042

You And Only You

“Hyung, is it okay now? You don’t even recognize me now right?” Jongin said with his toothy grin while adjusting the wig on his head. “And add this mole and Ta Da! All finished now!” Kyungsoo shook his head at the other male’s actions.

“When did you buy those stuff even” Jongin chuckled at his words. “I tried to be prepared for this day. If we are to go on a date,I knew you wouldn’t do that without making me disguised.” He said with a proud smirk on his handsome face and Kyungsoo could only scoff.

“I will be waiting for you at the door,okay?” The taller male kissed his forehead softly but affectionately and left Kyungsoo all alone with his heavy mind in the room.

“I can do this..Yes,I can do this..” He muttered to himself quietly and let out a shaky breath.

“So where do you want to go first?” Jongin asked Kyungsoo without moving his eyes away from the road. All he got was a silence and when he checked the other, he found him staring at him. “Hyung??” He waved his hand in front of Kyungsoo.

“Oh what? Sor—Sorry. I didn’t hear what you said..” Kyungsoo mumbled quietly.

“Hyung,you okay? You are making me somehow shy by staring at me so intensely! Do I look that handsome that you can’t tear your eyes away from me?”

“Yeh..You do” Jongin surely didn’t expect that kind of out right answer from Kyungsoo. His cheeks turned into soft crimson color. He took the latter’s hand into his own and intertwined their fingers together.

“We can go back home if you are feeling unwell,hyung. We can go on a date any time!” Kyungsoo shook his head urgently. “No.No.I’m fine! Really!” Jongin laughed at his boyfriend’s urgent protest. “All righty then. Whatever my dear boyfriend says!”

If only Jongin was able to look at Kyungsoo that time,he might have noticed the tears forming in his eyes.

“Hyung! Hyung! Can I ask you a question?” Kyungsoo turned his head to see Jongin smiling all widely. Jongin’s smile…It was irreplaceable and irresistible. Kyungsoo just stared at him for a moment before nodding his head,telling him to go on.

They were now sitting under a shady tree after walking around in a park hand in hand. They chose to come to a quiet but beautiful park where they could talk about everything and nothing freely without anyone’s eyes on them. Mostly,it was Jongin who did the talking but Kyungsoo happily obliged to look at him and absorbing every features of him into his mind so that they would last forever despite whatever was to happen.

“Do you know what I’m wearing right now?” Jongin seemed pretty much excited to hear his answer.

“Urm..clothes?” Jongin chuckled whole-heartedly and shook his head.

“No! I am now wearing the smile you always give me!” Kyungsoo went silence at Jongin’s words before he bursted out laughing.

“Jongin! That’s so lame!!” He laughed sincerely with his one hand on his stomach.

“Hyung.come on!!” The younger male pouted at his lauging. “It maybe lame but it is true for me!” He mumble and Kyungsoo stopped laughing. Instead,a soft smile was replaced on his face. Jongin took his hand and placed it near his lips to plant a kiss on his knuckles.

“You make me smile everyday.”  Kyungsoo could only stare into the dazzling eyes of him.

“I love you.” This time,without replying anything, Kyungsoo pulled Jongin towards him by his scarf just to meet their lips. Jongin was caught off-guarded by what Kyungsoo did but nevertheless,he cupped the other warm,soft cheeks and closed his eyes. Their lips moved in sync and Kyungsoo tilted his head to deepen the kiss,his hands in the curly hair wig of the younger one,tugging it gently. If possible,he wanted to bury his hands in the real soft hair of Jongin by taking off the wig.

“Wow.” Jongin muttered breathlessly when their lips finally parted. “WOW.” Jongin could do all sorts of things just by looking at the state Kyungsoo was in, lips parted breathing in heavily, his lips swollen with his cheeks flushed. Jongin dived in for more but stopped by a hand right in front of other’s delicious heart-shaped lips.

“Enough.” Kyungsoo muttered with a chuckle which made Jongin pouted.

“Let’s go ride ferris wheel?” Jongin was surprised by his boyfriend’s sudden request.

“It’s getting dark now so the view up there would be nice.” Jongin grinned and kissed his cheek.

“All right. Let’s go!”

