaped rosy lips that always gave him many troubles in his mind. After all,Kyungsoo was beautiful.Simply breathtakingly beautiful. 

    Jongin turned to stare at sleeping Kyungsoo.His hand reached out to remove the bang covering Kyungsoo's heavanly face.Jongin's thumb brushing Kyungsoo's plush lips lightly causing Kyungsoo to stir in his sleep."Why do you give so many trouble to my heart? I think I really lov---"

    JongIn came back to his sense and stood up abruptly(Thanks god Kyungsoo was deeply asleep). "What the hell am I saying? Me?? Love him?No..No way" He picked up his leather jacket lying on the ground and stormed out of the room and Kyungsoo's apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   From the day they met at the cafe onward,Kyungsoo could literally feel Jomgin's eyes on every moments at school.But he just pretended like he was imagining things. But one day.....

  "Umm.Hey,Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo looked up while rearranging the books in his lockers and he saw sun-kissed skin young man with a nervous smile on his face. "Oh.Hi..Jongin.." Kyungsoo smiled shyly back at him.

   "Can we talk now??Are you free??" Jongin said suddenly leaning up the locker.  "Of course.Yes,we can.."Kyungsoo replied back stutterly. "That's good! Let'a go! " Jongin pulled him by his wrist without waiting Kyungsoo to reply."Wait Wait! Where are you taking me to!?" Kyungsoo managed to say while he was having a major heartattack becauzs his wrist was being held by his tiny-crush Jongin.(Ok.yes.he may have some kind of not-so-tiny crush and attraction towards Jongin.)

   "Somewhere quiet and we can talk freely" Jongin replied laughing,not noticing how much Kyungsoo was blushing.

   Finally,they arrived the park near their college. "I'm sorry for dragging you here like this.But the thing I gonna say,that is really important,that's why.."Jongin looked at him apologetically. "That's ok.So..What do you wanna talk about?" Kyungsoo said smiling at Jongin who was now looking down..

   "I LIKE YOU,kyungsoo!Please be my boyfriend." Kyungsoo had to blink thousand times to let those words dissolve into his mind.Jongin looked up worriedly at Kyungsoo who was utter silently in front of him.

    Jongin held up Kyungsoo's both hands into his own squeezing lightly."I really like you,Kyungsoo..I know you might hear many bad rumours about me but please,soo..I really like you.!"

  Kyungsoo looked up at Jongin with a confused eyes.."But..But You are not into guys.. "

" I am not for others..But for you,I am.."Jongin cupped Kyungsoo's cheek very gently.Kyungsoo leaned into the touch without his realization.For him,being with Jongin was like a dream.

   "Will you be my boyfriend,soo??" Jongin said quietly.Kyungsoo came back to his sense,blushing hard with wide eyes starring at Jongin ,didn't know what to do.

   "Please???" Jongin looked at him pleadly.Kyungsoo looked down,being uncomfortable under those passionate eyes starring at him. "I...think I--I like you too." Kyungsoo could feel his face burning like fire.

   Suddenly,he was pulled into a tight hug. "Thanks you very much,soo.Thanks you very much for giving me a chance!"Jongin words filled with happiness. "I will never let you down,soo."Jongin said kissing Kyungsoo's head gently.He could only reply Jongin's words by hugging him back.

                 'I will never let you down,soo" He said..But now...everything gonna end soon??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Kyungsoo stretched out his hand and looked over the clock.Oh my God!! 9 am!? I'M LATE FOR CLASS!" Kyungsoo stood up in a rush. "Umm.Wait a minute..Right..Today is Saturday.." Kyungsoo rubbed his nape,smiling to himself shyly.Then he remembered about Jongin. "JongIn?? Jongin??" He looked around his house to check whether Jongin was still there.But he was gone....

   "He left...without even a note or waking me up.." Kyungsoo said smiling sadly to himself. "Well.He"s always like that though."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      "Guys Guys! Let's stop for a while! I still have a bad hungover from last night" Taemin said stopping at the mid way of the dance practise.

"Hey,Jongin.What? You waiting a call from your love?" Taemin joked Jongin who was starring at his phone blankly. 

    He shot Taemin a death glare with a meaning of mind your own business. "Whoa.If your glare could kill a person,I would be already dead by now." Taemin said chuckling loudly.

   "Shut up.I just don't feel well.That's why." Jongin said grumpily.

  "Ohhhh.Because of Kyungsoo? Hmm.Talking about him,isn't he the only guy who you dated like a year by now? Whoa,it's unexpected to see you are dating a guy and for one year!? What the hell.The world is changing in a strange way!" Taemin continued saying what he wanted despite now furious Jongin.

  In a minute,Jongin pulled Taemin by his collar. "I told you to shut up.Stop talking about him." Jongin hissed and looked angrily at now smirking Taemin.

   "You love him,don't you?" That hit the jackpoint.Jongin tightended his grip on Taemin's collar.

   "You know I never do the love thingy seriously.I never loved him and I never  will.I am just playing,testing that I can date a guy or not.My relationship with him lasted till now just because he isn't that clingy and troublesome like the girls I dated.But don't worry.It gonna end soon.What,Taemin? You like and want Kyungsoo?Take him.I don't care.Maybe you can cure his poor little broken heart when I soon end things with him." Jongin said smirking while Taemin was left totally speechless by thr words.

    But one thing they didn't know was someone with a teary eyes standing in front of their practise room without them noticing,heard everything they said.

   "Why,Jongin?What did I ever do to face those...I just simply love you and.."

   

 

A/N- so...Chapted 2? ._.   I really love to thanks the reader who view,subscribe,comment and upvote. Really thanks you very much :') they are somehow my energy :'3