“Hyung!! Look at this! This is so nice! Oh my god!!” Jongin pointed at the view of city lights they could see from the ferris wheel up in the air. His eyes filled with pure excitement like a kid. When he was lost in his own thoughts, Jongin turned to him and took his hands just to intertwined their fingers together.

“I’m really happy,Hyung.” He said softly but loudly enough for Kyungsoo to hear.

“I..I really wish this would last forever..I want to be with you forever. Despite whatever happened in the past, we will never let go of each other right?” Kyungsoo’s heart stopped at the moment Jongin stared right into his eyes with his pleading eyes. He was afraid. He was afraid Jongin could see right through his cover. Suddenly, everything became suffocating. He wanted to throw up. He needed to run away. Run away to anywhere but this place. Anywhere but near him.

Suddenly, the Ferris Wheel stopped. “Let’s get outside.” He muttered quietly and quickly went out,leaving Jongin behind.

“Hyung,are you okay? You look very pale right now.” Jongin asked, holding back Kyungsoo by his wrist.

“Yeh—yeh. I just got abit dizzy and felt like throwing up.” He said,rubbing his temple.

“Do you feel okay now?” He asked in a very concerned tone, rubbing Kyungsoo’s sided gently.

“Shall we go to hospital?” “No—No. Let’s go home. I want to go home.”

“Okay then.”

“Hyung~~~~”  Jongin rested his chin on Kyungsoo’s shoulder who was brushing his teeth. So he could only hum as a reply

“ I know I’ve been asking this many times but are you sure you’re really okay?” Kyungsoo glanced at Jongin’s reflection in the mirror and nodded. He washed his toothbrush when he was done and walked out of the bathroom with the taller male trailing behind him like a puppy.

“sure?” he asked again,standing beside the bed.

“Yes,Jongin. I’m really okay! Can we go to bed now?” Jongin’s eyes saddened at Kyungsoo’s impatient tone.

“I’m..I’m sorry. I’m just really worried about you.” He fiddled with his shirt with his eyes casted down like a scolded child. Kyungsoo sighed quietly before walking towards him,cupping his cheeks gently.

“I’m sorry. I’m just sleepy right now. I’m not mad at you or something. Let’s sleep now,okay?” Jongin stared into eyes for a moment before nodding.

“Wahhh. This is so cozy!!” He said as he wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo’s smaller frame by his waist.

“yeah.” Kyungsoo mumbled quietly, his mind wandering somewhere else.

Jongin ran his thumb along Kyungsoo’s lips and kissed it gently. Kyungsoo snuggled into his embrace further until he felt like there was no space in between. Until he memorized this warmth forever. Kyungsoo shuddered when the younger male left kisses along his nape to his shoulder.

“I love you.” He could hear Jongin’s whisper before he fell asleep.

He wasn’t going to cry. Not now yet. He backed out alittle so that he could admire Jongin’s peaceful sleeping carefully. His hand travelled towards his head to move away the hair strands that was covering his eyes.

“I’m sorry.”

 He leaned in ever so gently and quietly just to leave a kiss on the side of Jongin’s lips.

“I’m really sorry,Jongin-nah. This is for the best…”

“Hyung,where are you?” Jongin rubbed his eyes as he got out of the bedroom. He woke up to an empty space beside him and it was only 7 a.m. But for Kyungsoo, it was his usual waking-up hour unlike Jongin.

“Are you in the kitchen??” He called out,yawning.

His eyes widened up now abit as there was no respone. It was him alone in the house which was completely filled with silence.

“Maybe he went out to buy some milk.He said we are running out of it before.” He told him himself. But deep down, he  must admit he was panicking.

Every morning he woke up, Kyungsoo was always somewhere in the house and greeted him morning with his angelic heart-shaped smile and Jongin couldn’t just resist the urge to kiss him all over his face. And he did do that.

“I will just get myself a cup of juice and wait for him..right…” He dragged himself to the kitchen together with his heavy mind. Jongin poured himself a glass of orange juice and sat on the stool beside kitchen counter. That was where he found the paper folded in half.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- Firstly, I am really thankful that you all don't forget about this fic!! Kyaa!! And I really appreciate all of your comments which never fail to encourage me! Thank you. !! <3